Spoiler Please, Divorce Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Tmicharie

Tmicharie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter is it that he found the burnt body?

Pansy25 likes this.
  2. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least this ml suffered after she left, unlike "i dont accept your regret". Anyhow i like the ending where they seperated after all tiredness happened in their relationship, and perhaps they will come back after kyle repaid all the things he did to her in the past by taking care her from now on.

3. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aelle had a happy early childhood. She was the daughter of a Viscount household, with a mom, dad, and older brother. While not in the upper echelons or completely rolling in wealth, they were nobility and well off. She recalls her father being kind and stroking her hair.

This came crashing down when he older brother nearly drowned to death as a child. Their mother dove in to save him. She managed to save her son, but died herself in the process. As a result, their father spiraled into extreme alcoholism and depression.

Constantly drunk and soon addicted to gambling, her father first sold off all of the mementos of their mother, then the properties, manor, and assets. They eventually moved into a small house, which was what remained of the former assets. All of the servants were let go, and Aelle was forced to assume all domestic duties for running the household. They became impoverished, like, literally below the poverty line, impoverished. Aelle mentions ragged, patched clothes, little food, being cold, and having a sparse, empty room in the attic.

For a while, Aelle's older brother helped out. He was a kind boy who loved stories. But their father would violently and viciously beat him, likely because he was the reason for the viscountess's death. When Aelle was 10, her brother left and never came back. Aelle describes being devastated and crying, but there being no food in the house and her father gone on a drinking binge, so she had to do something. At 10, a few days after her brother left to save himself, Aelle got her first big job as a jr. maid by pretending to be a commoner. This was not a good job. How she was treated at this job cemented in Aelle's head that if she ever had employees, she would know their names, feed them well, treat them fairly, and not use harsh punishments. One can guess how she was treated from these convictions. Aelle lost this job shortly after getting it when she was fired after being falsely accused of something.

Aelle recalls crying the entire walk back to her father's house after losing her job, which was a far enough distance that her legs were swollen by the time she finally made it home.

While Aelle says she was never beaten like her brother was (specifically because she looks like her mother,) her father is volatile, angry, and violent. He will yell at her, throw things at her, issue threats, and she mentions that she is afraid to be home with him. She also mentions hiding in small spaces to avoid his rages. When he is tremendously drunk, he will pet her hair. Aelle mentions that he beats on her attic room door in the middle of the night (no further details). He takes the majority of Aelle's pay, and she changes jobs semi-frequently when his creditors try to come after her.

Aelle tends to clam up and freeze in the face of her father's tempers, and clenches one hand with the other as tightly as possible as a coping mechanism to maintain control when dealing with him.

After the maid position, Aelle continued to work in low-level, often menial, jobs in order to support herself and her father, often holding 2-3 jobs at a time. Shortly before she marries Kyle, she has been working as an assistant in a flower shop and as a seamstress. A major reason why she is so eager to propose an arrangement with Kyle is because, as she has grown, her father has been making more frequent comments about her looking exactly like her mother (though significantly lacking in comparison), and she is afraid he will one day sell her to his creditors, or into a terrible situation. She had also been supporting her father and the house in the vain hope that one day her brother would return for her, and would need a place to return to to find her, but she gave up on that hope and is ready to move on now that she realizes her brother will never come back for her.

When she told her father about her impending marriage, he threw his drink in her face, called her his cash cow, and 'seemed ready to attack' her. Though he eventually stormed out without striking her with more that a few tumblers of alcohol to the face.
    Kyle's parents, the former Duke and Duchess, had lost the Duchy's significant political power, reducing the title to an empty one with no role in the government. The Duke could not stand the loss and seems to have been exacting and demanding, but his mother, the Duchess, appears to have been kind and dignified. She offered Laura a job as Kyle's nanny out of pity when the newly-divorced Laura had nowhere to go, and Laura has shown herself to be devoted to the deceased duchess, even after all of this time.

In response to the loss of political power, the Duke and Duchess sought social power and extravagance, borrowing heavily to throw steady streams of opulent parties and gatherings. The Duchess in particular favored the terrace for her parties.

