Spoiler Circumstances of Switching Bodies

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Unique003

Unique003 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much good luck on your exam!

2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Irene kinda annoys me how she acts so entitled like the CP has mistreated her. Like he was her neglecting boyfriend or something. When she was just seducing him. With hidden purposes to boot.

Say you, as a girl, were courted by a guy. Does that mean you are obliged to let him touch you (i.e. hug your hand and so on)? Does it mean mean you have to dance with him even if if you don't like to dance or maybe you just don't want to?

How dare he not fall to her knees immediately after she started seducing him for impure intentions, lying that she likes him. The audacity:cautious:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  3. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some side story spoilers ????

4. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the current manhwa. I like the second ML than the CP( ML)

To be honest, I don't think I hated the FL (CURRENT) actions that much. Yes, I pity the CP because it seems that she's using him to survive. She's clearly playing with his feelings to survive. But, SHE' was Isekaid into a novel too. It's not clear what happened to her (side character) because it was not shown in the current manhwa yet. But I think, because of the curse her together with her family died because of the villain. (Duke Cam-something/The uncle something) She might have lost her life because her brothers are working with the CP.

Ofc, you'll do anything to survive, just like any other characters that was Isekaid as a side character/villainess who were destined to die.

BUT!! WHYYYYYY? I LIKE PIERCE (ᗒᗩᗕ)
    I WANT HIM AND IRINA TO BE THE END GAME but base on some spoilers it's still the CP. Hahaha

Ac03, Muskaan2004, Veille and 4 others like this.
  5. Cherrie_

Cherrie_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No teach him about it, remember he is abandoned by his parents to deserted areas and many peoples die in front of him just to protect him,everyday in front of him is death so it makes sense why he act like that.

cjburaira likes this.
  6. Dylan20

Dylan20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "EVA EVA, сообщение: 6783575, участник: 325188"] thank you angel!!!!)))))

EVA EVA likes this.
  7. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the MC is playing with the ml and 2nd ml

Muskaan2004, Naant, Imsobored and 6 others like this.