Spoiler This Time I’ll Live As I Wish | This Life, The Way I Want

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2 is already out and the brother is so suspicious????
    The three of them(the marquis, aka the father,the fl and the brother) went to eat together. It seems like it doesn't happen frequently since the fl was so nervous and the brother comforted her. Nothing sus about his actions yet, but when the father ask if she can see spirits now(she is adopted by the marquis, she use to live at the streets and her parents r gone. There was some knights(?) Who was checking people's powers(or mana?? I forgot sorry) and it seems like the fl has the highest mana since the highest recorded was like 10k and she has over 16k if I'm not mistaken. Since her mana(?) Is so high, she has the potential to become a spirit master) Anyways, she couldn't even say no because of how scared she was and the brother was SMIRKING and said something along the lines of "it's unfortunate father, but please don't blame her." I was hoping for another brother and sister relationship, not thisssss... I'm so sad.

flowers_bloom and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    The brother for sure isn't a friend. He was abused by the duke before MC, he managed to send the Duke's attention to MC so that he won't be abused anymore. Also, it seems that he used to have a sister who died somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if she got murdered by the duke with a beating.
    Anyway, the brother found out the MC went to the academy and it seems that he is plotting on how to ruin the MC amd get her back as the Duke has returned to his habit to abuse his son after the MC disappeared.

3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel bad but I don't like him. But if I were in that situation, I would've done the same thing as he did. It's everyone's own survival I guess. How sad. Hopefully something happens and they become close and the brother would genuinely love her as his sister.

4. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand the MC she could never see spirits in the first place, should have just told the marquise and get it over with. And if she wanted to stay there she should have tod him she could hear them. She was a child but she should have understand when the marquise said " u should be punished since u can't see the spirits today " she knew she could never see them and only hear them has a person the first thing that should come to your mind is. " oh so am gonna get punished if I don't see spirits...but I really can't see them . Does that mean I will get punished everyday?" She should have told the marquise right away. But whatever. Who am I to say anything

5. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    She was being beaten up exactly because she couldn't see spirits and she told him that. He has invested money in a street peasant the only out for useless things like that for a Marquis like him is death, or worse. She probably didn't tell him she could hear them cause she was already feeling resentful and that was the only thing she had for herself which was not controlled. Plus, she was probably expecting any time soon to be able to see them if she can hear them already.

daviemae and Volublekoala965 like this.
  6. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't understand why she won't tell him she could hear them. Does she like being beat up?

7. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe i explained a possible reason? Well, it's a probable explanation at least, maybe they will explain it in the future like in that other novel with an abused character.

You should read "How to Get My Husband on My Side" as well, or their spoiler forum at least. In that one the character has been abused by everyone from her home and she became anorexic and induces vomiting herself when stressed. It was not cause she loves the pain, but cause it was the only thing in her life she could control and decide whether to do or not. It was a coping mechanism for her.

So not telling about hearing the voices and going to talk to the spirits could have been that girl's coping mechanism that she is still in control in some part of her life. It's not that she loves being beaten up, but that she doesn't want the only happy thing be ruined so soon. Maybe if she had heard them deciding to get rid of her she would have finally told them of the voices, or maybe her character would have preferred to be dead than to tell them and make them happy.

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  8. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. Did this manhwa got dropped or something?
    I haven't seen any updates since 27th November last year (ch. 12)
    But then I checked the official raws on comico and there are 29 chapters already:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
  9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your crush likes this.
  10. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dannon and Erina kiss
    Maristella life with Sia
    Dannon and Erina married
    Dannon and Erina had two kids, Ray and May, Maristella is probably May from the future

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  11. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! could you spoil us a bit more about their relationship development and the ending of thw FL's family? Thanks^^

12. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the last chapter and side stories, tbh I only read the last chapters of the novels, I want to know the ending and the ML, if you ask me what is this story about, well, I must say that I have no damned idea.

13. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a problem with this story.
    She found out the truth about her family in her school library.
    Every single white hair purple eyes adopted in this family was :
    - a great magician
    - die by suicide soon after they became head of the family

It's public enough to be found in a school library, but it's treated as if no one ever consulted the family tree of this powerful family.
    It should be known by this point, at least because somehow white hair purple eyes people seem to be linked to powerful magician.

Ahmya likes this.
  14. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've read from the manhwa around chapter 18, she went to the Royal Library, not the school library to get those info. And also, I think those books she's reading are 'sacred books' perhaps, where a special badge is needed to have access.

Khadz, Ahmya and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  15. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

What happens with Eugene, Shannon and Jeremy in the end? And who's Sia? Also, thank you for the spoiler

16. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it obvious. Marquis bought her because she had the potential to be a spirit master. In her world, being a spirit master gives one status and power. She was being beaten and controlled by the marquis. Marquis probably wants to use her to elevate his own status. She didn't tell him exactly because she is no dumb.

If she had told him. He would have turned her into a puppet and controlled her every move. By hiding it, she gained the opportunity to escape that household by taking the marquis by surprise.

Marquis uses dark magic to control spirits. Its not a mutual contract like the one she did. If she had told marquis she could hear spirits, marquis would have used underhanded means to force her into obedience and control her. He would have kept an eye on her every actions too. She would have lived the rest of her life manipulated by him with no means of escape.

She obviously doesn't have anyone to lean one before she escaped from the house. So, her only source of power and chance to escape is her spirit ability and talent which the marquis doesn't have a full grasp on.

17. FatedMeetings

FatedMeetings Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Links for the novel please!

18. Winter8flower

Winter8flower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleasee:aww::aww:

19. coldhearted_2001

coldhearted_2001 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep this looks sketchy I'm not clicking on them. I'll wait to see who clicks and downloads the files and tell me if it's virus-free