Spoiler Define The Relationship bl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GissellaRDBD, Mar 4, 2020.

1. sana890

sana890 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

what happen in the engagement party when lyle heart stop and ash came see that can you send the spoiler of that ?

wasabisazzdafirst likes this.
  2. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything that happened in the engagement party has already been posted:D

Drayne and sana890 like this.
  3. Stoodstill

Stoodstill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless your kind soul to share these with us! I was sad not knowing what would happen next but then found this thread. The MTL is precious but your detailed explanation really helps too !

4. junkoaki

junkoaki New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, thank you for spoilers!! :cry::cry::cry:

wasabisazzdafirst likes this.
  5. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, kind soul, can you spoil who is the person that Ash can’t forget?? T___T That was really bugging me T___T And did Lyle’s family knew his relationship with Ash? How did they react? I’m sorry for asking many questions, but you’re my only hope T___T Thank you for the spoilers you gave btw!!

6. Drayne

Drayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodness, thank you! I can't wait to read it in the manhwa version... :cry:

Wait- don't tell me- was Carlisle the one Ash had been waiting for all along???

Dofu and wasabisazzdafirst like this.
  7. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess, even ash said so himself. BUT like ash also fell for nick before he met carlyle again. I think ash just falls in love easily lol (and nick happened to be just his 'type', but ofc that's total history now) so there's that :')

No worries, i gotchu hehe. If you want any more spoilers feel free to ask!!
    1) who is the person that Ash can’t forget?-Carlyle. They first met 6 years ago on New Year's at a countdown in NYC. He never saw Carlyle's face, he only knew that he shared his kiss with an alpha. If you're referring to his previous and latest fling bfore lyle, that was nick. But he got over nick pretty quickly once he started his seggsual relationship w lyle.

2) And did Lyle’s family knew his relationship with Ash?
    -Kyle knew about his seggsual relationship with ash before they got together
    -his parents knew about ash when he came for carlyle at the engagement party. They were supportive of their relationship after they got official.
    -his grandfather howeVer was a tough dipshit to crack.

Summary:
    - Gordon loved ash's mom (she died in a terrorist attack).
    - Arthur is Carlyle's grandfather.
    Ash and carlyle went to meet art to seek his approval. Art always belittled carlyle and treats him like shit, so he was worried and scared about how art was gonna treat ash. When they went in, Gordon who was also a marquis (same as art) was there because of ash's request. He was there to support ash and offer benefits to art if he approves their relationship. Anyways insults were hurled at lyle and ash got angry and defended him. Art got angry because 'how dare they' and insulted ash then lyle got angry and it was a bit of a shitshow. Then ash had the final say and led carlyle out of there

As the mansion approached, my stomach stung. I've gotten a lot better, and I thought I wouldn't be sick anymore, but I think I've come back. It wasn't always easy for him to see his grandfather.

Getting used to doesn't mean you don't feel pain. Carlisle just learned to endure the situation. Furthermore, he has done what has disappointed his grandfather the most in his entire life. The pressure was great.

"Lyle."

When I pulled over to the front yard of the mansion, Ash called him. Carlisle turned his head. When I saw Ash's face, I calmed down a little.

"Are you all right?"

Carlyle clapped his lips, letting go of his grip on the steering wheel. It was nice to have Ash next to him. And I was afraid that such a good man might be hurt by his grandfather.

"I'm fine. Just……."

In Carlyle's eyes, Ash seemed to grow up loved. Unlike him, in a beautiful environment, he laughed like a man who had only seen good things. But Carlisle now knows that Ash's laughter is for a reason. When he heard the story of his childhood, Carlyle first understood what it meant to break his heart. It was my heart that I wanted to show only good things to those who had such wounds in the future. But my grandfather will definitely say harsh things.

"As I said before, my grandfather...….”

Carlyle told me a little about himself the day he delivered the painting to Ash. To be honest, I didn't know what to say. His past was different from ordinary people, but at the same time he was not particularly special.

So Carlisle only talked about things he had learned since he was young. He made only a brief reference to his grandfather. He's like a specimen of an aristocrat.

"He acts like an aristocrat, unlike Marquis Gordon. It's inappropriate in this day and age, but you tend to value bloodline...….”

Carlisle has never told anyone about his family. It was difficult to choose a way to explain my grandfather to others.

"Is that why you're worried? I'm fine."

"I'm afraid he'll say something unkind, though."

Expressing concern in words, my stomach has been hurting more. I bit my lip slightly. Ash's face was full of worries, and Ash reached out.

"Are you sick again? Do you want to go back?”

"No, it's not."

"What can I do with this pain? Huh? I think it's going to break."

The pain went away for a while. It seemed to have heard an indescribably absurd sound. What do you mean, it's going to break? Carlisle has been a burly alpha man who has never been ill, although he has shown some signs of weakness in recent years.

"That's not true."

"That's why I can't touch it."

"……really…… it’s okay."

"Lyle tends to say it's okay when it's not okay."

Ash's hand touched the ship. As if calming, Carlisle flinched his fingers at the gentle stroke of his abdomen.

"Ash……."

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm very resistant to personal attacks. Besides... I don't see him often, do I?”

Ash said in a humble way. Ash's childhood would be included in the background of being more tolerant of that kind of speech. So sad that Carlyle clasped Ash's hand. I wanted to say I love you.

But it needed a lot of preparation every time it was said. Too deep in heart, it was hard to spit it out easily. It felt like everything in my body that the word went through was shaking. It was so intense.

"Then."

Ash winked his eyes with a playful voice. It's cute how he winked.

The earlobe turned reddish. Did he do that to other people? In the midst of this, petty jealousy flashed.

"We can run away together. Shall we go to France? They live together in Marseille. I'll make sure Carlisle doesn't feel lonely, and I'll give you a hundred."

Ash's hand, which was touching the ship, flipped over. Holding Carlyle's hand covering the temple, Ash pulled Carlyle's hand over his lips.

"Mon Chéri."

Today was the first time I heard Ash's French. It was a low and sweet voice. I didn't know the word "my love" would sound this racy. Words had power. All the anxiety surrounding Carlisle slowly subsided. Anything would be fine with Ash. Running away was somehow like a fairy tale but within imaginable range.

"…are you serious?"

"I don't lie."

Then maybe the word "lock me up" is really serious.Carlisle suddenly thought of it and smiled slowly. Unlike a few minutes ago, when I was tense, I was relaxed enough to think about it again. Just a few words from Ash.

"I see."

This time it was Carlisle's turn. Carlyle pulled the hand that touched Ash's lips the other way around. Lowing reverently at the hand that had been dragged, Carlyle carefully kissed it.

"Since Ash said so...… I think it'll be okay.”

