Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realised the manhwa focuses a lot on dialouge to communicate the context of the story , but I kind of feel
    that any good comic/manga/manhwa story mainly depends on visuals in order to communicate or potray the context .:justabotow:
    I do appreciate that the artist for Trash of the counts family manhwa is an amazing artist , she is able to potray the context of a scene extremely well by just beautiful imagery.

Using dialouges to potray the context is the main medium of the novel writer .
    using beautiful art and visuals to potray the context is the main medium of the illustrator or the artist.

For an artist the illustration or art should be the main medium for communication or potraying contect any dialouge should simple
    be concise enough to be used to quickly explain the context to people who are not great an understanidng visual cues .
    And the short concise dialouge should also be complementary to the visual , making us better understand the illustration,

I feel this would allow any artist or illustrator to love their job,
    and from the work of the artists I do feel she/he is very passionate about illlustration.
    I don t, think that it would burdensome to draw a scene with a lot of action or tension for an illustrator if the medium through which the context is potrayed is the art or illiustration not the dialouge ,In fact he/she would probably enjoy it.

I do feel the practise of following the novel exactly scene by scene will not be helpful to the illustrator as
    the author had not scripted the story with the medium of comic in mind ( Art and illustration).

I feel the illustrator would probably need to rescript the dialouge and the progression of the story so that they can be concise and complementary to the illustration rather than the illustration trying to be complementary to the dialouge and the progression of the story.

While yes this may mean it may not follow the story chapter by chapter or may cover several novel chapters in one chapter in one manhwa chapter, In the end we read the manhwa to go on a pleasant visual artistic meduim to follow Cale s, journey .

If wanted the medium of words and letters we already have the novel .

Also the artist/illustrator is very talented at potraying things without needing much dialouge .

Just like How Akawain nim posted as picture of scamming Cale from the manhwa in a post above ,
    and how she had also early posted a picture of Cale imaging his Slacker Life .:blob_sunglasses:justabotpadoru

In both those images so much was communicated to us readers on what Cale was planning to do and what was on his mind just because of how the illustration was able to beautifully capture the context , there were one one or two words as dialouges and they were complementary to the illustration .
    :blob_coughblood:
    So all in to sum it up I feel and think that

1. That the main medium to potray the story and its various context is the visual artistic medium,
    2. The Dialouges should be short and concise and should be complementary to the illustartion.
    3. And even if the manhwa does not exactly follow the novel word to word it does not matter ,
    because the script and progress of the story should always support the illustration , and also because the novel wasn t, written keeping the medium of manhwa in mind.

4. This would finally make the manhwa something timeless , something we can always keep
    coming back to see (not read ) again and again.:blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    aafiaaa_ and kurohamukami like this.
  2. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Eap? m sorry what’s that?

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s the website where the novel is being translate. Eat apple pies.

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  4. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  5. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the idea of an evil CJS sound , I mean what if the hunters brainwash him and Cale and LHS have to save a dark and evil:blob_ghost: version of CJS , It would be very Cale and LHS org korean gang centric angst .blob_crime
    CJS has not yet appeared but has been mentioned.:blobpopcorn_cool:
    Then What if CJS was brainwashed by hunters to become evil.justabotpadoru
    Maybe GoD hid this from Cale because he did not wish to traumatise Cale , but this would make Calle depise GoD for lying to him about CJS s, wellbeing ?:blobspearpeek:

I mean this would motivate Cale and LHS to raise the Hunter Clan to the ground ,
    because this Clan had now harmed their family.

I mean this troupe of finding out that your estranged brother has been brainwashed and become evil . and used as a tool for an evil organisation whilst having all his memories of you erased or buried deep inside his consious is very popular .

For example In Marvel Captain America s, friend and sworn brother Bucky Barnes ,is taken for dead in a mission , but is actually used by Hydra to become the Winter Soldier.

Captain America /Steve Rogers gets frozen in Ice for 70 years and wakes up to find that his entire world changed and that his sworn brother who he took for dead has become evil and has become a tool for hydra, his memories also being wiped out!!

I don t, want Cale and LHS to kill CJS , I would actually prefer it if the beat CJS back into his senses , I mean killing him would be too depressing and hopeless.

Beating evil CJS back into his sense would also make for a much more satisfying and emotional reuinion.

I mean think about if Cale just meet CJS in afterlife and said Hi! it would come off as very flat .In order for the reward to be satisfying the protagnist must struggle .

So therefore the reward for reuniting with CJS is beating him back into his senses and then hugging each other while crying !!!

