Spoiler Another Typical Fantasy Romance / 아무튼 로판 맞습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 22, 2021.

1. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, I love him so much!
    And a BIG YES to this. He definitely became a lot hotter because of it :blobnosebleed::blob_blush:

Uploads of official translation
    [Redacted - Aggregator]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2021
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why he has a beard is because back when he was basically a teenager and had to take on the mantle of Duke when the Royalty purged his family - he gained the massive scar across his face after a monster hunting. When that happened people started to not take him seriously and leave him alone. He realized for nobles appearances are everything. Thus, he made himself look as wild as possible and the scars he got were inevitable. Then furthered it with his act as a mannerless (he treats Mc with all the decorum due to a princess), illiterate (he's actually intelligent, strategic, & well-spoken in reality), and wild beast. When he was forced to go to a party he smashed things and growled like a wild animal (something he had to explain to his father-in-law). All this so he could protect himself and his birthright. MC understood his struggle and was happy that he opened up to her. That made her vow if anyone tried to hurt this man. She would make them wish they were dead and would be given no relief of it.

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  3. RoiRana

RoiRana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the novel its really warm and well written :)
    also the drawing are amazing(y)

4. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML makes me remember Dimitri from FE3H
    [​IMG]

5. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay for real these two might be my favorite manhwa couple of all time! their interactions are just a fun time to read.

Bit of a spoiler for the premise, MC was transmigrated into this world and in her second life she does everything 'right'. she climbs the ranks and falls in love with the CP and eventually becomes the empress. She was happy at first but then the story ended and she realized that her ending was not so happy. Being royalty just meant dealing with endless intrigue and plots and the prince's possessive, obsessive and jealous love that is usually portrayed as so romantic in romance novels had instead left her traumatized and scared to open her heart again. The only light in her life was the close friendship she fostered with her pen pal Duke of The North whom, despite his fierce reputation, is quite a genuine and kind friend. Eventually the FL ends up getting assassinated (by the obsessed CP/emperor whom she broke up with) and as she lay dying, she asks the god of this world to let her live again so she can achieve a happier life.

she then restarts her life and instead of heading for the capital, she heads straight to the desolate north and proposes marriage to the duke. At first she is shocked because his appearance was much more fearsome that she had assumed and even his castle and servants looked like they came straight out of a Tim Burton's movie, but the. FL realizes that he is still the same kind and gentle man that she considered a great friend. She tells him straight away that she remembers her past lives and he believes her as the letters that they've exchanged in their past lives appeared on his desk one day, and a priest confirmed that god's power was present within them.

He agrees to her proposal to a political marriage and to be friends and the story is unfolding.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  6. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I am loving this story very much. It easily climb in my top favorites! The progress of their relationship and how healthy it is, is very satisfying to see. Lately, I've been thinking of uninstalling pocket comics but now I have a reason not to lol

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  7. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No novel spoilers? :(

Riru__1233 likes this.
  8. Riru__1233

Riru__1233 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too am waiting for that…

9. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this manhwa is like a savior lol the plot is refreshing, and ML's appearance is realistic, not pretty duke/emperor, reminds me of the ML from Bring the Love. They're perfect in their own way

anyways, camping for novel spoilers:blobcozy:

10. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    It's originally a manhwa so there's no novel spoilers.

11. Riru__1233

Riru__1233 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I— haah… I see thank you for your kind reply

Viliel likes this.
  12. Rovvo

Rovvo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the age difference but he looks much older because he chooses to look rough. She's almost 30 though.

If you remove the beard alone he's an instant hottie (Not that I'm not loving his current looks :blob_blush:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ML knows about FL's past lives. Since this is her third one he tried calling her Noona because she's much older than him, but she shut that down real quick lol.

BTW - I love her parents! It's implied that her mom is the head of their house (The dad mentions a meeting he had to attend in the mom's place when she was sick) and the dad is smaller and into fashion. He gives the ML a makeover for the banquet.

[​IMG]

13. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i am a type of person who likes man with healthy masculinity, and this ML is totally my type. With his rough appearance he look so strong, but undeniably soft inside, makes me feel safe
    I know this is not the type of ML all people would like to see, especially with a scar in his face, but for me he is waaaaay to hawt!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    And somehow the scar look sexy instead

14. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her dad's waist is 1000000/10~!!!!!

15. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that he is shorter, he is hunched most of the time in worries about his daughter. Also her mother seems to have been in the army, her father seems to be more of like dealing with economy and territory while the mom goes to war or training and stuff. It hasn't been said, but maybe the heir of their house was the mom while the father joined the family. Anyway, i love both couples. And I want more stories like these. The main pair kinda reminds me of the Monster Duches and her husband, wish they would write a story of how they met and their past.
    Edit: another ML with non standard face and a badass MC is in Bring the Love manhwa.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  16. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree
    These days after reading countless romance novel and manhwa, one thing that romance always emphasize, is male lead possessiveness is a healthy thing
    Somehow man who is obsessed with her loved one is romantic man
    Well, i actually also like a bit of jealousy troupe, but after reading that kind of character, i realize that they are not that attractive for isolating the woman from another man, even woman. Omg
    And this kind of ML have another traits that also annoy me, they don't care about other people's feeling but FL, and sometimes, to the extreme, like killing people just because a little scratch on FL

This is actually a good novel : Lucia
    But after reading about the ML again, i actually don't like him if i put my shoes on third party side
    He is ruthless to other, to the extreme point, and doing the opposite to the FL
    Also there is another novel where ML kill 1000 innocent life just to bring FL back
    Oh, what a narcissistic
    Anyway, this manhwa is better than the other common romance story

leyeh2 girl, Ac03, Viliel and 7 others like this.
  17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. ThatYoungNobleLady

ThatYoungNobleLady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read up to chapter 15 of the manhwa and god, my jaw hurts from smiling too much. My room's actually a mess right now, I feel sorry for my pillows that had been beaten and thrown around the room but who the hell cares, THIS IS SO CUTE! I'm crying sugar!

First of all, their relationship is so cute. Pell is such a refreshing male lead. The other readers find the scruffy look a bit 'off' but I find his appearance so HOT and refreshing. Most fantasy stories just made the MLs look handsome and soft looking. I mean, the setting is fantasy and they are far in the north where monsters flood, thus his appearance is just right. He's not some higher being who had been swinging his sword since infant to not have any scars. I'm satisfied with his appearance so I hope the artist won't change that.

Literra(?) is a great FL too. Can't find any words to describe her personality more fitting than this. Her personality is balanced. Not overly kind, but still sweet. She's got that tomboyish vibe and sadistic tendencies as well. And that just sit right for me.

They are both mature. They clear their misunderstanding fast and that's just satisfying.

They make such a cute couple that I think I'll cry sugar while reading the manhwa. Gonna reread it again and again until the new chapter comes out.

Totally recommended for those who are looking for manhwa that will make you cry sugar from too much fluff(✿◡‿◡)

19. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side note, I'm loving Maureen Merto (FL mother) she's such a badass in the way she presents herself and acts, she's actually sensible for heck's sake. She definately wears the pants in that relationship with FL father both literally and figuratively.

20. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody who can access the raw please spoil something to this thirsty soul :blob_teary:
    I literally go to zinmanga and refresh the page just to see if there is an update
    Chapter 15 is such a cliffhanger
    I need moaaar!