Spoiler The Viridescent Crown

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Twitter

2. Deleted member 374084

Deleted member 374084 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Where on twitters, what you put on the search tab

3. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here after finding out that this is from the same author as I'm a child, which is one of 2 stories I've dropped because of a terrible choice in ml. I'm glad that this one seemed to have been rescued from the author. Two stories where the fl gets raped and tortured before the story gets retconned. Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern. Watch out for this author's future works.

evanesco99211 and Eivuri like this.
  4. PurpleHearts

PurpleHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I was rereading the manwha (so GOOD) and I was wondering, when does Ran (FL) reveal to Eustav (ML) that she's originally not from that world?

5. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
  6. dindi

dindi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It occurs around chapter 92 in the novel. For reference, Eus’ duel occurs in chapter 41. There’s a long road ahead. Chronologically, I would say it occurs in a little less than 2 in-story years, assuming the duel is around late spring/ early summer of Lan’s last year as the head. By the end of year/door sealing ceremony, Eus will be of age (following Korea tradition of increasing your age at the beginning of the year instead of in your actual birthday). The next door sealing ceremony after that is when Sina arrives (original plot starts…and also Lan is blind for a while). Lan starts pushing both Eus and Sina together, for everyone’s chagrin. And Eus is not having it, so he demands and explanation and Lan confess everything, finally. A looot of things happen in between and Lan confess a couple of things before (for example, the fact that she knows some spirits’ names)

7. jiminuwn

jiminuwn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, could you please tell me if the new versión of the novel is the one that is on Google play, or it is the old versión? Sorry for any miss spelling, i do not speak english

8. Raphe

Raphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in those times the punishment for not performing your duties as a knight/body guard was imprisonment, torture, slavery or death penalty. And the highest the rank of your master, the highest the punishment.

9. Lunareclipse5443

Lunareclipse5443 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, does anyone know whether or not The Viridescent Crown(the manga) season 2 is being translated to English by anyone(scanulation community, tapas, etc)?

10. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Here:

At the moment 51 and 52 from second season are out.

11. pyloves2eat

pyloves2eat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we able to right click for translate if you buy the books from Google Play? Because in other platforms like Ridibooks and Naver, you can't translate because there's no option to right click for copy and paste within their apps.

12. Kaina

Kaina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl it's kind of weird reading a smut scene of couple who grew up as a siblings:sushi_chubby:

13. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They never "grow up" as siblings, don't know for original Ran, but our FL never even considered the ML her sibling, just "her responsibility". Same thing for the ML, he never thought of either Ran as their sibling, just the daughter of the woman who was trying to steal his inheritance from under his nose.

What's weird here is finding ppl who consider the main ship of a romance novel "weird" in the comments of the spoiler section of said novel, if I may be allowed to say. :blobtriumph::facepalm:

AplCina, ijekiels, Choccolat and 3 others like this.
  14. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa, it's shown that there is no awkwardness between them, rather they get along more like friends than siblings:blobangel:, though the romance part will develop later.:aww::bloblove:

Alasse likes this.
  15. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if the second prince ended up with someone????

16. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does any know who is the orange haired guy in manhwa chapters 56 and 57 is ? :confusedcatblob:

17. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumi/Lumi, 2nd ml

Emma626 likes this.
  18. nylanalily

nylanalily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I am very much inlove with the manga and the spoilers here. Can I please have some translation for the chapter when Ran was released outside of the family register in front of the vassals? Its also the chapter where Yustaff declared his intent to marry the MC, right? I am a fan of scenes where the good guy gets recognition by their vassals and the reaction to Yustaff getting rejected is curiously interesting.

But only if anyone has free time to do it though. Otherwise, please disregard this request. I am pretty much satisfied with all spoilers here. Thank you very much!

Emma626 likes this.
  19. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Really was there such chapter, and here I thought I read all the spoilers, in that case I'll patiently wait too.

20. d7d7L

d7d7L Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favorite k-novel :aww:
    I luv luv eustaf after he confess to ran:aww::aww:

Can’t wait for the manhwa to reach….snu snu part ewkekekekekkeekk:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Pest-chan and Emma626 like this.