Spoiler My Lord, the Wolf Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by aoerax, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I only MTL’s d like two speech bubbles and the rest is just my interpretation.
    I doubt he will actually die but I was so satisfied after seeing this scene, the guy was arrogant af and kind of deserved it.
    He tried pleading with the FL even after she stabbed him basically saying that the ML is not the only one who knows her secret now and that he’s better than him, the FL then proceeded to give him the harsh reality “No one can replace ML.”

Things might be heading south between the FL and ML though. From what I understand the FL gathered all the people/nobles who are/may be a threat to the ML in the future and basically slaughtered them all (there was a person the ML is close/friends with there too but she wasn’t killed…as yet, FL was jealous of their relationship in a previous chapter I think). At the end of the chapter, the ML comes in and sees everything.

2. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yikes. Now I'm even more curious about it. Gah I need more details

Does this have a novel or is it just a manga original? I love this as it's very unique

3. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    The first page says that it’s an original webtoon so I don’t think it has a novel. The updates are even slower since it’s once every two weeks as well.

Asphyxia778 likes this.
  4. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao glad I am not the only one. Dude got more and more annoying. Ngl there are many stories where I wished the FLs would just stab those annoying 2nd MLs so that finally get it lol.

I just hope the author is not going for some sad ending here. The FL seems to be loosing it and in the last chapter the ML was told to flee too though I don't think he will abandon the FL.

ArkiV_10 and Asphyxia778 like this.
  5. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see, thanks

6. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the newest chapter the ML helped the two girls escape the castle before the FL killed them and was about to go back to the FL but he was stopped by one of the FL’s knights. The knight prevented him from entering the castle and he was forced to leave with the two girls. After that, said knight then proceeded to tell the FL that the ML basically left with the two girls of his own will and is basically implying that he’s in some secret affair with one of them.

ArkiV_10, Rin.rinaaa and Tt123 like this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is killing me! I wish this had a novel…I hope this misunderstanding gets cleared up soon and damn that red haired son of a b!tch hope he’s next on FL’s kill list:blobcat_hyper:

Faithful4real and ArkiV_10 like this.
  8. Faithful4real

Faithful4real New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the FL personality, she will definitely ask the knights to find him either dead or alive. The ML needs to come back stronger.

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  9. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers ?

10. Faithful4real

Faithful4real New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like i predicted, the FL is angry with the mc and she and the stupid red head Knight decides to look for him. When they arrived, the FL found them escaping on a boat "she thought the MC cheated on her" so, she was in her beast mode, killed one of the girls that was trying to escape with the MC and now she is called Mc a traitor "just die here". Right now she is strangling the mc.

LePetiteReader, Reiujii and Tt123 like this.
  11. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?

12. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers???

13. Vacidious

Vacidious New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Registered to reply to this thread to help out since I saw no one else talking.

67-71

I'm using vague titles instead of names because translations could have different names, anyone finding this thread later will be confused if I call ML Chuck when their version is Kang.

67: FL remembers that 2nd ML could also benefit from ML's disappearance and stabs him. 2nd ML pleads with FL that she can confide in him as well, he knows her secret (wolf changing) and he can be trusted. FL flat out tells 2nd ML that he is *not* ML and no one will ever replace him. Boy King overhears parts of it (wolf ability?) and is a little confused. ML arrives via a pack of wolves and tackles FL -- apologizing to her immediately afterwards. She's confused that he's there. ML asks for an explanation as to why there's a lot of dead bodies everywhere.

68: ML is *not* okay with the slaughter and stands between FL and Boy King (who saved him from poisoning). FL tells ML she suspected Boy King for being behind his poisoning because the herbs used in the poison were near their region in origin (which is where ML and Boy King are from). ML pleads with FL that she shouldn't be killing people with her own hands and should put them on trial. FL accuses ML of believing Boy King over her. A wolf jumps up between FL and ML, FL strikes it down. ML thinks it's Manu, the wolf he met awhile back. FL smiles and tells ML she'll butcher anyone who harms him. 2nd ML shoots a gun in between ML and FL and says it was supposed to be a wedding gift for FL. 2nd ML continues firing with a gun and FL gets bitten by the wolf she attacked. She kills the wolf and ML leaves carrying Boy King. FL orders her Red Haired General to bring back ML at any cost. ML and Boy King meets his servant outside. ML tells them both to leave before they're killed. They both try to convince ML to leave with them because they suspect the FL is insane because she murdered everyone. Servant merely confirms what Boy King had been saying. Red Haired General is close and listening to what they're saying.

