Spoiler The Villain Began To Obsess Over Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Volublekoala965, Aug 14, 2021.

1. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The OG!Yulia was no villainess nor was she got her head chopped off. The OG!Yulia just chased Chester around, and she committed suicide from grief after Chester killed her entire family as a "warning".

2. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is sad that the said protagonist got a bad ending while the person who tormented her got to live happily. I felt like from the start the novel was bad and felt like the author just wrote just for the number count for the chapters, the only thing I like is that they didn't romanticize obsession. It showed that obsession isn't love.

3. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh she chopped her own head off then. Jk i guess i mixed it up with other novels, sorry about that. even the OG!yulia is still too good for chester. :hmm:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Alexaaa_23 and shiory like this.
  4. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    The original
    Yulia and Chester don't know how to listen when they are rejected as she continued to follow him. She was too, too stupid . Well, and she just had to be annoying a freak like chester

talexus93 likes this.
  5. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I also think OG!Yulia is pretty stupid and annoying too, but at least she didnt rape(or dubious con) nor sexual assault chester like what chester did to our Yulia, she also doesnt have any murderous streak. So even if shes mighty dumb, still too good for chester :cookie:

6. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Honestly i still dont understand why the plot become like that, but i think it's really about not "trusting" each other why they become Toxic to each other.
    • The 1st Lives is pretty common and tbh a "killing" maybe not good, well it's really not good. But compare to other story that have same 1st Lives that the ML killed the FL, this is mild. She doesn't experience abuse. just straight to be killed in 1st lives. Because the Yulia in 1st lives is actually annoying, imagine having a freaking stalker.
    • The point is the current Yulia never trusting ML because in first place, He will kill her. I completely understand the scared and trauma that's why she never trusted him. but because I read a more than 2 of this kind of plot. It's weird but actually realistic and stubborn plot. I wss actually excited of regret arc. especially when i read that the ML did remember his 1st lives. It's much satisfying because he knows what he did, and exciting what he supposed to do to redeem himself.... But realistic obsessed Villain, He never change and just worsing himself and to do what he wants to her.
    • The MC is not ur MC imagining that fell inlove after a few chapter. She's stubborn and realistic MC. I call her stubborn just by perspective. She's the MC that you understand because she's realistic. you wouldn't actually hate her that much. She mayber trigger you in early chapters but she's just real (3rd repeat)
    The Plot is toxic, it's not a what you called Obsessed-Character development-ML-plot so to those new, read if you want. but this is hot yandere ML. it's realistic and good :blobmelt:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  7. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    It really isn't realistic, I noticed you kept on saying that word. The characters are very one dimensional and stupid. They don't make any sense. Even if this was realistic it would just be showing how dumb persons can be and a novel being realistic doesn't mean the novel is good. There is no trauma, she is too busy ogling at how handsome he is, and the Mc's stubborn stubborn and 'realistic' personality make no sense . I haven't seen a character so far that has behaved 'realistic'

yama-san and talexus93 like this.
  8. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's realistic that make them stupid in my opinion. That's how a person obsessed. But i agree w/u that they so stupid. But for me they more realistic person. "A person that can't trust the other person because knowing the future or knowing the novel" and the "Person who's a Villain--will never change but will claim his obsession to someone". A villain is a villain and will never change in this novel. It's not like other Villain that redeem himself like character development but tbh a True obsessed Villain will never have character development in realistic life. He will claim or possess the someone he love/obsessed. While Yulia is a character that know the different of Love and Obsession that's why she never trusted him, Because in her pov he don't love her but he obsessed to her. That's the start of not trusting each other. So it's realistic for me :blobmelt::blobjoy:

9. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you are saying. The author was probably too lazy to explore any of those. I would prefer the novel to be unrealistic and make sense, because come on, it's fiction for a reason.

Alexaaa_23, Cho_Youni and kyanma2605 like this.
  10. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers guys!!

11. vionysus

vionysus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the story itself was written by some teen with a delusion of grandeur, who somehow grew up during the duration of her "writing" and saw people's opinion of how toxic the whole thing was and tried to "correct" it using the easiest way possible. Lmao.

Alexaaa_23 and Cu1turedweeb like this.
  12. voilet2047

voilet2047 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading 29 chapters, i came here hoping for some cute moments and character development's but what I got here is totally unexpected and most of u people r telling that the story has ended but whn I checked it in the official site of novelsupdate, the COO was mentioned as 143 chapters and ongoing... So I think there is going to be more in the story and i hope it turns out good and honestly I like toxic relationship's but I prefer the ending for these stories to be the ml change's becoz of the fl and live happily❤️❤️ though it's not realistic I just want a happy ending, but the ending u guys mentioned was not that bad but not satisfied with it either so idk should just wait for the story to really end i think . Oh! and if anyone has the English novel of dis till ch 140 could u plz Dm it to me???

Cocobanana, yama-san and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  13. jujubaba82

jujubaba82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm about to freak out, why the chapter doesn't come out

14. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    It is now on kakaopage and have side stories updating on there.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
  15. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So after the time reverse shenanigans, that mf end up marry the og yulia(the stupid one) ?
    If true, I think it can be accepted, cuz our fl finally rest in peace. She was tormented too much already, even if somehow she get another chance, she would still runaway from him, this time with even more extreme method, he's the source of her woe and scourge after all.

16. Reputation_

Reputation_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I- came here to see happy ending and after seeing all of this i don't know anything now
    can anyone give a brief summary i beg you:(

yama-san likes this.
  17. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly love the ending where FL dies and ml regrets everything. I'm so sick of forced happy endings with toxic mls.

18. Chibu

Chibu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This scene was so sad, one of the worst ml’s ever
    Chester's face as he saw me vomit blood was flickering, tinged with embarrassment.
    He urgently called his doctor.
    Should I laugh at this? If not, what kind of look to make.
    Didn't catch the gap. What kind of expression would he have to look at Chester's distorted face?
    How it happened that we ended up like this. The man I once loved so much... Now I wanted to see him suffer.
    Even the precious child who seemed to be lovely I no longer felt affection for.
    Was it from then on?
    From the time the feelings of affection I had been feeling slowly began to fade, I wondered if my body might have been slowly falling apart

Scapezz, Bastian, anvollo and 4 others like this.
  19. aliou

aliou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought this and half way through book 2, I was like “this is not going to end happy” and lo and behold. I am not going to finish this one, these spoilers break my heart

luliibunny likes this.