Rubbing his lips gently, Carlyle lifted his eyes. Ash's eyes, which looked at him without expression for a moment, bent as if he was in trouble.

"Lyle."

"Yes."

"I'm glad I don't have much time right now."

Carlyle slightly frowned at the incomprehensible remark. Ash swept his hair back with a deep sigh.

"If I had, I'd have done it here."

"What do you mean done it?"

"My lover is so naive that...….I have a long way to go."

Ash said in a genuinely sad voice. Ash's hand, caught by Carlyle, rubbed Carlyle's lips. Carlyle felt the movement full of desire.

"Well, shall we go?"

Ash asked. Carlyle smiled faintly as she made eye contact. The car door opened at the same time.

Arthur was in his room, which Alice (lyles mom) only opens when she greets important guests. In fact, this mansion belongs to Arthur, so it was originally used by Arthur.

After two knocks on the door, a clear, solemn voice was heard. Carlisle straightened his back at the sound of a heavy tree.

I turned a long gilded doorknob. Beyond the silent door, I could see a spectacular view of the drawing room. A Victorian-style velvet cushion chair, a table made of mahogany, and Arthur Frost sitting there and holding a car. Carlyle was seen pressed for life.

"I see my grandfather."

Arthur's eyes were on Carlisle. Carlyle, who was about to say goodbye, immediately realized that Arthur wasn't the only one there.

Next to Arthur was the Marquis Gordon. Carlisle unconsciously looked back at Ash, knowing it was rude. Ash had an unperturbed face.

"To Marquis Gordon...…I'd like to say hello."

"See you again, Mr. Carlyle."

Gordon greeted him with a nice face. Gordon's gaze soon reached Ash. As Ash smiled at Gordon, Gordon looked at him with soft eyes. This time Ash opened his mouth.

"Thank you for setting us up. My name is Ash Jones."

Arthur, who was sitting by them in silence, turned away. Perhaps he was drinking late afternoon tea, Gordon and Arthur had teacups in their hands. Gordon looked at Arthur and said,

"How do you feel to see him in person, Arthur?"

Carlisle held his breath. I don't know what was going on, but things were going in an unexpected direction.

First of all, his grandfather and Marquis Gordon were not so close. That's because of Marquis Gordon's inclination to not show up in society unilaterally. But now Gordon was naming his grandfather.

"You're as handsome as the young man the marquis loves."

"I have been a smart child since I was a child, and I believe that I will behave to my precious grandson so that he will not become one." Isn't that right, Ash?"

Carlisle was confused. He knows now that Marquis Gordon cares for Ash like his own child. So, after receiving my call, did Ash contact the Marquis to arrange this?

"Lyle is a very good man for me. Of course."

Ash, who answered so, smiled personally and looked at Arthur.

"So, if Marquis Frost allows us to go out with him, we will serve him more than anyone else. Please."

I was embarrassed by the way he treated his superiors. Carlisle wasn't the one to hear that from Ash. Gordon clapped his hands as if to lighten the mood as he looked at Ash with a young face. Arthur stared at them with a mysterious look on his face. The straight posture was very sharp.

"Oh, come to think of it, I haven't asked you to sit down yet. What do you think, Arthur?"

"Of course, Carlisle, what are you doing? Without showing Mr. Jones to his seat."

Arthur's attitude toward Ash seemed unthinkably friendly.

Carlyle looked relieved at his grandfather's tone of reproach for not guiding Ash. But Ash's expression hardened a little bit the other way around. Carlisle didn't understand, looked at Ash and whispered to him very quietly.

‘Ash?’

'Lyle...'

Ash looked at Carlisle with confused eyes, and shut up. He looked like he was thinking of something. Carlyle waited a moment for Ash to continue, before guiding Ash to his seat. Opposite the two marquis sat, there was a long sofa for them to sit on. There was a brief silence. Arthur opened his mouth again.

"You're starting to feel anxious in person. Please understand that. Ever since I was a kid, I've had a good family restraint in mind, so I've been embarrassed that my engagement was suddenly broken. In that situation, I wanted to break off the engagement and look carefully at the person I brought to date."

Arthur was talking as if his engagement had been ruined by Ash's appearance. Marquis Gordon poured tea for them and nodded understandably.

"I fully understand. It's a family motto. The Marquis must be very concerned, as the Frost family has long been of excellent descent."

"Only the Marquis' family. There's only one marquee from the Duke of Devonshire to the Kites from generation to generation, except Philip."

Unusual conversation was a daily routine here. Carlyle was used to it, but probably not Ash. Ash was actually silent. I was just looking forward with a face that didn't smile strangely.

"Since the Marquis is a young man he cares about, you can leave your grandson at ease. However, since we're dating...…I don't know how long it'll last."

Arthur saw Carlisle with the horse. It was not a marriage, but a rebuke to Carlyle for making this appearance just for dating. Carlisle bowed quietly in his pathetic eyes.

"I'm sorry to trouble you."

It was something that had to be said. But Carlisle had something else to say. It wasn't because of Ash that the engagement was broken. That's because Carlisle isn't a perfect human being.

"But…… I want to make sure you know that Mr. Jones didn't break the engagement. As my grandfather knows, it’s because I'm not good enough...….”

"I know, how the hell do you manage to look so ugly in people's eyes?"

Arthur harshly rebuked Carlisle as if he had waited. At that moment Ash held Carlyle's hand tightly. Carlisle was surprised at the power. Is Ash blaming him for his pathetic behavior, too?

That's understandable. Anyone would feel that way if they saw his grandfather treating him. If only he was a dominant alpha like Kyle...With a rising sense of remorse, Carlyle tried to straighten his back. Then he lowered his eyes and apologized again.

"……I have nothing to say. I'll behave well from now on."

"You should! If you're as pathetic as you are now, no one will want you."

At that moment, a laugh of absurdity rang out. Carlisle looked sideways, frightened. The owner of the laugh was Ash. Ash was looking at Arthur now, like he couldn't understand what he had witnessed. His eyes were frozen cold.

"Oh, excuse me."

In a completely unapologetic voice, Ash said coldly. It was my first time hearing that voice. With an icy cool, thorny tone, Arthur hardened his brows.

"I think the marquis is misunderstanding. Carlisle is not a pathetic person. As I said before, I'm not good enough."

Carlyle is hardened as it is. No one ever said that in front of him.

"I didn't know you'd treat someone as precious and precious as Carlisle as your grandfather would treat you this way."

Amazingly, Ash laughed. Arthur's face gradually grew angry. Gordon was smiling like he was embarrassed, but he didn't look good either.

Carlisle felt a difficult feeling in between. I couldn't believe Ash was taking my side, and I was happy...… at the same time, I seemed to have made everyone uncomfortable because of my inexperience. Ash's meaning was greatly appreciated, but his grandfather's words were not wrong.

"Aren't you a family?"

Ash asked. Arthur stared at Ash with blue eyes, ignoring him and turning his head. Instead, the arrow turned secretly to Gordon.

"This is unexpected again."

"I hope the Marquis understands. If you're in love with someone you don't know, you're easily offended by all sorts of things."

As a man of tender sex and experience, Gordon skillfully assuaged Arthur. But Carlisle knew Arthur wouldn't end there.

417-418

"No matter how much, there's a certain degree. You can't fool a man of origin. Dunnie, as expected....”

Ash didn't respond to his grandfather's disparaging remarks. But this time Carlyle found it hard to hand it over. I knew my grandfather would behave like that. I thought it went well, and as if I had ignored my father, there was a talk of descent and origin. What the hell is that?

"My grandfather."

I was very upset. I was really upset. Ash wasn't the one to hear this. Carlyle shouldn't be treated like this because he met him wrong.

"For the consequences of my lack…… I don't want you to put Ash on the line."

"Carlyle!"

Arthur shouted as if he were full of spirit. He actually had absurd eyes.

"Are you out of your mind at last?"

Arthur did not condone Carlisle, who dared to answer back and refute. I could see a trembling hand. If it hadn't been for Ash or Gordon, it wouldn't have been strange to get slapped right away. Carlisle had never had the cheek to contradict his grandfather in his life.

The energy of the angry man filled the room. Even though he was older, the dominant Alpha was the dominant Alpha. The air pressing the whole body was a conduit to Carlisle's poor memory. Still, Carlyle continued, clenching his fists and stretching them out.

"I'm sorry for the disappointment, but…….”

Carlyle tried to suppress his trembling voice. The treatment around him deserved to happen, but now his demands were unyielding. So I had to be confident.

"Please don't treat my lover like that, my grandfather. Please."

The color fled from his face. Carlyle, however, kept his mouth shut and faced Arthur's gaze head-on. Arthur's hand flinched as if it were going up. Carlyle saw that Arthur was very patient. The burning air just before it burst, Gordon calmed it down again.

"It's nice to see that young people these days are very assertive."

"Did you say it looked good, Phillip?"

Arthur tried to explode at the horse. I didn't even know I was already doing that. But Gordon didn't seem to care about it at all.

"It's been a long time since something good happened, and you shouldn't be so offended. I understand there are many things you want to talk about with the Duke in the evening……so I don't know if you're all right."

There was a bone in Gordon's Carlyle finally realized what the deal was between them. Arthur always regretted that they had no connections in politics. Carlyle's engagement was also a device to supplement it.

And Gordon, who had long been acquainted with the Duke of Devonshire, seemed to be conditional on letting go of the bridge. For Ash.

The tense air gradually subsided. His grandfather was an arrogant, upright man, but at the same time a man of definite priorities. He knew how to do it for the benefit of his family and himself. The red-colored face gradually subsided. The pheromones that were wandering around the room slowly died down.

Ash still had a cold face with his eyes fixed on Arthur. Arthur stared at it one more time, very disapprovingly, and closed his eyes. A few seconds later, Arthur opened his eyes and became as quiet as he first greeted them.

"That makes sense."

"I'm glad you agreed.”

"For the Marquis' favor, I should stop here."

Arthur saw Carlisle. Arthur, staring at Carlisle with vague eyes, opened his mouth coldly.

"Goodbye."

Then he gave Ash a look, too.

"We'll see."

It was an ambiguous expression to either of them. Ash had a smile on his face when he heard it.

"I'll take care of Carlisle better than anyone else, so you don't have to worry. Can I step down now?”

Ash asked for permission but did not wait for Arthur. Ash, who stood up without hesitation, reached out looking down at Carlisle.

"Let's go, Lyle."

"Let's go, Lyle."

A friendly face whispered to him. Then, as he relaxed, Carlisle felt dizzy. I felt like I had ruined everything, but at the same time I saw Ash's face, I felt fine.

I didn't want to think anymore. Carlisle held Ash's hand without hesitation. The warm warmth spread. Carlyle felt a perfect sense of relief, with the warmth of his cold insides. It was the feeling I felt when I got Ash's text message in the morning. Not alone, but a feeling of support.

What do you call this?

Carlyle nibbled on the tip of his tongue as if to recall a word. Carlyle got up on the sofa holding Ash's hand. Before leaving the drawing room, Arthur muttered as if he were furious again.

"Gordan……."

Gordon was seen standing up and calming him down.

"Ha ha, Arthur. Why don't you consider it a young man's spirit? If you don't mind, I'll try to talk to them."

Arthur replaced the answer by drinking tea to see if he was feeling sick. Gordon walked up to them with a nice smile. Ash let out a cold smile and left the room first. Gordon followed Carlisle out of the room.

"Mr. Carlyle."

Closing the door, Gordon called him softly. Carlyle bowed straight to Gordon, feeling helpless. Ash held him from behind.

"I'm sorry."

"Lyle, don't do that. I should apologize."

Ash said so, holding Carlyle straight. Gordon waved his hand as if he didn't care.

"Why are you apologizing? The Marquis was rude."

"But……."

"Usually, nobles who want to abolish the ban on fox hunting do not deviate much from that character. People who are raised like that are hard to change."

Gordon said so and saw Ash. Ash sighed and rubbed his face, and soon bowed down to Gordon.

"I'm sorry, and thank you."

"I don't know what's wrong with you again. I should be grateful. He finally found me."

"I messed up. Lyle, I'm sorry. I should've put up with it.….”

Ash reached out. The fingers touching the cheek were shaking slightly.

"Seeing the way he treats Lyle, it's so...…I'm so angry."

Carlisle felt something overwhelming as he looked at his sore eyes. Someone is getting angry on his behalf. A word that came to mind before leaving the room gradually became clear.

"Ha ha, it's time for the old man to step down. Oh, Carlisle."

Gordon spoke deftly and called Carlisle. Carlyle looked enchanted at Ash's hand, pulled herself together and answered Gordon.

"Yes, Marquis."

"I told you in the past. I want you to do me a favor later."

It certainly was. Gordon said that to Carlyle instead of accepting a deal from him.

"I remember."

"I think it's time you did me a favor.”

Gordon's eyes bent gently. It was a caring smile that I thought looked like Ash.

"I'll do anything for you."

"I'm glad to hear that.”

Gordon reached out. Carlyle held Gordon's hand, hesitating to shake hands. Unexpectedly, the hard man's hand held Carlisle gently and let go.

"I hope you will be happy for a long time with the child of the person I loved the most. That's my request."

It's a sign that he was a very brave and lovely person.

Carlyle was briefly stunned by the longing words. Someone said that emotions are contagious. Ash's hand wrapped around Carlisle's shoulder. Gordon smiled at them. Gordon's hand, shaking hands, slowly let go.

