Recommendations Good plot and group leader mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Marilla Stella, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Marilla Stella

Marilla Stella Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone recommend novels with a GOOD plot and where the mc is smart/wise group leader. Mc is the center of the group and leads and trains his/her allies, respected as everyones boss ect. Stories that i loved: Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man & Trash of the Count's Family.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  2. Lazy Bookworm

Lazy Bookworm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ceri

Ceri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint & The S-Ranks That I've Raised, definitely. One of my top favorites ever ❤️❤️❤️ ORV❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️especially.
    Also, The King's Avatar.

Here are a few others with varying degrees of meeting the requirements:
    Lord of Mysteries - mainly focuses on the MC, but he does collect a group that developes thru him. It's just a VERY build story, focusing mainly on kick-ass(!!!!!) worldbuilding & plot. Also VERY long. So the group development is slow burn.
    Dominion's End
    Half Prince
    Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss - this is my guilty pleasure that remained from the times I just entered the webnovel community and everything was novel to me and the surface novels I've been encountering were of this kind. This is the only(?) I still am reading but since it is a guilty pleasure I am completely uncertain someone will find it appealing based on the reasons that I have etc. Also it is pretty bad in the beginning for XXX amount of chapters.
    Isaac - literally crazy MC that decided to be slacking, and lazy, and passive, and unmotivated upon having the chance; and to seal his 'monster' deep within. Gains "unwanted" friends, and I stopped reading bc of my health at the time, at c43. I just think it will develop a bit like this but unconventionally prob (he and the story's just really unique, I just can't tell). The novel is AMAZING and a really underrated gem. Starts a bit weird with a weirdly long but really important prelude.

4. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. PeepoMrFool

PeepoMrFool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link