Spoiler About Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 16, 2017.

1. lady-kyo

lady-kyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just Rosemyne's and Ferdinand's knights, all the others stayed at Ehrenfest preparing for the invasion Silvester's sister was planning

saix2, Kaylee and Tarniaesquetta like this.
  2. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    speaking of Knights next Ss will be from Heihtz (I butchered the spelling again) this is for the dec 10 issue next month 5-7 (till ch595)

I wonder what this self proclaimed bff of Ferdi think about Rozemyne rescuing

lazynoodles and Kaylee like this.
  3. animegeeker

animegeeker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    with all the talks about how Ehrenfest has dominated first year maths, it does make me wonder how advanced their mathematics is. Like is it "they yet to discover a constant ratio between a circle circumference to diameter" bad, or do they have something similar to algebra and calculus?

Main reason I'm asking is because advanced maths could directly correlate with magic circles, as a circle twice as long has four times the area, making it useful knowledge for mana consumption

Jukki and lady-kyo like this.
  4. lady-kyo

Reading List:
    Link
    she doesn't talk about it, the only part about math I remember is when they're 10/11 and they're learning to do two-digit multiplication.

5. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    42223.jpg
    Fb6 designs
    Ferdinand (14)
    Kentrips
    Lazantalc

Things I found interesting:

- Bonifatius knew Ferdinand is from Adalgiza
    - So this is a world where there are other dimensions (my theory was debunked - covered under sand like in Aquaman's lost kingdom) / The comparison should be like from Shang Chi's Talo dimension.) ~ this is what I understand I could be wrong
    - Bosen Geites the country who like to procure Eisenrich metal (might have the same era as Industrialize nation) ~ loss its source of magic. I still don't understand if there is no full Ss. Author pls expand.
    - there are other reincarnated people aside from Rozemyne? (seems like author is still expanding the world of bookworm)
    - I'm confused So God of Life' hair is White? Did the anime made this blonde? coz Mestionora's original hair color is white and her eyes is red.
    -Magdalena is younger than Ferdinand not same age around 3-4yrs gap.
    -Traokvar was a teacher.

New Ss Dirk's perspective - Melchiors attendant will replace Hartmunt as chief priest (the attendant has a child). Nothing much added, only Rozemyne retainers helping prepare Dirk 1 yr before his noble baptism.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  6. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's accounting and geometry (and stuff related to architecture because they need blueprints to make buildings with magic)

saix2 and lady-kyo like this.
  7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I consider Bonifatius is a wild card lol. He was still a lord candidate and still contributed to give mana for Ehrenfest's foundation even when he was that old though might not be chosen coz his old age. I wondered how many secret of secret he actually knew from way back to two archdukes generation before Sylvester. From a brief of his youth adventure in the royal academy, he was quite the mischievous and rowdy kid.
    The author did say, if he knew Main wasnot of Karstedt's blood, he might not be this affectionate with Rozemain. Although it's understandable. Hmm, can I say he's very traditional/conventional man?

Hmm....I dont watch Shang chi. So dunno.

Wait, is Bosen Geites another country just like Jurgenschmidt and Lanzenave? So, we know there are 3 countries in that world?

Really?? Interesting. But reincarnated from same country of jurgen or from urano's world?

I heard this too. Mestionora hair was not black/dark blue/whatever and her eyes are not golden.
    I'm very curious of how/why Jurgen people describe Mestionora not in her original form. Or maybe another secret with the god/goddess's realm.

saix2 and Jukki like this.
  8. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    If they are Industrialized nation 200yrs ago, maybe? Question are they still industrialized now? How powerful is Lanzeneve now becoz of the shift ? They technically monopolize the distribution of mana stones and adapted some techniques from Bosen?

We all know the Lanzeneve Royalty are not really politicaly powerful in present time according to Gervagio. What does this new tidbits imply?

Jukki likes this.
  9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know anything abt Lanznave and Bosen yet. t

200years ago, should be the time of Eisenrich, the duchy name before it becomes Ehrenfest, right? Hmm.....200 years, iirc, the father of Bonifatius is the 4th aub? I wonder if the order of the aub is after Ehrenfest is created or continuing from Eisenrich?

Actually, I was very confused of why Lanzenave first royalty separated themselves from Jurgen and out of the jurgen's safe protection border?

Outside of jurgen is just nothingness, right?
    And after separation and build their own country, they still need to hold to jurgen, and leech off and making big movement like Adalzeza (adal waht? I couldnt rmb). For what? Why?
    I thought, logically speaking, when you want to be independent from the mother, you would be self productive and all that?

iirc, Lanzenave people could not produce mana, just like Jurgen's commoner then. Then the whole country is being held by the Lanzenave royalty or from the adalzaze's result? Pretty wicked thing.