"Well, Ash. I'll see you later."

"Thank you very much."

"Yeah, it's been a long time since Natalie saw it, so I'd like to see it with you if you don't mind.”

"I'll do that."

Ash smiled at Gordon with a more sedate face than before. Gordon smiled casually, and went back into Arthur's presence. I heard the door closing. Ash's hand, holding Carlisle's shoulder, rubbed him for a long time.

"Shall we go back, Lyle?’

"…I'd like to.”

"We'd better get some wine on the way.”

‘Yeah, that'd be great.’ Ash, who spoke to himself, soon sighed deeply. Then, he hugged Carlyle tightly. Carlyle laughed softly, burying his face in the nape of his neck. I felt relieved. Carlisle was finally able to define what he felt.

To rely on someone.

Surprisingly, Carlyle was relying on Ash Jones. I feel protected, and I lean on someone who cares about me very much.. The fact is phenomenal, Carlyle embraces Ash. Carlyle thanked Ash, pulling hard at the waist.

That he chose him.

Carlyle has picked out the most expensive things in his home wine cellar. Six bottles of white and red wine in a wooden box, and Ash laughed at them.

Just the two of them returned to Ash's house. Looking at a space that felt as cozy as home in just three weeks, Carlisle thought he didn't want to miss this happiness forever. Carlyle was ready to be more desperate than anyone else to not miss it.

Ash was smiling for Carlisle, but his meeting with his grandfather seemed to be a very upset state. When he wasn't looking at Carlisle, Ash looked stiff for a moment. Every time he lowered his eyes as if he were thinking something, Carlisle looked at Ash's countenance. I wanted to relieve myself, but I couldn't figure out how. Carlisle entered the kitchen. Then he paced nervously next to Ash preparing food for wine.

"Sit down and I'll do it. You must be tired, but wash up first."

Ash looked at Carlisle like that and said kindly. After sneaking a look at his tired face, Carlisle ended up apologizing.

"I'm sorry." :cry::cry:

"……Lyle."

Ash's smile disappeared. Putting down the bowl of salad, Ash turned away.

"Please don't apologize to me from now on."

"But because of me...….”

"It's not because of Lyle. Lyle's grandfather was mean.”

Ash closed his eyes and chewed on his lips as if he were spitting out words he had been holding back. Afraid that his lips would get damaged, Carlyle stretched his hand halfway and got off.

"When a loved one is treated like.…who doesn't get angry."

"I've always heard of it, so it's okay. It's true…….”

Ash opened his eyes wide. Just as Carlyle's words confused him greatly, the look on his face grew serious. Ash, who washed his face dry, breathed in a long breath.

"Lyle, listen carefully."

He nodded his head. I think what I'm saying is making Ash even angrier, Carlisle is getting on edge.

"First of all, everything your grandfather said about Lyle is not true. Lyle is very smart and has a lot of things to do. Ordinary people can't even keep up."

Carlisle shut up. Although it seemed true, his surroundings were made up of people who were above Carlisle's level. Carlyle was the most insignificant being in it.

"And Lyle is not okay. I'm not okay either. Lyle, you are the most precious person to me.”

Carlisle, who was looking down at his feet for a moment, raised his head.

"I don't need anyone else in the world. More precious than anyone else, beautiful, handsome, cute, and lovely. He's someone I care about very much.”

I felt like I was hearing a confession again. Too much. Feeling suffocated by the rush, Carlyle gasped a little. Carlisle put up with the prickles around his eyes.

"So Lyle, care more about yourself. Please don't say it's okay to hear that."

'I beg you.'

Ash looked sad as if he were hurt. Carlisle was sad that he had made Ash sad, and at the same time was glad that the sadness had come from loving me. He's so selfish, and Ash wrapped him up in all kinds of beautiful words.

"I never imagined Lyle would be treated like that. I thought you were a young gentleman. I thought you'd grow up in a family that couldn't do what you wanted. That's what i thought.”

Ash eventually pulled Carlisle hard as if it were unbearable. Carlyle's face was buried in his neck, and Ash rubbed his forehead.

"I'm so upset that I didn't know that.”

"…That's fine."

"No, I won't believe Lyle's saying it's okay for a while."

"…I hope you can trust me."

Carlisle gently raised his hand and swept Ash's back.

"Now that I have Ash, I'm really fine."

"I'm telling you……."

Ash raised his face. Curling his eyebrows to his side, Ash carefully swept Carlyle's hair back.

"You're so lovely."

"Only in Ash's eyes."

Carlisle is not kind to everyone. He may seem very arrogant or overbearing to someone. It has never bothered me, but it has not always maintained a good-looking attitude.

"Wouldn't that be enough? Like I'm a good man to Lyle, even if I'm the one who's never gonna kill again."

"Ash can't be...….”

Ash shook his head. Carlisle became a little more nervous and smoothed Ash's back. I felt strangely good, too. He seemed to be acting like a baby.

"Am I a good person to Lyle?”

Ash asked painfully.

"I'm afraid to ask how much I've hurt you without knowing.”

"That's not true."

This time, words came out firmly. Of course, Ash's words have made me sad many times. However, since we started dating, Ash has given Carlisle nothing but joy. It was like that from the beginning. Meeting Ash, Carlyle learned emotions he didn't even know existed. How wonderful the world is.

"In my life, I've never relied on someone...…this is my first time. That's how good you are to me."

It was still difficult to be honest, but I could do as much as I wanted not to upset Ash. Slowly and clearly, Carlyle spat out words by words.

"I'm happy to meet you."

Ash distorted his eyes. He pulled Carlisle's cheeks gently, exhaling a raging breath. Carlisle closed his eyes. My lips are weakly sucked. It was a cautious move as if dealing with fragile things.

The tickle came up. I felt that I was cherished. Ash is very considerate of him, so it also touched me that he is patient.

But Carlisle now has Ash. Having someone to rely on makes people different. Apparently Carlyle once acted like a very weak human being only for Ash.

But now he is increasingly convinced that Ash will be next to me. For the first time Carlyle dared to tell his grandfather my opinion, because there was someone who would take care of him even if he was hurt.

So I want Ash to deal with him to his heart's content.

*lots of grammatical errors but still generally understandable*

So I want Ash to do what he wishes to his heart's content.

With that heart, Carlisle bit Ash's lips a little hard. Pushing his tongue in, he squeezed Ash's shoulder. He opened his eyes. Ash looked at Carlisle as if he had not expected. With eye contact, Carlyle mixed her tongue a bit more. As I looked straight at Ash, feeling his tongue slowly winding, the excitement rose steeply. I felt like I was doing something very racy.

Ash's eyes gradually tinged with desire. Deep eyes stared straight at Carlisle. The hand stretched out clasped its chin. Carlyle continued to kiss Ash, with his chin held still.