Kyle seems to have had an anxious, lonely childhood, possibly due to the money stress of his parents, their constant parties, and his father's expectations and desperation to regain prominence.

Kyle eventually became childhood friends with Hari and Louis. Kyle emotionally relied on them. Hari and Louis had actual, honest-to-god, happy childhoods, and Kyle felt kind of blessed to have been chosen and included. He was the gloomy/ sarcastic one of the golden trio, and felt like a slight outsider who was happy and grateful they chose him, but never fully fit, and kind of owed them. The former Duke approved of these friends and would allow them all to play in his study.

The family's income could not keep up with the heavy debts and, shortly before the date the loan repayments were due, Kyle's parents killed themselves in a small basement room off of the Duke's study. Kyle is the one who found their bodies, and he became somewhat claustrophobic from being in the small space with their dead bodies, and does not like people going in the study, which is now neglected.

After the deaths of his parents, Kyle brought Laura, his previous nanny, to live with him. Hari and Louis's families also supported Kyle, which is likely why he was able to keep the manor. Kyle's mother was able to preserve an heirloom diamond necklace from debt collectors by giving it to Laura before her suicide, who agreed to keep it safe for Kyle's future wife. Now living independently, Kyle felt more adult, jaded, and distant from his innocent friends, whom he still relied on for emotional support and whom he felt very protective of. Though he had an unrequited crush on Hari, he was genuinely happy when she and Louis married, likely due to his slight inferiority/ outsider complex.

To regain financial solvency and prestige, Kyle joined the military as a young man, and Louis followed suit. Kyle quickly became a decorated war hero, and it was on the battlefields where he met the mercenary Takan, who loathes aristocrats, but was eventually won over by watching Kyle and Louis's devoted friendship. Kyle promised Takan a position in his household after the wars, which is how a scarred up, ex mercenary became a butler. Through his military achievements and careful planning, Kyle lead the duchy back to financial solvency and prestige.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Aelle find out that she was "misunderstanding" about the relationship between Kyle and Hari?

5. spica moore

spica moore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she did. It was on some spoiler at this page. Hari came to her to explain, and there she finally understood. But, that still didn't change her resolve to go through with the divorce which is great. I mean, what kind of husband proritizes his childhood friend over his pregnant wife. Even though he has some issues like guilt, he should at least be respectful in their marriage.

Scapezz, torte1315, Elisee and 11 others like this.
  6. spica moore

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the full details of when Kyle said its his turn to wait for her? Or how he was during her time staying with him for the process of the divorce?

Any new spoilers?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    LeideLis likes this.
  7. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with this time frame of their marriage. I first read the spoilers before the novel so I got confused about the "10 years unrequited love" when it was stated in the prologue:"I haven’t forgotten that day, two years ago, when I first saw Kyle." And this is the time when she asked for a divorce. So I'm kinda baffled and thought maybe it was just a typo.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    its0k, torte1315, Elisee and 3 others like this.
  8. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is gonna have side story right? And do you guys know author social media? Thank you

