Spoiler You Can't Change A Person! / 사람은 고쳐 쓰는 게 아니야!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 8, 2021.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not dead... She's alive

The mother and daughter have the same eyes

2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok that’s good. I just assumed bc that’s usually how it goes. And from the raws I saw she before the mom didn’t show up until FL was grown so I thought she was dead. What chapter does she show up?

layyu, DOHere and simplysharonda like this.
  3. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whos' the red haired person tho?? idk its a she/he tho...but she/he looks kinda suspicious..not only that, her/his father also smell like dead person (according to the princess)

Peerly, chiri.ru and kingini like this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what is God's riddle given to mc? It's probably something to do with love, which she wasn't able to reciprocate back at the beginning, but curios what exactly.

I suppose the red haired guy is the first giant, the little girl is a demon (and her brother an angel maybe).

It's a shame there's little plot progress in 25 chapters and so much screen time for child play. Even though I'm just reading about it, those 2 loud kids are actually tiring me out:blobjoy:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Peerly and seekingsnow like this.
  5. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blue dragon, will she save him? What do you think?

DOHere likes this.
  6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's so cruel. She should've tried to save him straight away, like he would've, for her, but she was like "he's probably gonna stay there forever to supply us energy".

Meizey likes this.
  7. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am starting to hate her quite a bit now. I know she is selfish and all, but please, at least you had 1 friend in your miserable life.
    On the other hand this is definitely written by someone annoyed by selfish people
    I personally know some people with similar personality (of course not extreme as hers, but they are far away, egocentric, selfish people who think world is all about them)

Peerly and DOHere like this.
  8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone in chapter 35 commented that there was a cost for the dragon granting her wish which was losing her sense of empathy. Although she was conceited before, she did genuinely care about the people but after the dragon granted her wish, it seems everything went down hill from there (her changing) and then god intervening for her to find that answer (regaining what she lost?). Honestly, she’s a dislikable person but her character is pretty consistent. She’s a selfish person and the story is about her trying to learn how to care about other things/people other than herself which for her isn’t an easy and fast to do (since it took her many reincarnations until this story). I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt but she does care about the dragon bc in the past when the dragon left she could’ve just completely forgotten about him but throughout the years she still thought of him and why he just left. Also, rn she’s just a three year old kid. How exactly can she save the dragon right away? Although she is smart and all that, to adults she’s just a little kid so what business does she have with a dragon who she just found out about?
    Ch 36 and it’s the dragon who choose to be an energy source so she can live in an abundant land and see her reborn again she doesn’t even agree with saying it's silly to sacrifice himself but dragon refutes this saying that for him it wasn’t bc he finally got to see her. Also, by resting does that mean the dragon died????:cry: Hope not…

Peerly, evilboop, seekingsnow and 2 others like this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh that makes sense. So she became worse after she traded with the Dragon.

layyu likes this.
  10. shikirri

shikirri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an ML? If there is i hope its the black hair kid and not the red hair kid. dont like the red hair, he's rude

11. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me as to who is the blonde girl that keeps on saying the Princess stole her place?thank you!

12. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Blonde girl is giving me the heebie jeebies

13. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this is the first time I hope for MC's death, but death is the thing she might wish for. :blobunsure:

torte1315 and layyu like this.
  14. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the red head kid a reincarnation of?

I know that the white haired boy is the reincarnation of a fallen Angel and his twin sister is the reincarnation of a devil. Idk if the black haired boy is a reincarnation of anything but love how loyal he is.

15. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    wahtttttt??? wdym by reincarnation of angel and devil? and did you knw anything bat the black hair kid and the red hair kid?; I mean that red hair kid look dammm sus