The saliva mixed with a squishy sound. His tongue rubbed clean and the feeling of being fast made him anxious. I thought I had gotten used to Ash's way these days, but Carlisle was pushed to the point where swallowing saliva was hard.

Ash swallowed Carlisle's jaw as if he were starving. My tongue swept the roof of my mouth. ‘Yes, hhh’ the hand that held my shoulder slipped down. The lower abdomen hardened and the excitement poured in.

I kissed him like I was possessed. Ash's saliva was too sweet. It was such a waste to have a little spill on my chin. Carlyle groaned, clinging in a fit of impatience. The feeling of being distracted and immersed in a kiss was similar to having sex.

As soon as he was under the illusion of reaching its peak, Ash took off his lips. Carlisle scurried away and followed Ash, as if he had taken away something precious. The view was blurred.

"Lyle, at this rate...….”

"Ash."

Carlisle grabbed Ash's wrist, which held his chin. I didn't want to hear you put up with it. What was unbearable was the same for him.

"Shall we wash together?"

Carlisle spoke quietly. I pulled Ash's wrist and put my lips on it. I lowered my head and gently washed my wrist. The kiss mark was dimly engraved. Carlyle continued to kiss, as if leaving a little mark on her wrist to her palm. Finally, my lips touched my finger.

Carlyle, as she did in the morning, was a little bolder than that……, I pushed my finger into my mouth. Ash's fingers, which washed the salad, smeared with fresh scent and moisture.

Carlyle licked her fingertips with her tongue as she made eye contact. Ash drew a smile with his non-smiling eyes. I heard a voice that was so loud that my back was chilling.

"It's driving me crazy.

As soon as the word was over, Ash reached out. With an impatient touch, he untied Carlisle's suit shirt. It wasn't as smooth as usual. The button has been torn in half. Carlyle gasped and reached out to Ash's clothes in a tearful rush of hands. Slower than Ash, but he was also in a hurry. I wanted to touch Ash's bare skin.

Ash, who spat out abusive language or something, pushed Carlisle to the wall as it was. The hand that unfastened the belt penetrated inside. The hand holding the penis was hot. Carlisle tilted his head and gasped. I only touched it, but I felt like I was going to go.

"Ha, uh, uh, uh, Ash, uh, uh.

"I'm going crazy because of your beauty. I want to bite it all and swallow it."

Harder than in the morning, Ash bit Carlisle on the nape of the neck. The skin was burning with the feeling of chewing well. I heard a breath of excitement, and my hands swept up the cock. The foot on the floor slipped. Carlyle managed to support herself with her waist attached to the wall.

"Me too, Ha!"

Ash shook his head. Ashe knelt down, sweeping Carlisle's thighs with his hands. The bottom came off roughly. The same was true of Drozz. At one go down to the ankle, it's stuck at Carlyle's feet like a shackle.

While leaning his back against the wall to strike a balance, Ash asked Carlyle's ass. The soft, hot mucous membrane wrapped around the sensitive ears, and washed them hard. Carlyle bends her waist tightly, spitting out a yak, ha, and a sound. I put strength into my toes. The stimulus was too much.

"Ash, hah, hah, ah, uh. I don't like it, no!

I wanted to do it for you because I've only received it recently. Not liking it, Carlyle grabbed Ash by the hair to push him away. But the body was honest. In his mouth, the cock quickly grew in size. Ash's throat began to poke and rattle.

Ash bent his head and pushed his cock up as far as he could. The sense of strong sucking while using it skillfully up to the throat has made my eyes white. My thighs are tense. My muscles were shaking. I don't know what to do with my back.

It moved. The fingers holding the hair gradually tightened. Blue veins stood on the back of my hand.

"Stop, he, ah, ah, ah, ah...…!”

Ash raised her eyes. Then he folded his eyes beautifully and smiled, making eye contact with Carlyle, who looked down at me. It was hard to take my eyes off him as if I had been held by force. Carlyle shook her head with his strangely distorted eyes.

But Ash didn't leave him alone. After spitting out a deep mouthful of shit, Ash acted differently this time. He started licking the sensitive end with his tongue wide. The tongue licked the veins under the earbuds.

"Ha, hew, kanji, luv, ew."

It was itchy and stimulating at the same time. It was difficult to hold out as the snapping tongue got faster. I had to run away. I was embarrassed to assess it like this. Carlisle tried to stumble away, but Ash quickly noticed it. The tip of the tongue stood sharply and pierced the hole in the ear.

"There, Ash...…Ugh!"

The stimuli of tickling and pleasure alternated. It was the limit. Carlisle shook his head like crazy and eventually threw up the semen. The lower body stiffened and at the same time the semen was on Ash's lips. Ash snuck it away with her finger.

I was barely standing up in a daze for a moment when Ash stood up. A finger coated with semen entered Carlyle's mouth. Carlyle opened her lips as if possessed. Slowly, my fingers went through my mouth.

The fishy, sour-flavored mucus spread over the tongue. Carlisle gently licked it out. Ash turned his head slightly with the sinking snow. His lips touched my ears.

"Is it good?"

My semen, which is not Ash's, can't be delicious. Nevertheless, it seemed to taste sweet somehow. Ash's fingers are sweet.

"…...something like that……same, sir.

"Would you like something better than that?”

Carlisle nodded slowly. As if he did a good job, Ash pressed his tongue with his finger.

"Good boy."

My lips touched my cheeks. Ash pulled his finger out. Carlyle, still in a daze, headed straight to the bathroom at Ash's hands.

The warm water with a pleasant temperature turned on. It was the first time since Carlyle's mansion to wash together. Ash came into the shower booth, leaving a large towel neatly next to the sink.

The water slowly soaked the whole body. While his hair was gradually getting wet, Ash squeezed shampoo into his palm and foamed it. A little playful smile caught my mouth.

"I want to wash you."

"Are you talking about me?”

"Yes, my Lyle."

Now that I see it, I think you're serious, not joking. Ash kept trying to do something for Carlisle. It felt too much for me. Carlisle shook his head.

"I'd like to do it for you.”

"Then do the lyle tomorrow."

Ash's eyes bent as if he were acting cute. In the meantime, the fingers that gently dug into the hair began to create bubbles.

"We'll see each other every day, so we can change it one day at a time."

"May I see you every day?”

Even though it had already been that way, Carlyle quietly asked unbelievable words. The wet eyelids trembled. I managed to bite my mouth that was about to be released without realizing it.

"I'm telling you're doing. You don't like Lyle?"

A careful touch penetrated the hair. I felt like my body was melting because of the pleasant rubbing.

"Sure, Lyle."

Asked if he didn't like it, Carlisle hastily denied it.

"I... I don't know if I'm allowed to do this...….”