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  9. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hazel123 here you go :
    Turning around, Kyle left the office in such a state of boredom that he was anxious to see someone. His steps toward her bedroom gradually accelerated as he left the office. As she passed the long corridor in a row toward the second floor, her bedroom appeared.
    Unlike before, Kyle arrived in front of her bedroom with a relaxed step. He hesitated for a while and grabbed the doorknob and turned it around. The door was opened without force by the soft doorknob.
    When the door was fully opened, cold air hit him. The dark, desolate, and cold bedroom vividly revealed that there had been no people for a long time. Considering that it was clean without a grain of dust, it was not that it was not touched by humans, but the fact that there was no owner alone gave a clear chill to the bedroom.
    Kyle looked around the bedroom with boredom, closed the door, and headed to the balcony. When he opened the window that blocked the passage, a cool spring breeze came in and his hair fluttered.
    Kyle glided slowly from the main gate to the garden. A garden again after an open road and a round fountain. His eyes arrived in front of the mansion in the clan. One day I couldn't even remember, it was the place where I made eye contact with her.
    Standing in front of the railing and staring at it vaguely, it felt like I was waiting for her to come back or alive.
    "How does it feel?""
    He felt lonely, lonely, and a little miserable. After looking at him for a long time, he turned around.
    Entering the bedroom again, he naturally headed to the console while looking around the interior.
    "Your Majesty, in fact, while cleaning your wife's bedroom, I found a diary in the console drawer.'
    Kyle, who followed a distant voice in his head, opened the console's top drawer. He grew up when he found a diary with his eyes neatly placed.
    The hesitation was instantaneous. Kyle reached out to the diary. The tailor embroidered with gold thread in geometric patterns was rough, but it did not slip as much and was easily caught in hands.
    When Kyle opened his coat, the first chapter of achromatic color was revealed. As his fingers dug through the paper and handed it over, she could see her neat handwriting. The gray eyes moved slowly.
    [Sorry, it's a chance for me to lose her someday if it's sadness for you]
    I know your desire to be a thorny path is desperate.
    There is no way to despise it for being insidious.
    My wish will be immortal. ]
    After reading the first chapter, he did not breathe as if he were a dead person. As if to grasp the meaning of her writing, his eyes did not know that they would fall over her handwriting for a while. How long has it been? His hand naturally turned the next page.
    [The days when I can't see your face are increasing] Whenever I experience things I haven't experienced, I feel distant from you. From colorful dresses, jewelry, and food that delights your mouth. I'm solving a desire I didn't know before, but I'm missing what I want the most. ]
    Even before he was conscious, he turned over the next chapter. Next page. Next page. The hand that was handed over trembled thinly and gradually accelerated. He was clenching his teeth as if holding back his groans.
    Then he spit out her tears as if he was letting go of his breath in the remaining diary.
    [Actually, I didn't want to replace her] ]
    Kyle stared hard at the ink-spreading letters from her tears. Tears overlapped over her tear marks. He handed over the paper with trembling hands.
    Episode 67.
    [Kyle, it's not as cold as yesterday, so I walked alone in sponsorship] I really want to take a walk on a day like this. Actually, I wanted to be with you. But I know. Taking a walk with you. I'm not greedy anymore. ]
    "I thought you were good at grasping the subject."'
    One day, my voice, which was driving her, dominated my mind. His hand headed to the next chapter. Time has gone beyond the season, not knowing that I haven't kept a diary for a while.
    [Kyle, how are you doing?] I'm doing well. Of course, the kid. I hold the diary again after you leave. As you move away, I feel somewhat anxious. The diary holds you all the time as much as you can.
    By the way, Laura said that the temperature difference is big there. I hope you're always warm where you are. Stay healthy, Kyle]
    [Kyle, I think your stomach is a bit out] Laura says no, but I know. Actually, this is my intuition. The child is like a boy. It's a groundless story. I can't wait to see you, neither the child nor you]
    Kyle stopped reading her diary and took a big breath. I realized that I was alive only after inhaling to the point where my solar plexus was stiff. He recalled the days when Ael, who was sad about the child's death, was unstable as if he were about to faint.
    Kyle thought she would be like me. I wouldn't have wanted a child. Just as I took over my parents' blood and thought unconsciously that I might resemble my parents, looking at her family environment, I thought she definitely would not have wanted a child unless it was a succession to solidify her position.
