Spoiler I will twist the neck of a sweet dog / 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flowers_bloom, Nov 27, 2021.

1. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다 / I'm going to twist his neck , I will twist the neck of a friendly little bastard, I'll Wrench the Neck of Sweet Son of a B*tch
    Manhwa Raw:
    Novel Raws: Novel cover:
    [​IMG]
    Author: 꿀끼
    Novel status:
    164 episodes
    NU: Synopsis:
    Chloe Garnettsch, who devoted everything to the man she loved, but eventually died miserable.Foolish Chloe realized too late.She was a bait for a man to throw at the emperor, and the man was a beautiful dog pretending to be affectionate.
    "I like uncle."
    At that time, I was so immature that I couldn't hide my growing heart.
    "I love you, from a long time ago."
    My body hesitated at the sight of slowly holding my chin and looking through my body, but I took courage and took a step closer to him.
    "Love. You've already become a woman."
    His fingertips swept down my face.Despite the unexpected confession, he was overly relaxed and skillful.
    "I like you too, Chloe. I love you.How can I not be lovely to you, who will bring me your brother's neck in the future?"
    The man I love was so sweet that he was even more cruel.
    "Birth a child of the emperor."
    *When I opened my eyes again, he looked down at me with a pale face.
    He was a man who trampled on my love and broke me.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel raw gplay:
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    ❗️ Please be sure to check this ❗️
    All relevant spoilers, questions, and answers are compiled here
    { Table of Contents }

Ages

Chloe = 12 years at the beginning of the story
    Kylos = 17 years old at the beginning of the story
    Raymond = A year younger than Kylos
    Empress = She is 3 years older than Raymond

{ Q & A / Miscellaneous }
    • What is Raymond actually like? (Clearing up assumptions & misunderstandings about ML)
    • Q: What if the Empress wanted to make the marriage work between them? What would ML do?
    • Q: What made Raymond fall for Chloe? Was it just because of her beauty or more?
    • What happened to Daria's (Empress) child?
    • How did Raymond react to going back to the past?
    • What happens in the end with Chloe and Raymond?
      Does The Emperor divorce Daria again? Does she have another child again i.e. Estelle or a new baby?
    • So does that mean Estelle "transported" to another dimension/back in time to meet her parents, does she stay in their timeline or return to hers?
    • A
      • How does Chloe realize her feelings / fall in love with Raymond? What about Raymond, what does he do?
        • Snippets of their love (excerpts)
      • What was Chloe's background story in terms of her parentage? Was the Count really her "father" and would the mother think bringing Chloe to that house would be a good idea?
        • Raymond and Daria before annulment of marriage (excerpt)
        • Raymond when he came to know the real reason Daria married him (excerpt)
    • Is there more than one knight in the current timeline? Who poisoned Daria? Chloe being thoughtful of Daria because of her and Raymond

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
  3. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML? It’s so heartbreaking for MC, and i feel bad for the emperor and the knight. Really wanna know after she died in 1st life what happen with that bastard and that evil wife of his?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Guide1410 mentioned this on her pickup request for this novel:

Really interested in how the female lead takes revenge.
    In this story the female lead was raised by the grand duke and loved him, but he used her love and asked her to give birth to the emperor’s child, after she did she was betrayed, the grand duke became the emperor and her child was kidnapped and she died tragically. Then she went back in time before her night with the emperor and she will take revenge on the grand duke who betrayed her and used her, apparently he was regretting. I have a guess that the emperor may be the male lead.

Now, I'm interested to know more are there any spoilers?

5. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the male lead is the emperor

flowers_bloom likes this.
  6. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i only read the first chapter of the novel and this is what i could gather
    she was the legitimate daughter of a nobleman. her mother was a beauty. and she inherited her mother's beauty so she is extremely beautiful, after her mother's death, she is taken to her father's house where she was abused by her half brother and there she meets the grand duke, he offers her to live with him and she acepted it and that's how she begins to live with him and he becomes her guardian, so I am not entirely sure if he is really her uncle or not but I think that he is not, she considers him her family and her Savior, the grand duke basically raises her to seduce the emperor then when she turned 17 she confesses that she is in love with him well that is the part at the beginning of the description, Well he kisses her, she is 5 years younger than him, then after 2 years when she is 19 years old, the grand duke tells her that it is time and he takes her to an imperial banquet where she meets the emperor there, then she leaves to get some air and meets the drunken emperor, he approached her and he says if she likes it and I think she answered yes, I'm not so sure since in that part with the google translator it was confusing, and well that's how she spends the first night with the emperor

after the first night she became the mistress of the emperor, the emperor fall for her real hard , after some time the grand duke asked her to give birth to the emperor's child and she did it, she names her child celine and then she thinks seeing the emperor looking warmly at their child gives her some satisfatcion ,then emperor was trying to mak her the empress but everyone was oppose of that , the emperor was married , but he didn't have any heirs , because the grand duke make the empress infertil, anyways after that most of nobles turned their back on the emperor , one day the mc asked him to go i think i was a castle not sure well then they arrived and the grand duke was standing with a bunch of knights , the emperor realized it was all a trap and then he grabbed mc and put a sword at her neck and the emperor was like damn it i give up but don't harm her ,

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  7. buttercupsy

buttercupsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then after she meets the emperor with the grand duke, the emperor is in prison looking haggard, well she basically asks him if he doesn't hate her and he says no because you're crying for me, then she realizes she's really crying. then the grand duke intervenes saying that they are just cheap tears and that she was just a doll especially for the emperor, then they leave, she is trying to look back but the grand duke grabs her shoulder too tightly that she cannot turn her neck back, then she thinks the emperor was a strange person and she could never understand him and he was a person who made her feel strange things, then after a few days the emperor dies and the grand duke becomes the new emperor

9. Nadjocr

Nadjocr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how I feel about this one, I have mixed feelings.....I felt bad for the heroine and the emperor but she's his MISTRESS! he has an empress, without the creepy abusive duke/uncle it's like "remarried empress" from Rashta's point of view or "lady to queen' from Rose's before they turned evil....
    I hate how they just showed us the pain of the FL but not the pain she might have inflicted upon the rightful wife, at this point I really hope that the emperor won't be the ML.

Naona_, Briana, Shoo and 17 others like this.
  10. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after the grand duke became the emperor , he was just married with a daugther of a marquis btw, well i don't remenber very well but after some time passed the mc ask for her daugther but nobody tells her where she is , then grand duke aka the new emperor summons her to his chambers tells her that if she wants a baby he can give her one but she said she just want her daughter them he tells her how it hard for him was to hold himself back when he send her to the emperor he pitied her and she ask if she is going to be his mistress then he replies that if she doesn´t like it i think then he kisses her then tell her to be prepared for tomorrow because he is going to summon her the nex day a knight that i forgot his name goes to her room to bring her to the grand duke then she says she doesn't want babies she just want her daugther , but the knight said he wants to help her , where they were going when her daugther was, the grand duke appeared with knights and cut the knight's neck , then she is locked up in his chambers , then the empress aka grand duke's wife tells her that she is pregnat ands the mc should go where her daugther is so she gives her poison and the mc takes it and then wakes up and realized she is back to the past

sorry if my explanation was bad , it's just that it's been a long time since i read it

11. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens after she goes back in time?

Manhwalover356 and Brendicat like this.
  12. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both the emperor and Grand duke are trash. The emperor is really disgusting to offer her empress when he already has one .And I hope they come with some excuse like the empress is evil and dethrone her.

13. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm hoping mc doesn't end up with emperor or the duke, or else i'm gonna drop this story

Shoo and SheeLey like this.
  14. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like emperor too he has an empress but still want to make mistress empress ( remarried empress 2 )
    That duke should die

16. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting

Better not be another AE. I couldn't take it

17. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm sounds like it’s something I gonna see what this is about :hmm:

18. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof so I MTL the last chapter of the main plot and this is what I got

MC becomes the empress, the guy named reymond is the male lead now we need to search who is reymond

20. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since she becomes the empress i guess the male lead is the emperor

yep the emperor is the male lead