I know the distance is different for each person. There is no reason to see each other every day even if they are lovers. So Carlyle guessed that this happy moment wouldn't last long. I took it for granted.

"I want to see you every day."

The hair was now soaking gently in the foam. As if she had done it once or twice, Ash washed her hair meticulously to prevent bubbles from entering Carlyle's eyes or ears.

Carlisle loved the skill and experience that made up Ash Jones, but sometimes felt jealous and saddened by the fact that Ash was present through someone in the past. It was both happy and sad.

Ash used to take it for granted that he wasn't the first. But when Ash was at my side, I lost my mind, not knowing how to do it.

"Then…… you might not like me."

So when I heard he wanted to see me every day, Carlisle was scared. Rather, if he hadn't said anything as he had been, Ash's words of wanting to do so have brought fear.

Ash listened to Carlyle and stared silently at him. He fixed his eyes with gently curved eyes, then changed the direction of the shower and began to rinse his hair.

"There's one thing Lyle doesn't know."

The index finger wiped the foam off the eyebrow.

"I'm obviously experienced unlike Lyle, but that doesn't mean I've been through everything with him."

I felt like my anxious mind was being swept away with the bubbles. Carlyle listened to Ash without even thinking of blinking.

"Do you remember when you said you couldn't sleep when someone was around you?"

He nodded his head. Everything Ash said, Carlyle carved into him like the law.

"So I've never put anyone in my bed for more than a day. The same goes for the opposite."

Ash now squeezes body wash into a shower bowl. A subtle scent, not much different from shampoo, permeated the wet air. Ash pulled his melted body tightly in the warm water.

The chest touched. My lower abdomen touched. Hardened genitals also touched. A stream of water flowed between the curved muscles. I felt like I had never experienced it before.

It was cozy, and yet as Ash's hand went down, rubbing its back against the curve, it was exciting. It was amazing that two emotions that I thought were contradictory could be felt at the same time.

"I have a lot of new things with Lyle. No one has put me to sleep like this every day."

The droplets of water hung long and stared at Carlisle. Though the droplets on Ash's body would be no different from Carlisle's, Carlisle thought it would taste sweet in the water.

"So Lyle, please don't think about that."

Ash bowed his head. My wet lips touched. Carlisle opened his lips as if he had waited. I stuck out my tongue and tasted the tender flesh. It tasted the way I thought it would. The drops of water soaked in the tongue were very sweet. A desperate touch swept Carlisle's body. The bodies touching each other hugged each other like one.

I lay on the bed with no time to dry my wet hair. The desire to sink while washing increased the size. I couldn't keep my body still because I kept overflowing with emotions.

Slowly laying Carlisle down, Ash locked him underneath me. The mixed-colored eyes silently scanned the whole body. There was emotion at the end of his gaze. I felt Ash was thinking about him.

"Come on……."

I was anxious when it touched my skin. I wanted to be one with Ash straight away. It's okay to be sick, so I wanted to be connected. Although it was a cliche, other sentences could not come to mind when the situation became like this. That's what happened when I confessed to Ash and when I told him my true feelings.

"Can you let me see a little more? It's because you're so pretty."

Ash whispered softly. Lowering her black eyelashes, Ash began to move slowly. My lips touched my forehead. He brushed his straight nose and lips, and his lips touched the hard-stretched Mokwooldae.

Collarbone, chest, belly, thighs, knees...Descending gradually backwards, Ash grabbed Carlyle's ankle. Carlyle managed to vomit her disheveled breath as she wrapped her ankle around something precious. The shallow waves seemed to flood him to the end.

Ash bowed his head from his ankle to the back of his foot. I could see the nose sticking out.

His lips touched my feet. The tickle spread. Ash raised his eyes as he flinched his ankle. Ash whispered confidentially, looking at Carlisle with wide folded eyes.

"There's no place that's not pretty."

I couldn't find a place to put my eyes. Not knowing what to do, Carlisle raised his upper body. The weakly stretched hand touched Ash's arm.

"There, it's dirty, stop...….”

"It's not dirty. You washed it."

He shook his head. I couldn't stand my shyness and eventually my neck turned red. Curling his eyebrows, Carlyle imploredly called Ash's name.

"Ash……."

"Lyle doesn't seem to know how to treasure himself yet.….I'll treasure you every day from head to toe.”

The lips reached even the long, even toes. Carlyle chewed her lips in a tearful mood. I wanted to run away because I felt like I was being treated unfairly.

But as if he had noticed it, Ash grabbed Carlyle's foot. The hand, which pressed the center of the foot that had been dug in, grabbed the ankle. The touch of rubbing the bottom of the ankle with a slight strain made the inside feel hotter.

The legs seemed to spread out and then lifted up. Ash's lips moved to the top of her feet and returned to her ankles. Ash leaned down, kissing the back of the raised leg, the tender inner part of the knee. There was a chattering sound.

Slowly pressing, Ash pushed Carlyle's leg up. It wasn't until she had kissed him all the way to the inside of her groin that Ash let go of Carlisle's leg. Carlyle couldn't stand any longer by then. His lips touched and fell repeatedly, but his genitals stood upright and spilled Cooper fluid. It was too much.

"Ash, please...….”

"I haven't solved it yet."

Ash shook his head. Whether he intended to melt Carlisle, Ash was cautious and calm, unlike the person he was holding back. But Ash's consideration was sufficient. What Carlisle wanted was Ash's joy. He wanted to make Ash feel the happiness he gained from Ash.

Carlisle held Ash's hand squeezing lubricant into his palm. He grabbed his wrist and held his hand, clasping his fingers. There's lubricant on my palm.

As it was, Carlyle lowered Ash's hand. Even in the morning, Ash's fingers touched the area.

Carlisle lowered his eyes. Then, inside the tight shut, Ash's fingers were held and pushed in. Ash could see his eyes wide open.

Carlisle exhaled a long breath at the sensation of pushing in tight wrinkles. Slippery fingers only dug in as much as Carlyle had applied force. Carlisle pushed his finger inside as well. Carlyle's finger went over Ash's finger.

I had never touched it for this purpose before, so the soft, hot touch on the fingertips felt strange. Carlisle squinted slightly. It certainly felt different from Omega's. It was more solid and tactless. It was questionable what Ash would feel in the tough tightening.

It was then that Ash's fingers, which had been still, moved. Carlisle's wrist is caught. Ash was seen holding his wrist with his other hand. Ash was looking at Carlisle with a smile on his face.

Ash's fingers began to move more inward than Carlyle had dug. It wasn't long before I knew what I was going to do.

"Uh, uh……."

A stinging sensation jumbled from the bottom. It felt familiar. My mouth opened. The cock flinched. Carlyle's hand moved this time. Ash, holding his wrist, made it like that's what happened. My fingers were pushed up to the roots. Carlyle's fingertips also touched Ash's long fingers.

