Spoiler Taming a Munchkin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Mar 2, 2020.

1. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm curious about the ML. Course he's got twisted becuz his dad abandon him but like, why did it lead to borderline sadism? Is it truly just his self-defense mechanism, loose screws since birth, lazy plot or something else? I mean, normally people would have trust issues or possesiveness or something associated with attachment but in his case, he just act like a taker. Dunno psychology but is there something about that?

Based on translates, it doesn't seemed to be caused by the teacher and he's long since before OriVillainess torture whatnot. Also, who is the hero/heroine, do they not know Mc in OriTime personally? Just some "I heard and take action"? How old is the oriLead is again? What's up with "Chance upon PoisonBlood Liquor"?

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    Peerly, shiory and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  2. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guessing it's something like "he used his (parental) power over me to make me feel bad, so now i'll use my (magical) power over other ppl to make THEM feel bad muahahaha".

his twistedness made him an archenemy named ryan, who hates him and wants to get revenge on him at any cost. kind of wondering how bad he'll end up hurting kynemeia, since he sent out scouts to find what eian likes the most. but maybe he'll end up becoming the 2nd ml bc he falls for kynemeia's cuteness...

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    shiory and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  3. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chorkie likes this.
  4. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mtl is slow tho.. 1 chapter one month :blobpopcorn_two:

5. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not mtl. That tler knows Korean and had said she got permission from author to tl novel.

7. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can I ask where I can read the tl?

8. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the nu link is on 1st page

luanara likes this.
  9. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoilers cuz I love this type of stories :blobpopcorn_cool:

10. febgh

febgh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :)

Also, FL's name is so prettyyyy

11. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have'nt read the novel yet but plan to because i love the author's another work, Reason Why Raeliana Ended Uo in the Duke's Mansion. But one question, how old are both fl and ml?

12. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm carving more chapters.. Who kindly give here the mtl of novel each ch, starting from chapter 30:blobsick:

Sakurasira likes this.
  13. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :sushi_cool:

14. flyd0

flyd0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone have the raw novel pls let me know i can translate it. I cant access kakaopage so yea cant buy it ㅠㅠ could’ve bought if its in ridi or naver

Elkira-elkem likes this.
  15. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I buy this book in paper form?

16. michiii12

michiii12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have :blobpeek:

17. mayairreal

mayairreal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it a long time ago with Google Translate and only remember general plot. So, correct me if I'm wrong.

Kynemia wants the guild master to rebuilt his guild, but he reject because of no sword can replace his broken sword, so Kynemia requests a duel and he accepts, they set a date for duel. Later Kynemia asks the blacksmith sister to make a sword (I forget the sword made with new mineral from her new mine or from monster body). Kynemia already knew she will lost the duel, so her real intention is to show the guild master about how good the sword is.

Eian watches the duel with bad condition (he is in process for second awakening). The guild master is interested with the sword and finally he agrees to rebuild his guild. Kynemia found out that Eian is fainted in the end of duel.

Eian's master and some of his follower come to Kynemia because of Eian's state. The master is fond of her and wants her to calls him grandpa but Eian doesn't like it. The master told him to back to the tower, as he need to build his power, and Eian might cause harm for Kynemia in the process if not back.

Later Eian's rival kidnap Kynemia by threatening to kill her maid but Eian saves Kynemia in the end (I forget but I think his rival is dead or seriously injured in the end?).

They have an event like Halloween. Kynemia is dressed as a lion and Eian as ghost pirate (he makes a background story that the the pirate is actually a prince, so Kynemia thinks she need to make a good character background story for later event). Everyone mostly thinking Kynemia's costume as a cat. She can make a normal (cute) trick or treat but Eian's way of trick or treat is really scary (similar to threatening).

The guild master register his new guild with 'fairy' name inside it. He argues several times about the name with the one who responsible for accepting guild registration request. He looks for his old guild member to join him.

Eian and Kynemia go to night market. Somehow other visitor knew Kynemia's face as her face is in the label of the toys she had made and distributed.

Finally Eian told her that he will leaves and he asks her to not forget him.

After that is a time skip when Kynemia is 17. Still no news from Eian. She thinks about not married, being an independent single and rich lady. She rarely goes to nobility related event but she receives a debut invitation, a sign that she already build her name now.

bubbles_, shiory, Korleone and 6 others like this.
  18. Sakurasira

Sakurasira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the raws, if someone is interested in continuing the novel i could send him the pdf

Stephyy, NubeBlack, elparis and 2 others like this.
  19. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Maisike

Maisike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone has mtl please share