    Kyle thought she would be like me. I wouldn't have wanted a child. Just as I took over my parents' blood and thought unconsciously that I might resemble my parents, looking at her family environment, I thought she definitely would not have wanted a child unless it was a succession to solidify her position.
    You shouldn't be emotional. You shouldn't be faithful to your needs. Don't collapse, always be rational and cool. In front of his own voice, there was always a condition of "like my parents who abandoned me."
    Obviously, she thought the same would be true. Since I was like that. But how was she after losing her child.
    He rubbed her handwriting with his fingertips. Her pathetic cry, desperate groan, and sorrowful expression all returned as dagger.
    As he frowned around his eyes, tears burst into his feet.
    "How is A.L's nutritional status?" "Is the child okay?"
    Her bedroom door, where she visited once at night and glanced at the questions and countless questions she had asked through Laura.
    I realized in her handwriting that it was not just loss and guilt, that she was also affectionate, that she could not approach the child because she was afraid of becoming the same person as her parents, and that she was afraid of resembling her forgotten father.
    Like when she realized that she was in love with the child only after touching the child's clothes.
    Kyle bit his teeth and groaned deeply, turning the next page.
    [Kyle, I suddenly thought of this while staring at the sunflower in the vase]
    What if we hadn't lied to you?
    I shouldn't have lied to you regardless of the reason. I'm sorry. But I don't regret it. You won't regret it for the rest of your life. If I hadn't done this, I wouldn't have been your wife. ]
    A lie, his voice mixed with a soggy breathing sound. What do you mean you're lying? There was no diary left even if I followed the question and turned the next page. Then, it was not until the last chapter that the movement stopped.
    He just looked at the last chapter with a surprised face.
    [I love you, Kyle]
    I just looked sadly until the hot tears flowed down his cheek and fell to his name.
    How long has it been? Standing vaguely looking down at her handwriting, he collapsed. Looking down at the diary with empty eyes, he carefully held the diary as if it were her with her trembling hands.
    Even though tears formed on her chin fell on her diary, he had no choice but to shed tears helplessly, throwing empty eyes into the air.
    Since it was a marriage for each other's purposes, I thought it was natural for her to be neglected, shunned, and neglected. His thoughts remained unchanged even when he questioned her faded purpose in marriage. It was a natural result.
    So she took all her nerves and asked for advice, even though she could have ignored them.
    It is clear that she desperately wants something from herself, but it is not money or power, but something. What could it be?
    Kyle bit his teeth and swallowed his groan. Unfortunately, the answer to the advice became clear only after she was her. That she loved herself from the beginning.
    Whenever she waited for her in a dark bedroom, whenever she was anxious to hide her feelings, whenever she was shunned and struggled with wounds, she turned away fearlessly from the noble love.
    Nevertheless, at some point, when he realized it, his eyes were always following Ael, raising resistance. As I locked the latch and locked it deep, it was natural that I couldn't even know how I felt, so I was thirsty and couldn't resolve it.
    "There's no resting place anywhere.'
    "Please be a place to run away."'
    Ha, Kyle made a series of wind-falling sounds. Self-help laughter came out endlessly. It was a haven, so what she gave her was a cliff, not a haven. It was herself who pushed her mind, which was barely holding onto her, under the cliff.
    He took a breath and groaned as if calling her name. Even if I wanted to spit out her name, I couldn't even call her because she didn't exist anymore.
    The whole body trembled helplessly because of the chill. When the cold air touched the cheeks where the tears flowed, and moreover, the cold air blew, he hugged the diary as strongly as he hugged her.
    Recalling her name that I can't call her anymore.
    Kyle has lived in her bedroom since that day. When he sat in bed following her warmth and read her diary, he always walked through the memory. Her memory around there impulsed the desire and self-study of death.
    However, it was heartbreaking that there was nothing left to reflect on her. The memory of escaping like sand in her grasp made her unable to remember or miss her.
    At that time, he caressed the scars left on his cheek. It was regrettable that she left only one scar on my body, so I wished that her whole body would be filled with the scar she left behind.
    When I wandered around looking for her in my sleep, I had nothing to remember, so I looked back on my memories. I waved my hand from darkness without mercy. I tried to stutter anything, but it didn't rise to the surface at all.
    What she liked, what she hated, what she laughed at, and what kind of things.