"Can you feel it? It's here."

The place, which was pushed to the root, was located somewhere close to the inside of the ship. Ash pressed down on the thick, rounded area. Carlyle spread her thighs with her back crumpled.

"Ha, ah, uh...….”

"Lyle's favorite place."

Keep that in mind. Ash leaned down and whispered. Stuck in the eye of the encounter, Carlyle nodded unconsciously. Ash only bent her lips and smiled, then lowered her eyes and moved Carlyle's wrist again.

The pace gradually increased. The stabbing power has also increased. Carlyle slowly focused on the act with her lips slightly open. Ash's finger in the area without even realizing it had slipped out. I was masturbating alone behind me.

Strangely enough, the stimulation that bursts when rubbing against the back gave us pleasure that was incomparable to touching the front. The situation also rose rapidly. Overshadowed by his long-standing past of having sex, Carlyle soon became obsessed with the desire to be penitent.

"Ha, h, uh, ha...….”

Carlyle moved her hand as if to snap her wrist. The lubricant melted and flowed down the palm. Carlyle, who was poking down with blurred eyes, heard something ripped off.

I heard the sound and my eyes were lifted. At the same time, my finger was forced out. What was filling the inside came out and hit the hole as if it was empty, and a large, incomparable thing immediately touched it.

"I told you to keep that in mind.…I didn't tell you to go alone."

Ash whispered as if to scold him. Hard earbuds squeezed the tender flesh. The hole opened as the end pushed in. My body was stiffened by the sensation of tight wrinkles.

Ash's was much bigger than I remembered. There was no comparison with the finger. It felt unfamiliar to me that thin rubber was covered with thin rubber. The inner wall, which swallowed only bare flesh, flinched awkwardly. However, he repeatedly tried to swallow the shit that he felt would not be strange even if it was torn apart.

It hurt. It felt like I swallowed something I shouldn't have swallowed. The hard flesh that slowly pushed in was unstoppable. It was a long and painful moment.

But Carlyle remembered some pleasure that would follow. The sensation began to creep up in the lower abdomen exactly minutes later. I brushed the area that I pressed with my fingers and the cock that was coming in endlessly. Carlyle burst into a stifling breath as the stuffed cock grazed the prostate.

"Whoo, ha, ha, yeah...….”

"You're doing great."

Ashe whispered as he watched his trembling breath vomit. The hot palm rubbed my lower abdomen gently. But Ash didn't touch Carlisle's ass. Leaving it a little abated in pain, Ash began to move.

The act of slowly removing the testicles and slowly pushing them back was repeated. Every time I did that, I crept in and felt a sense of pleasure. Pleasure hidden in pain grew bigger as time went by. The euphoria, which had swelled up, began to clot behind and flow through the veins.

"Oh, yeah, ugh, ugh...….”

At some point, a clear fluid began to flow from the fermentation that had been stiff again. The cock with Cooper's fluid stuck to his lower abdomen and soaked his hard abs transparently. Ash's movements also gradually accelerated. The genitals, which had been going back and forth slowly, now slipped out and came in.

Ash moved as if on fire. There was a loud bang for the upturned hips. My mind is in a mess. Even though I felt like I was just going to go with the senses coming from behind, I suddenly wanted to touch the front. It was different from when I went to my finger, pressing only the prostate. Embracing a big penis was a different feeling.

The sensation of being stuck in a raw flesh is not the sensation that Alpha experiences when it reaches its peak. The body, which had grown accustomed to going back, confused Carlisle, rubbing against the instinct that had returned in a few months' gap.

My hands fumbled down. Ash snatched the wrist just as his trembling hand tried to grab the fuck. With wet eyes, Carlyle lifted her eyes.

Ash shook his head. Both wrists were held together. My arm was lifted up, and my hand was pressed down. Pressuring him as hard as digging into the bed, Ash turned his back.

"I'm Lyle's alpha, so why are you looking for something else?”

I heard a low-pitched voice, and Puck, the prostate was stamped intact. Carlyle tilted her chin with a great tremor.

"Ha, huh, uh, yeah...…!”

"Why would you touch it?"

The fowl, which had escaped roughly as if it were going to take the flesh out of it, hit the gold-like area again. Carlyle opened her eyes wide as her toes stretched out. A near-pain pleasure penetrated the top of my head.

"Oh, hhh, uh...…!…………!”

"I'm only going here."

As if to recall what had been forgotten, Ash repeated the moves. Carlyle bent madly at the act of increasing intensity and putting only what she felt. My back was bent and my body trembled.

"No, no, he, Ma'an, ha, aah...…!”

"You don't like it, but you're fucking me?”

The pleasure was too strong. I felt like my head was spinning. It felt like it was mixed into one by melting in the heat of internal organs. Tears eventually flowed down. Sweats and tears got tangled up over the red cheeks and messed up. It seems to be passing through the prostate, and the return of the fowl hit it.

The tepid peak came first. A burst of semen flowed long over the ship. Carlyle shuffled her upper body, straining her stomach. Gasp, gasp, and steeper breath ran like sweat. Carlisle shook his head in a state of great sensitivity.

"I did, black, now, ah, I did...…Ah, hhh, ugh!"

Ash, who tried to move his back with his hands pressed hard, raised his eyes. I saw a long collarbone with sweat. Whooo, exhaling sharply, Ash slowly pulled out the cock. Carlyle, panting at the sense of scratching the back, raised her head to the sense that something filled the inside was escaping.

"Good job."

Ash was taking out his penis even though he didn't beg.

"A……shhh?"

"Huh?"

When Ash was called in a bewildered voice, Ash smiled casually. With his eyes squinting with unrelieved desire.

"Why... If you stop, let's go."

"You're going to have a hard time if you do more here.”

Ash said casually. Carlyle bit her lip as it felt like something solid was about to get out of the back. Then he tightened his back a little hastily. Ash was seen hesitating.

"I don't want to do anything Lyle doesn't like."

Confused eyes and serious eyes were mixed.

"It's okay, you don't have to force yourself to do more."

It wasn't forced. Carlisle just remembered what he said. Is Ash conscious of the words he seems to want to stop and the words he doesn't want to?

In the past, Ash pushed Carlisle to the limit and made him feel that way. Of course I thought so. Ash must still care that he cried.

"It's not that I don't like…"

"What about that?"

Ash looked down at him quietly, pushing only the tip of his ear. There was a strong look at me while I was pressing down like a lot of people stared at me.

Pheromones crawled over the skin like ants. Carlyle bit her lip in the heightened excitement again. He said he went, but he also knew. Let's see what's behind this.

"Good……but…………What you're saying, what you'….”

