Spoiler The Emperor Reverses Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite how unrealistic it seems right now, I hope that Beatrice and Lizzie end up as friends.

DOHere likes this.
  2. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil what would happen to the eldest son of Fl's family?

Muskaan2004 and chiri.ru like this.
  3. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^
    It was mentioned that Leon don't remember from the first TL about the FL having a brother.. A sibling sure, but not a man. There's also that scene where that person was screaming at Leon like "Do you think the empress is sticking with a bastard like you because she likes you?!".
    He said 'empress' so he didn't seem to be close with Lizzie. Spoilers about him please! Is he really a perfect puppet of the Elysium's?

Tt123 likes this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The person screaming in the flashback looks like a golden blond girl, so I always thought it was that girl who came with the Elysium’s son to the ball.

Tt123 and chiri.ru like this.
  5. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think the same

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the latest translated manhwa chapters mention that Lizzie’s brother has been secretly brought up in an orphanage so I assume he’s an illegitimate child. Is it possible that Elysium family has a few more secret kids hidden somewhere and waiting for their turn to show up? Like in this TL it was more convenient for them
    to use a boy, but in previous TL they could have wanted to use a younger daughter after Lizzie who wasn’t favoured by ML was poisoned and disposed of.

podojoaa and chiri.ru like this.
  7. Ganso777

Ganso777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil or tell me in which chapter there's Lizzie's parents ending?

8. nadjamelie93

nadjamelie93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was definitely her. I think when Leon went rampage to kill everyone, he also killed this girl, which he realized in ch 43. In ch 44 this girl apparently tried to kill Lizzie at least once in the original TL.

And then it really looked like Leon wasn't so indifferent to Lizzie at all! In ch 33 when Leon had another flashback after his parents survived the current TL, Lizzie brought him lavender tea and he was harsh to her, she gave him a sad smile and he looked at her as if he was feeling very guilty of what he just said.

In ch 44 the flashbacks kinda implied that he did care. At least to an extent. But Lizzie always said that she wouldn't care if she died. She was apparently suffering so much but Leon didn't know how to deal with it. Maybe when she died, Leon wasn't being indifferent, but rather relieved for her? And then when he read her diary, he realized that he could've prevented Lizzie's suffering, that's why he immediately went to the witch? That's just my wild guess though.

9. nadjamelie93

Reading List:
    Link
    Double post but anyone else cried after MTL'ing ch 45??

And the flashback got more interesting...damn I'm hooked.

bb9eluvr likes this.
  10. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Visconnti daughter was a concubine! Well Leon said he wasn’t taking her as a concubine but she said she was. So maybe she wasn’t and she was saying that to get into Lizzies head.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  11. nadjamelie93

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not so sure about that. MTL implies that she wanted to be one, and that the Elysiums were corrupt anyways, so she wanted to kill Lizzie and step as the new empress. There was no love in Leon and Lizzie's marriage, so why would it make a difference as in who the empress was? But Leon already told her that he didn't want to take her as a mistress. I think she was just a very ambitious woman driven by her family's lust for power (plus Leon was pretty much killing every noble who was against him, so maybe she also wanted to put a stop to that). Lizzie, however, agreed with her. If Beatrice killed Lizzie, Lizzie wished that Beatrice would be the empress so that Lizzie's lil sis wouldn't. In this timeline though, seems like their relationship is better. Let's see how it unfolds.

But there's something I'm curious about after MTL'ing ch 46.

was there any leave-it-to-reader's-imagination stuff after the kiss in the original novel? Leon's words were very ambiguous, "Do you remember what you said to me at the welcoming party? That I am yours after the engagement. I'm yours, you can do whatever you want. My body. My heart. Please allow me one thing [?]. Will you accept my love?"

And Lizzie just went, "Yes. I'll take it all"

Then it just skipped to the end of the debut party, saying that the guests couldn't stop talking about how compassionate Leon and Lizzie were to each other, and that they disappeared in the middle of the party.

Maybe I'm just a perv but I'm really curious how it is originally lol. Well I'm old enough to know :p that's my birth year on my username

Does anyone know/have a spoiler on this topic?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  12. Assassin997

Assassin997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

13. nadjamelie93

Reading List:
    Link
    This girl on the previews looks like Lizzie with slightly different hairstyle. Or is that actually Lizzie's sister?:hmm:
    I do hope it's Lizzie on preview #50 :blobangel:

EDIT: Aha, half a year time skip. No wonder Lizzie has a slightly different hairstyle then ☺️

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  14. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no that's Lizzie. Our girl just pulled a Sakura move and cut her hair with a sword cause her damn brother tried to kill her.

15. atsuka11

atsuka11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually agree with you~ he much better than typical ML that who started get interest to FL afrer she changed her personality while before He didn't even bother to look on FL

Dobokan and twilight_123 like this.
  16. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    ehhh i wouldn't call him a jerk he wasn't disrespectful or anything but he just didn't care for or about her.

17. ThirstyForSpoilers

ThirstyForSpoilers New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls do tell more abt Ludwig my tired eyes can’t close because of my curiosity for him

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  18. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen to Ludwig? why was he not revealed in the 1st TL? and i thought the daughter of the viscount (blond one) was revealed to be Lizzie's sister in the 1st TL? is she her sister or not??

th2c4nh and princessbelle like this.
  19. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about the brother?

20. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo….Are the Visconti sister enemies? In the recent chapter Ludwig mentions not to trust them.

its0k likes this.