Jukki likes this.
  10. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    My first impression was they are running away at whoever holds the power from Yurgen. What happened 400yrs ago, Was a certain dynasty at Yurgen monopolize the power (this dynasty now is Traokvar and Eglantine's family). They eliminated the former influence of the temple. They depowered other duchies or simply remove whoever the main clan/heir that knows the ritual that was passed (Just like what happened in Frebeltag, Constance husband was not supposed to be Aub). Now back at the escaping royalty they freed Lanzeneve from its former Masters. They were branded as Gods in that new land. The problem that they encounter was they couldn't get schatppe for the next generation right? But is that it? Couldn't they make their own magical tool that can mimic schatppe? Coz the Queen from the old era was able to create the magical tool Glutris Heit right? I think not the whole content was given to us by author. So everything that happened before must have been a deliberate plan to take revenge or was it? Becoz of Gervagio's statement (battery enslavement), I am kinda confused. That's why we don't see the whole picture yet.

lazynoodles and Jukki like this.
  11. lady-kyo

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to write the name of the entire country where the nobles live, however this place has been around for millennia, but in the last few centuries a noble family (the so-called royal family) made a gradual boycott of the temple, to prevent other people from getting the mestionora wisdom, and fight them for the king's position. Things were still fine when the royal family got the mesionora wisdom on their own merits, but everything went wrong when a queen wanted her son, who didn't have the 7 magic colors, to become king. From that point on, things only got worse.

from the creation of the new ducate, you have a restart of the count referring to how many Aubs have already ruled, therefore it is the fourth Aub of Ehrenfest, having no connection with the order of counting of the previous duchy. The amount of Aubs is small because they govern until they get old, as there is no retirement concept.
    from the creation of the new ducate, you have a restart of the count referring to how many Aubs have already ruled, therefore it is the fourth Aub of Ehrenfest, having no connection with the order of counting of the previous duchy. The amount of Aubs is small because they govern until they get old, as there is no retirement concept.
    the first king of Lanzenave was a prince of Jurgen, he was not chosen to be king, but he wanted to rule. he knew there was life outside Jurgen's walls because there was trade with other countries, so he fled Jurgen to create his own territory. however although there is life outside of jurgen, it is a difficult life (we do not know how much, but I imagine something very difficult indeed), this prince knows, as every nobleman knows, that if we put magic on earth, it becomes fertile and can produce food. So he found a place to create his kingdom, found people to rule over and created a new country. There are only two problems with his idea, the first is that he can't create a foundation (with a foundation stone) because there shouldn't be magical beasts outside of jurgen, so it's hard to always have to put magic on the ground. the second problem is that, over time, the magic within these people is diluted, since most of the population is non-magical people (remembering that this prince probably ran away along with some servants) and because of that Lanzenave made a according to Jurgen, every x generations sending a princess of Lanzenave to have children with a prince of Jurgen, the name of the first princess was Adalzeza and of these children, of the boys, the strongest was sent back to Lanzenave to be king, the other boys were killed and their magic stones were sent to Lanzenave too.

lazynoodles, Tjanie and Jukki like this.
  12. nesi

nesi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is mostly correct, except for a few things:
    1. Jurgen's nobles and Lanzenave's natives cannot produce offsprings due to the high difference in mana (Lanzenave people has no mana), so they are still distinctly different even in the present time. When Lanzenave's ambassadors came to Arlenbach, Dietrinde noted that some of them look no different than Jurgen's nobles while the rest has different skin and hair color.
    2. The reason Foundation magic cannot be maintained outside Jurgen is because Schtap is needed to create and maintain it. And Schtap can only be obtained in Royal Academy. Thus, Lanzenave's new king made a deal with Jurgen king, who allowed only one child to get Schtap and return alive to Lanzenave per generation.

13. Reflores

Reflores Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw somewhere in this forum that they mention Frida become Sylvesters concubine. I don’t remember reading that anywhere. Is that true? I know she has a contract with Danielle‘s older brother. But when I read the fan book to after it was translated to English even in the question answers part it was mentioned.

14. lady-kyo

Reading List:
    Link
    no, they have a very big difference in magic power, besides he is an aub, he would only marry noble people. Frida marries the third wife of an inferior nobleman, I don't remember exactly what they call them in English, but in the translation it looks like (senior nobles, intermediate nobles and inferior nobles). He is the eldest brother of Darmuel

15. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laynoble in official TL, Freida is a mistress, not a wife

lazynoodles and saix2 like this.
  16. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    it was Heinrich Damuel's older brother, Frieda has an engagement to.

Jukki and lady-kyo like this.
  17. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    item2.jpg Gorgeous battle outfit from drama cd 7

I think that was Aevermin.

I think thats the amulet Sigizwald given her that she thinks a permit.

The bonus Ss from this product is Ferdinand's PoV.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never seen that model of dress before in all part 3&4 mangas. One of Rozemain's ideas I presume.

The white gate, is that border gate or Ahrensbach temple's gate? Hmm....

Hannelore and Rosemain now, do they have the same height now or not? My imagination of Hannelore is petite lady though not as small as Rozemain.

I wanna knooooooow the bonus ss Aaaaghhhhh

Neuthue and saix2 like this.
  19. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the official count but I like to imagine, Rozemyne asking this
    [​IMG]

she said herself in p5 she is smaller than her.

Neuthue likes this.
  20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the image couldnt be seen.

This is when she's in her new grown body?

Neuthue likes this.