69: Mild flashback for 2nd ML and his life. He did everything he could for his goals save for win FL's heart. There's a wolf standing by 2nd ML. FL calls the wolf Manu (confirming the wolf she killed wasn't Manu). Manu pleads with FL not to kill 2nd ML because he is an old friend and she'll regret it. 2nd ML now knows that FL can talk to wolves as well. FL declares that she'll kill all suitors and marry ML. 2nd ML lies (he doesn't care what he has to do to win FL) and says that ML actually ran away because he asked for his help to get a ship.

While riding horses with Boy King and his servant, ML tells them both he'll head back. ML used his status as a concubine to get them all past the gates (everything was on lockdown after his assassination). He typically isn't able to leave as far out as he has been. Boy King calls FL a monster, ML defends her. Boy King's Servant says that mothers of the south tell their daughters to never marry a man who can't manage their anger. Because those who are cruel to the weak will harm those closest to them. She says that she read ML's fortune and found that if ML stays by FLs side he'll never see his people again. (Who have been gathering in Boy King's land). ML doesn't seem to care and turns back. Red Haired General blocks ML and tells him that he should listen to what they say.

70: ML tries to fight the Red Haired General but is stopped. ML is confused why Red Haired General is blocking ML from returning. Red Haired General accuses ML of corrupting FL, because she wasn't one to do unneeded wars or killed for personal gain but has changed because of ML. Red Haired General calls ML a demon. Boy King and his Servant plead with ML to leave with them via horses. Red Haired General stops FL and says that ML declared he was leaving the Kingdom. Red Haired General lies and says she thinks ML fell in love with Boy Kings Servant.

ML breaks off away from Boy King and his servant. He only rode with them as far as he did to get Red Haired General off of his tail. ML tells them he needs to hear the reasoning from FL. Boy King tries to insult her and calls her a liar (for what she said about him in Chapter 68). ML admits that while FL is unstable, Boy King is actually lying because FL isn't the type to make things up. ML asks Boy King if he was behind his poisoning. Boy King's Servant tries to defend him but Boy King has a serious look.

71: Boy King originally joined the suitors because he's the ruler of a small, weak country. He wanted to join for the prosperity of his kingdom but FL only had eyes for ML. Boy King plotted poisoning with a few hooded suitors and realized afterwards (when the FL declared a lockdown) that he couldn't handle the FL. Boy King decides that he has to kill ML because the damage is permanent to the organs and will be able to be traced back to the types of herbs used in his Kingdom's region. He knows he can't kill ML in the Kingdom because it would be impossible to escape so he tries to lure ML away. His lure? The fact that ML's people have been gathering in his country. Boy King admits to ML that the men of his country have been sold off as slaves, women and children have been killed and that he's ultimately the last of his kind.

Boy King's servant slaps him because he lied to her (as well) and apologizes to ML for his cruelty. ML tells them both they need to leave ASAP. Ships in the harbor are being set ablaze by FL and her company. Some of the ships even belong to the Kingdom. 2nd ML is riding with FL and can't believe it either. Chapter ends with ML looking over his shoulder and FL leaping into the air with her weapons drawn.

Hopefully that makes sense. Cheers. :)

14. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG that red haired is annoying
    I wonder what will be FL reaction to all this

Lunicylle likes this.
  15. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The misunderstandings just piles up, it's frustrating to see the FL and ML hurting each other. I hope it clears up soon.

16. hebebaby

hebebaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im dropping this lmao, im too shookt with the things that's happening starting from chapter 65 vajxjakxjkahskabs imma let this webtoon finish cause i know heartqche awaits :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

17. quiethuman7

quiethuman7 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really chapter 80 is the ending!!:cry::cry:

I really did looking for more character development in the series and at least mention of their kids. I didn't like how the story become an open ending.

Kangjoon assistant at least had kid with prince lucas assistant, the girl with pinkish-purple hair

I hope there is an epilogue :cry::(

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    Rin.rinaaa, whyneji and Tt123 like this.
  18. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate the the last raws

19. vampress

vampress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what happened in the end???????

20. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the final chapter, chapter 80, what kind of rushed garbage ending was that?

wanted to see her return to the throne and the challenges that came with and getting people to accept her even though she can transform to a wolf. I wanted to see the consequences of her mass murder, white hair prince betrayal, how blond servant kid and purple hair girl fell in love, that other servant girl planning revenge for the murder of her prince???

You know all those interesting stuff but we are just going to end it anticlimactically...

Elisee, Johnwill12 and ArkiV_10 like this.