Carlyle managed to carry on as breathtakingly as he could. Shame has been brought to mind by the situation in which he exhales himself that it is good to get stuck. And shame soon became a strange sense of virtue.

"It doesn't look good on me……"…Yes, it was."

"Did you?"

Ash asked affectionately. The shit slowly began to push inside. Like coming back to the right place.

"…Yes."

"You don't hate it?"

It slowly filled in. Carlisle nodded, closing his eyes tightly.

"I thought so."

At the same time Ash returned as before. I crushed the cramping flesh in the afterglow of my peak. My closed eyes opened wide. My wrist was shaking.

"It's cute that you're not being honest."

"H, ah, ah, ah, crane, ah, ah...…!……!”

It's been embedded in a nasty depth, like tapping somewhere closed. The background seemed to melt. Carlyle struggled to get out with her feet full of pressure, and somehow stopped to get Ash.

"Do you like it?"

The pace gradually increased. The sound of the bed matrix fluctuated violently. I felt it. Ash's peak was approaching. The unbearable pleasure spread through the veins when it was felt.

"Oh, well, good...…Yes, that's good…Yo."

Carlyle, forgetting my tone, imitated Ash's words. That in itself felt racy.

"Me too, hehe, good."

Ash's voice was no longer relaxed. Like the moment when the buttons were torn roughly, the strangely skillful appearance brought great satisfaction. My waist is bent tight.

Carlyle tightened her back and raised her chin to the end. A cry-mixed call burst out of the wide open mouth.

"Ugh, uh, Ash, Ash...….”

"I love you."

A loud voice confessed to love. Relaxing his wrist, Ash held Carlyle tightly. Push your arms behind your back and hug your upper body tightly. Pushing me all the way through, Ash was heartbroken.

The cock, which swelled to the limit, stiffened and pressed hard inside. There was a strong sense of freedom that was incomparable to the previous peak. The skin clung to the skin, just as the two bodies melted in the iron water and clumped together. It seemed to be a lump. Only one came to mind.

"Me too, hehe, ….…I love you."

Carlyle let out her emotions in a split voice. He felt Ash's back and pulled as if he wouldn't miss it if he didn't hold tight. I buried my face in the nape of my sweaty neck. The sound of someone's heart thumped.

There seemed to be a storm. Even though they know they can't imprint, I thought it would feel like this if they did. I felt as if we had reached each other as deep as we could.

Sex with Ash has always been good, but this moment is no match for the past. It's hard to come to a climax hearing that I love you.…, gave a sense of fullness beyond description. If there was a peak of joy, this would be it.

I heard a split, rough breath, and Ash pulled himself away. Ash smiled softly, making eye contact. Ash carefully swept away the wet, disheveled hair. My lips touched my white forehead.

"Say it again."

Carlisle slowly removed his lips at the tickling sound of words on his forehead.

"…I love you."

"Again."

"Love……."

My voice is hoarse. It was too much. Something washed up like a tidal wave. Carlisle tried to clear his faded voice again. I never thought this kind of moment would come. I didn't expect to fall in love with anyone at ease. I didn't think I'd ever like sex.

"I love you a lot……."

"So do I."

Before I knew it, Ash brushed his fingers around the wet eyes. The lips touched with pity stole tears. The lips cuddled over the closed eyelids.

"I mean…… only cry in front of me. So that I can soothe you.”

"…Yes."

"Don't hide it alone."

"…Yes."

"If something like this happens today, don't say it's okay and tell me."

Tears welled up again. A cry-mixed laugh came out. Despite all the unseemly appearances, Ash embraced him even more as if he were lonely and loving.

'Cause we're in love.'

Carlisle nodded his head. It was amazing that the word love contained so many emotions. He fell in love with Ash and fell in love with things he didn't like because he loved Ash.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Drayne, pandamaci123, nanu00 and 22 others like this.
  8. saurahkim

saurahkim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve seen in some spoilers that ash is still in love with his ex which is Nicholas which is the brothers lover? Is there any spoiler on that? How out ML ended up loving him I’m not sure if the source or person I got it from is exactly correct though

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  9. Stoodstill

Stoodstill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes more spoiler!! Thank you!

Could you add the part where Ash was looking for Carlyle after he realises his feelings (before engagement party) and more sweet moments between them after they got together (milestones in their relationship)?

I cant get enough of these two yet

10. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ash fall for Nick? Also what rude comment did Lyle make at their first meeting?

Also wasn't Nick, Kyle's fiancee, but he is also with ash?

Please someone spoil me?

11. chll51

chll51 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a prequel to this novel with nick and lyle's brother where ash dates nick.

The basic plotline is nick became attracted to lyle's brother and thought it was only because he was a dominant alpha. So he decides to date an actual dominant alpha to see how he truly feels.

I didn't buy it because I don't care much for that couple lol

Also this novel also has an AU where they're in an arranged marriage. The story was soooo cute

He was in love with nick but was able to move on after meeting Lyle and the definitive moment was when he asked nick for help to win lyle back.

I Love this novel. Lyle deserves all the good things in the world. I can't wait till this manhwa finishes.

Lucy scarlet, Ahmya, Grace34 and 2 others like this.
  12. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want spoilers on how ash's relationship with nick goes, did it end in a bad way or???

Is he allergic to omegas or sumthin?

13. NovelenthusiastIDK

NovelenthusiastIDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you delete the link? If you'll spread Its name or link It The site will be taken down. Recently It got threats from authors and some people even got doxed by an author of one manga. It’s a common sense to not post about that site outside of It.

Yurong, missluna, snowest296 and 2 others like this.
  14. Nelhiro

Nelhiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Carlyle, he is that person who looks cold on the outside or
    but he's sweet inside, he deserves the sky the moon and the stars ✨ ... on the other hand Ash is that kind of character that I can't help but love ... If I had to say it in a certain way I would say that Lyle is my precious baby and Ash one more to the list of husbands ...

Thank you very much for the spoilers, I hope to see all of that in the manhwa one day ✨

PS: did they have babies? It would be nice but I don't know if in that world two alphas can have babies

Chris615 and Lucy scarlet like this.
  15. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alphas dont have womb (but there are some other ABO that somehow bends the laws of omegaverse, the alpha did got pregnant)

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  16. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please give us spoilersss about these? Thanks.

17. june27

june27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did I you read the novel

18. chll51

chll51 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you like to know?

Here's the mtl of the novel: https://wsi.li/dl/THivx2zqtMFCQGjmA/

It expires in 7 days and I won't be reuploading.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    Leerin likes this.
  19. emsharkk

emsharkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know you said you wont be reuploading the novel link but if it's not too much trouble, could you plz dm me it? Thank you~

Leerin likes this.
  20. whyismhohthebestnovel

whyismhohthebestnovel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you were able to get the novel could you send it to me too?