Just Imagine Vampire LHS , immortal Cale and evil CJS hugging each other while crying tears of joy!!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    kurohamukami likes this.
  6. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    Or what about an evil LHS ?

aafiaaa_ likes this.
  7. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember seing someone who helped much except duke fredo. Even secretly i can't see a moment or an event or an Item found coincidentally during that time

8. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Just going to leave this here cause I’ve been dead on this spoilers thread for too long sigh 56D8DFCD-44C1-4BA3-82E6-DD016A86D23A.jpeg

9. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... when will Cale stab his heart with the world tree's branch?
    Or I miss read it

10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done, check out Chapter 759 at this spoiler thread :blobpeek:

inori-chii and Zazaisme like this.
  11. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh that cliffhanger

Yoshykawa, aafiaaa_ and MiraJane like this.
  13. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my :notlikeblob: how will I live? Can I sleep until July?
    Someone please recommend me something to read:blobconfounded:

I haven't read the summary yet. I'm still panicking how to conduct my life haha

Arryetty, Ardna, BrytteM and 9 others like this.
  14. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet that the hunters have to main branches the one that fights (let's call it the main branch) and the ones that focuses on finances (let's call it the second branch)
    Bills must've been found inapt to fight so the put him in the second branch and use the whole bastard of the family as a cover. While traveling with Cale he started to switch sides and decided to betray them when they asked him to betray Cale

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    0~0
    How did Cale know it was a fake Billos? I guess I’ll have to wait half a year to find out. Same goes for LSH’s new identity.

16. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super Rock in the Beginning: My power is meant to protect not to destroy or attack

Super Rock at the end of part 1: Let's Destroy it, Cale. While ignoring sound advices from other APs

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I can really realized that we've come a long way now.

Cale, do you really have the control over the recycled materials. I've got the feeling it was already reserve for the Henituse Museum. :blobjoy:

Is this the burglar tendencies that runs in Thames Blood or is it just KRS being a pro-window lover than using the door. :hmm::blob_grin:

What is the usual outfit of TCF characters if they are in a battle or running an errand? Haha, I bet the founder Rasheel will be very proud of this fashion statement. :blobxd:

In the discord server: This official is suspicious.
    Meanwhile, Me: is this official wanted a piece of recycled temple? :hmm:

Ron, your puppy young master didn't forget it. He literally didn't know the meaning of this word. It doesn't exist in his dictionary. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Yeah, Part 1 ended today and Knight Commander is still Knight Commander. I wish the next time, I came across reading you, Author-nim will have given you a name already.:blobsweat_2:

Haha, Alberu don't laugh. Karma came biting back very fast. Next time, you knew, you are the one being robbed:blobjoy:

Law of Hunting #1 Never give someone named Cale Henituse any chance to rest.
    Law of Hunting #2 Don't think about karma, the number priority is to annoy and involve Cale Henituse into any mess. Karma comes second
    Law of Hunting #3 In summary, Cale Henituse should never achieve Slacker Life, ever.

No, Angie-nim. Thank you for always generously sharing summaries to us, rain or shine, no Clopeh or there is Clopeh, angst or not.:bloblove:

missluna, Arryetty, feng nao and 15 others like this.
  17. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    On cale destroying the Temple ....I have mixed feelings about it
    While yes the temple is a despicable existence created by SG
    I kind of feel the consious of the temple had spoken to Cale and even helped Cale and his friends ,
    It did not like its master SG , and seemed to have developed some from of Empathy or Sympathy towards humans and other sentinent living creatures
    So I kind of feel sad if Cale would destroy the temple because that would mean killing a good person.

Here are some excerpts of the test voice talking to Cale

",Cale thought that the voice became more emotional. It was a serious tone at first, but there was warmth now. In addition, it also kindly gave him some information (clue) in the humiliation test.

. It was the voice of the test. The test voice told Cale that it had been conducting the test for a long time and thought that the test was really cruel.

Cale was surprised but the test voice said that it was created by god to supervise the exam, but it developed ‘thinking’ as it watched the testing process. Cale asked if it had an ego, and the test voice said that it got an ego at some point, perhaps because it had seen the lives of many people for a long time. Cale thought that it was quite reasonable.

The test voice said that it did not have the power to end the brutal tests. It wanted to help the testers as much as possible, but it was not easy. So it decided to help even a little bit for those who were likely to reach the end of the test. Cale had a strange expression, and the voice calmly spoke that from the humiliation test onwards, it was able to convey its voice gradually (meaning the words ‘discovery of a clue’ was actually the test voice helping them and not originally part of the test)

The test voice had kindly spoke to him, and Cale thought that even the things the god of despair made were not his allies. ",

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    kimberlyt, KirieVCHA, Ardna and 8 others like this.