It is MTL so the translation isn't accurate, ping me if you're unable to understand any part I'll try my best to translate it for you.

It is MTL so the translations isn't accurate, ping me if you're unable to understand any part I'll try my best to translate it for youm
    There are no side stories as of now. I'm not sure if there will be any side stories or not, although if this novel gets a manwha, I'm pretty sure the author will update the side stories then as most of the author add side stories and extra stories after their novel gets a manwha adaption (or when) as it starts getting popular.

I think it is the debut novel of the author, as this author had no other works beside this one.

its0k, Grace34, snzzykitten and 11 others like this.
  10. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the information

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  11. polly_26

polly_26 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. It was also mentioned that she had a crush on Kyle or stalked him for a year or maybe almost a year before she decided to approach him and made a deal with him.

You're partly correct. He's thinking like that but he's also aware that he's starting to notice Aelle and he's starting to think about her but he was in denial or he doesn't want to acknowledge it. He was even confronted by Takan when he asked him if he likes Aelle but Kyle replied to mind his own business and that matter is between him and Aelle. Then, Takan said if he doesn't have feelings for her don't give her false hopes. After that, Kyle avoided Aelle again.

And about him not telling her why he went to Hari's house which is mainly because he doesn't want anyone to know about her mental health issue, well, he could have just went home first to inform his wife or even Takan that he got back already and then went to Hari, but instead he went directly to Hari without informing anyone from his house. Well, there would be no drama and miscarriage if he did that. So, I guess that's intentional on the author's part.

I get Kyle's situation. But I'm totally with Aelle here. I know it was her choice in the first place why she's in that predicament. But imagine having what's left of your self-esteem being crushed adding the insecurity, the jealousy, the regrets. How devastating would that be. It's just right to be separated from Kyle and build her own self-respect and self-love again. And I understand why she still decided to proceed with the divorce even after Kyle pursued her. It will take time to heal her heart and her whole being and to trust and accept Kyle's feelings for her. Even if it's in real life, it won't be easy.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  12. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    The real villain in this story is wrong timing lol...or the author :blob_grin::blobrofl:

torte1315, clraei and maymthu like this.
  13. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Satisfying ending!

Manolyaisabella likes this.
  14. Wistash

Wistash Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she go back to him??? I skimmed through the spoilers but idt anyone mentioned this

15. spica moore

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlike most manhwas, she actually went on with the divorce cause she wanted to heal from the time she suffered when she was with him. Her miscarriage and all the misunderstanding. Kyle didn't want to, but he wanted her to be happy. He cried when he signed the divorce paper. But, back when it was still on process, he really tried his best to win her heart back. And to openly show her his affection. But it's too late. He doesn't want to hurt her more, so he accepted to her request. But, he said that now it's his turn to wait for her, as she did for him all those years. He would actually visit her secretly, and cut some woods for her, at her hut. The ending.... Is kinda open. Cause she just let him in or house. Which might signify she 's slowly starting to accept him again. That's all.

16. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the ending. Unlike other novels where the ml regrets what he did to his partner and after he tries a bit to win her heart back, fl can easily be swayed by his so called "sweet actions", even after all bullsh*t he put her through. But here, she learns to not to be swayed easily, and learn to put herself first before others, showing that little by little, she learns to self-love and self-care. The ML, although I hated him first, in the end he did not force her and priorities her happiness instead of himself. Willing to let someone you really love go is really a hard choice, but he is willing to do that. The open ending is even greater. Both are trying to heal themselves. ML still trying to win her heart but never force his feelings on her. The FL knows his intentions but just let him do what he wants. I can interpret this as a sign that both are willing to start over and forgive the past. Although the melodrama here can be really heartaching, it is beautifully written.

17. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can honestly seeing them get back together and try to have children again after they healed all those old wounds

torte1315 and hansora like this.
  18. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice ending....one that I actually liked, unlike those forced reunion endings bruh....

19. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaa he wallowing in regret thats what he get

20. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate the ML, I can't sympathize with him at all. He LIED to FL saying he's going somewhere else when really he's going to see another woman and stay with her. Like your wife is pregnant! His sob story isn't enough to justify his behaviour, even if it's contractual why would u put ur wife in a position where she doesn't get any respect cause everybody thinks of that other woman as his mistress and the one they should really take care of and not FL. I hate him and I'll assume while his stupid self is stalking her after the divorce, she will meet a man who truly loves her and she will realize she actually didn't love Kyle and it was an attachment. Marry that man, have kids and live happily while Kyle withers in misery.