Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Martha.

Martha. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amen :blob_coffee:

Meomeo0411, Lemew and Arye like this.
  2. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he will crash the party. It would be a stupid move. Going against Ludext empire princes and its best soldiers + Vesstia people would be suicidal. He has no reason to come and it would make him look bad politically. Maybe he will meet Vesstia king after in secret. The king seems a little overwhelm with everything. Even if he wants to have a nice relationship with Ludext and Ferderick I think he has some concerns. He may want to have a unofficial deal with Talan in case things go south with Ludext:hmm: I could see him being a snake and using people when they have doubts and gaslight them (he even has a snake for real!)

As for Bourbon family we don't know anything about them (or her for that matter:hmm:). I have numerous theories and one of them is Bourbon being the last member of her family (or at least the last one who can do things) trying to save her family reputation or something like that. If she is the only one, killing her would end her family. And if she is the only "viable" member, her family will come to an end because they would get what she brings and thus ending them (socially, financially...). Maybe the General will go after them. I mean, he openly threatened Bourbon and told her she will regret her actions so he will definitely go after her in some (horrible) ways. Honestly, I really want to see more of Bourbon (we don't know anything about her!! And, in my opinion, she is the character with the most death flags!!:notlikeblob:)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    Martha., Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  3. albedoeh

albedoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little confused about what is Hoya doing rn? I honestly thought that she left ludext in hands of emperor for a bit but people here are saying that she's still there, is this part of her plan revealed and I missed something or is it still one big secret?

Creolenerd, Awelia and sugarwhale like this.
  4. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her plan is still a secret and what we saw in the glimpse I think she's doing a bit of "spring cleaning" I.e. killing the assassins that are trying to kill her or Espelindos enemies. Gah we're still so much in the dark.
    His snake is kinda adorable and majestic. I would like a twist that he's seen as a conniving bastard and just bad vibes but actually revealed to be a himbo who's got a one sided rivalry with Rayburn or just hates Rayburn.
    And your theory about how Bourb might be the only living person of her family holds a lot of ground since General did say "I have warned you many times but the Loveckly/Robeckly/Robegni family is over!" And in flashback scene of Bourb she did say sth like "My family... it's over" she was really devastated. Well, Bourb now just wants to protect Ferd. It seems she put the family thing second in priority most probably. The Korean name for Bourbon's family is 러벡리 btw.

5. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think that Hoya is eliminating enemies of the Empire and her family. It is win win for everyone: the Empire is cleaned from its rotten people, the Espelindo family is safe and Hoya shows that she is a great leader, a fearless and clever one! You go Empress Hoya!!:blob_pompom:

If Talan guy is a himbo it would be quite funny since he is build as an ominous character:blobjoy:

As for Bourbon, I think that she doesn't have self esteem so she just follow whomever give her comfort or respect... She appears to be someone who has strong values and wants to act but lack the confidence to do so... I wonder if, like Ferderick, she has no one to rely on... I wonder what her backstory is:blobcry:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  6. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAAA KEK CHAP 66 HAS BEEN UPDATED On Kakao HEH I HAVE BEEN FED WITH ANGELA CONTENT. THANK YOU ZOOSUN NIM. It good now gotta MTL somehow

7. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Am still WAITing..
    :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  8. albedoeh

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakao just take my money why would you care where am I from
    :blob_teary::blob_thor::blob_thor:

9. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did what Ray said.
    Opened Kakaotalk, make an account on Kakaotalk, then downloaded the latest apk for Kakaopage app, and went thru Kakao as it read my Kakaotalk id automatically. You need 200 points to rent 1 chapter for 3 days and 500 to forever buy that chapter. I just rent and Ray was right about daily event thing about earning kakao cash points. I earned 200 points by reading 2 web novels' first few chapters.

10. albedoeh

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you! I’ll try it out

sugarwhale, Marinessa and Lemew like this.
  11. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did what you said and actually got to read the latest chapter.:blobdizzy::blobscream::blobscream: ( still shocked btw) Thank you so much:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  12. MyPrinceOppa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah!! this frustrates me!! When is the update..!!

There are lots of spoiler pictures on IG..
    :blobcatblush::blob_teary::blobcatblush::blob_teary::blobcatblush:

Meomeo0411, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  13. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having trouble to MTL. I need them on newtoki dang it. Maya and Ray are our only hope.

14. Drmoch

Drmoch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the tip :aww:
    Finally can read ch 66.
    Curious to know, Did Rayburn write his name as Angela’s date?

15. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the tip
    But may I have a question that is that work on iOS phone? Since I can find apk for android only?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  16. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thenk Ray :cookie:
    When Rayburn walked away, I think he was also looking at jewelleries from the other side since something caught his attention and he huffed knowingly. I guess we might see it in the next chapter. Our man knows how to pick for stuff when it comes to Angela, and he tends to gravitate towards anything that matches with her eyes. KYAAA cant wait for the banquet.

Queenofmirth, Bnx, Pest-chan and 6 others like this.
  17. MyPrinceOppa

Reading List:
    Link
    Angela said that she was a fan of prince no. 1,
    She never knew that the one she idolized was more stanning towards her..
    Even our prince knows Angela's body size just by looking..
    And knows what is best for her jewelry even though as long as she herself never wears jewels..

#RayIsEveryWoman'sDreamHusband
    Lol..:blobxd::bloblove: