Spoiler The Villain Began To Obsess Over Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Volublekoala965, Aug 14, 2021.

1. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl is dead, ml regrets its ( don't they all?). Talking nonsense about having to see her die again even though he is the reason for both. Last chapter shows the son blaming ml then chapter ends. Frankly, this is the most suitable Ending , if the author pulls some third reincarnation nonsense and they end up together, I will start to question if chester is the real protagonist of the novel.

2. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what are the thoughts of the FL towards the ML. Does she hate him?

3. Ari-chan1234

Ari-chan1234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is how it ends, how disappointing and that I liked the cover

4. rngreader

rngreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that's so sad but a fitting ending I guess. If Chester is the MC, is the villain Yulia? She was obsessed with him in the first timeline and then died. Did they have chapters in Chester's POV?

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  5. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats.....Unexpected ending :blobtired: How to unsee..
    Thats it? that's the ending?! That's not even a happy ending? no reflect?! it's just regrets but no reflect! I mean i already know that this story relationship is toxic. But no Reflect?! really?! They just regret but didn't do anything, ML really trash! I'm damn hoping that ML obsessed to her but can reflect what he regrets in 1st TL. but he just repeat it. :bloborz::bloborz:

This story feel like the Male Lead character worst Childhood life.

Sofiathequeen and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  6. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly it has a new chapter, Dylan kills(?) chester, before that he was blaming chester saying he did not love his mother , apparently chester had put shackles on Julia and she died with them on. Dylan could tell his mother did not love him because her eyes would look dead while looking at him ( she still wanted to try and take care of him that time , over time she did not bother to care) and that it was a forced relationship, as a child he say them fighting and saw chester threaten Julia and realized that. In the end he wish his mother to be happy, end of episode . Yep it sound like a typical male lead's backstory, at least Julia didn't commit suicide

7. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this spoiler for 10 times because I'm sooo confused lol who is Julia?

8. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Julia is MC, I think its suppose to be Yulia instead of Julia

Eraien likes this.
  9. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why did the spoiler said the empror changed her hair and eye color? I remember fl said her hair and eye color is simikar to the emperor

10. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chester is freaking crazy, I'm sorry to all of the readers who hates Yulia rejecting his advances, but ive met crazy men like this and thats a f*cking huge red flags he is spouting about, giving me massive flashbacks. Someone who could not accept a rejection and a super strong one at that. Also how he basically force her to sex in ch 16. I cant with this story and how a lot of readers wanted her to accept his feelings. Byeeeeeee :blobsalt:

Oh I like the ending,(not anymore) because yah a fitting ending for a toxic male lead, after seeing how "The devil who breaks my neck" ending spoiler. This is way better end, an eye opener for women whose into crazy obsessive man trope, IF CHESTER DYING IS THE ACTUAL END. sadly reincarnation bullsh*t *sspull is here again, thank you NOT cliche trope.

Btw the cover is gorgeous af

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  11. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously, it can't be the ending because the author just updated chapter 139 on Nov 17 and chapter 140 on Nov 24 (today), and there is no sign of her stopping writing this novel at all

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  12. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    So on 140, Dylan did something to turn back time , I don't know what he did and Chester woke up and Julia was there (the one that loves him) and he decided he was wrong and now wants to date her, DISGUSTING NOVEL, in the end Chester got everything he wanted without any sacrifice

luliibunny, Scapezz, Bastian and 18 others like this.
  13. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a shitty story the author should have just ended with dylan killing chester and julia dead

14. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man dont know what to feel about this novel

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  15. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...The heck!! It's much better if Yulia really died :blobpopcorn_two: is this side story or an ending?

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  16. Ari-chan1234

Ari-chan1234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that really the end?
    What a forced ending and I guess it's the convenience of the script to end like this.
    Seriously how disappointing that ending was

17. Dadatada

Dadatada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers.
    Do you know about what happened to other Julia?

18. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel (or maybe just the main story) ended at chapter 141. It was updated on November 26th.

19. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it ended, Chester married Yulia ( not our Yulia, the one who was more stupid than her) and it ended with him saying he will be happy with the woman he loved. Our Yulia is officially gone.

20. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh its disappointing af. But welp this is such an unsurprisingly expected (not)twist from previous threads lol. I gotta need to edit my reply before and change my praise for it being decent and not anymore loool.

I do hope there will be side stories hopefully chester spiralling down into madness of falsehood.

But good thing it's not our Yulia. A very damn good thing, because our Yulia deserve freedom from that dang crazy world. It's a happy end in a very twisted way, the obsessive (not)villainess who gets her head chopped off (killed herself) ended up with the obsessive villain who gets chopped by his own son. Weirdly ominous...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021