Spoiler First Love Never Dies/첫사랑은 죽지 않는다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Nov 30, 2020.

1. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls continue

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  3. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this novel in Google Play! and we can use google translate to read it. ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

4. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil us then!!!??? :aww::blobdrool:

5. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share it with us,please.:blob_blush::blobpats:

6. Lesakelly

Lesakelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: spoilers please :blobalert::blobalert:

7. Pritee

Pritee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc found herself in a novel after accidentally falling in a han river & she woke up after three days and realised that she is Alyssa (Emperor arranged her marriage to ml so that ml cannot rise in power and mc family is suitable for that). In the og novel she was supposed to be dead by falling into river but 15 days has passed she is not dead yet.Alyssa's husband Rashid he comes after few days and showed cold and harsh attitude towards mc and then she get so angry toward ml that she had a nosebleed and collapsed.( and ml is really a jerk how can you leave your wife when she fainted twice). Mc regained consciousness and ask Louise ( her personal maid sent by Emperor) for tea .when maid came with tea mc started seeing novel script ,in that script it stated how Louise sees mc has incompetent duchess and mc realised that Louise does not care for her and she is rude & controls her & tell every move to Emperor.In the next chp we see Louise pov: she is anxious that mc sudden change of personality is a illness occur after falling into the river. She worries that if mc dies duchess seat will be vacant and then she cannot act as spy .And she also thought that mc is best for the position because she is stupid . And then she started imagining herself with duke that if she wasn't a illegitimate child she would have married duke after mc died.and then in next chp we see that Louise has stolen duchess jewellery. She thinks mc will be in her original form after she rest and then she can easily manipulate and control her like a doll.
    Next chp we see Rashid( what should I do he is really a jerk and how he can be a ml) he thinks his duty as duke is far more important than his wife safety (trash) [if you read chp 13 your blood pressure will rise ml is a bastard he thinks mc is nuisance and he really doesn't care for her]and then we see normal cliché when mc talks back to ml and ml finds interesting and then we see ml tragic past story how his mother,brother and sister tried to kill him that's why he doesn't trust anyone and he have dragon power and Emperor wants to control him.
    Ml and mc have to share couple bedroom once in a month therefore ml came at night in the bedroom tried to sleep with mc but she said no that she is not ready for that and then ml left the bedroom.

Storyline is good and is new that fl sees novel script but I don't like fl she blushes really easily after she sees ml and I don't like ml also he one sec doesn't care about her if she dies or not and another sec he finds her interesting.But plot is good I will continue to read for timepass
    However, I did not understand the position of the female lead.So, whether you want a divorce or not.
    Why are you accepting everything from the beginning?
    And the male protagonist's behavior that sometimes crosses the ambiguous line
    There were times when it was uncomfortable.
    But I am still going to read whole novel because storyline hooked me.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  8. michiruechizen

michiruechizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what has been published until now is volume 1, how many volumes are there
    the ml will know that the mc is transmigrated at some point
    she begins to feel something for him or not yet

9. Pritee

Pritee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is 5 vol .I have read till vol1 so I Don’t know what will happen next I will complete the novel update you regarding that

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  10. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Can you spoil us the next volume please?:aww:

Dorythell and aymara88 like this.
  11. marjoriequeen

marjoriequeen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you be dissapointed. They are ex lovers so its in the past as long as he didnt cheat while they are married

evanesco99211 likes this.
  12. aymara88

aymara88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please share more spoilers and if somebody know where I can read it

13. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the title is First Love Never Dies (?)
    I guess I need a lil bit more closure about his past romance relationships, he said he has trust Issues.... Both previous lover are the opposite of each other, one is princess, one is I dunno who is the sexy one? Queen of society I guess? Is he digging information or sumthin? He gives his wife cold treatment so its kinda strange if he have bunch of lovers unless it's only fuck buddies.
    But, again the tittle is First Love Never Dies

torte1315 and lostross like this.
  14. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there additional spoilers for this story? I just can't forget this story. I'm really curious about the FL's ability. Did her ability helped her in anyway to get what she wanted in her new life? Did the ML realized something about the Fl being not "really" his wife? How did they develop their relationship? Did the FL successfully divorced her cold husband? :blobwoah::blob_plusone:

15. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please :blob_plusone:

16. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺⛺⛺⛺⛺ here for more spoiler

17. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there another spoiler for this story? It was getting better. Such a shame I can't find MTL for this.

18. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care if has a lot of ex lovers. If he cheats on his wife, that's it. That's what makes him a sh**** character.

Was it ever revealed who that black haired figure was that the priest saw in Volume 1?

torte1315 likes this.
  19. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It must be her Korea soul.