Resolved Entertainment/showbiz BL titles

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by staysaltae, Nov 21, 2021.

1. staysaltae

staysaltae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) This one is a BL entertainment novel--not sure if the MC is reincarnated or anything though. I can't remember anything about the book except for the secondary pairing. One of the guys in this pair tried to coerce/blackmail the MC into a favours-in-exchange-for-resources situation (I think) but the MC turned him down. As payback (?) this guy got together with someone who could potentially be MC's rival in the field and this rival guy was pretty happy to take all the resources. Along the way, either one or both of them developed feelings for each other but this CP had a pretty crap ending because they stayed together but told everyone (including each other) that they were only in it for the benefits, no feelings involved whatsoever. (IIRC they aren't really together at the end of the book, but I'm not sure about that.) I also feel like one of these two guys had a Western name--Evanston? Peter? Something like that? There was also a scene in an underground parking garage where they either fought or had hate sex or both? My memory is ghastly, I'm so sorry >.<

2) Also a BL entertainment title. I'm mostly sure that the MC is either reborn or transmigrated. The ML is a quiet, very rich CEO-type and the MC builds his own agency after borrowing some capital from the ML. The MC's building is directly opposite the ML's building and they can sometimes see into each other's offices. There's a recurring thing where the MC brings lunch over to the ML's office and once in a while, the ML does the same to the MC. The ML is pretty feared at work because he's cold and aloof but that image pretty much collapses when his subordinates see how much he's simping over the MC. I can't remember much else about this one.

If these titles sound familiar to anyone, the help would be appreciated!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    ilCrea likes this.
  2. Kezzalm

Kezzalm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. staysaltae

staysaltae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the side couple from I want to be in a relationship? (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-just-want-to-be-in-a-relationship/)

staysaltae likes this.
  5. staysaltae

staysaltae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ilCrea likes this.
  6. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually im not really sure hahaha it just come to my mind when you mention kissing in parking lot and foreign name glad it is correct.

staysaltae likes this.