Resolved BL Danmei Mermaid Interstellar

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by raym1821, Nov 29, 2021.

1. raym1821

raym1821 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know about this novel? I forgot the title but I still remember a bit about the story, although i haven't finished it yet because I dropped it.

It's about interstellar world where there are two countries (?). The MC (kinda half a taoist priest) transmigrated from modern times after dying to a kingdom/empire in interstellar where there is a whole mermaid harem for the king and MC becomes the newborn child of one of the four main concubines who killed herself in explosion. He's incubated as an egg in an institution specialized for mermaid birthing where he's awake and trying to hide his black tails before he was born. Then after he breaks out of the egg, his tails are gone and become a normal human which coincides with the world he transmigrates now.

Because the interstellar is divided into 3 types of creatures, which are a normal human (for example, the king/emperor), transformed mermaids (everyone who had mermaid genes needs to be transformed at certain age and if the transformation is successful, then they become mermaids who needs to use wheelchair because they lose their legs forever and usually just become a wife decoration for humans), and murlocs (humans who failed at mermaid transformation so their life got shorten but become stronger overall, usually become guards or mercenaries but was still looked down by humans).

So, the MC as the only one natural mermaid in the interstellar world who can transform from mermaid with tails to a human with legs, unlike the transformed mermaids who can only use wheelchair forever. But at the same time he became the ninth prince (if I'm not mistaken because there are lots of princes and princesses). And at some time he remembered that he transmigrated to a certain novel he read before where the protagonist rebirthed but the protagonist was a child from some noble in the other country. Then he also know that there is a prince from another country who got sent for hostage of war and was doomed to die in the novel because of bullying from the underage princes from the MC's empire. So, MC tried to save the hostage prince and lived with the prince/ML throughout the childhood, also the ML become so sticky with the MC and at one time ML kissed MC. MC also learned to use whips and strengthening his combat power by using his taoist knowlegde a bit and also taught the ML, so he can get rid of the annoying princes.

But when ML was sent back to his own country after that, MC become somewhat a hidden prince (very low-key) and spent everyday in the palace but other princes didn't really want to trouble MC after MC ruthlessly harmed them back then when was a child. And the emperor couldn't careless about MC, so does MC hates the useless emperor and doesn't even want to call him "father". MC was hostile with the queen too because he fought a lot with the mermaid queen's son before. MC was given a butler and learned everything from online because he doesn't want to go to mermaid academics where the teachers just brainwashed every people to have mermaid transformation so they lose their rights and become puppets for normal humans.

And so on MC studied about mermaids and transformation until at certain age, he was forced to get married with prince from another country which is the original male lead from the novel but the OG ML! trying to get out of the contract marriage by having a marriage with the OG protagonist! who got rebirthed (although the OG ML and protag got divorced later on because the protagonist was actually mentally retarded). Setting aside the original novel, the ML intercepted and become the prince who have the contract marriage with the MC. FYI, the ML after getting back to his own country, participated in wars and accumulated his power until he was called the god of war by the people, and now wanting to marry/save his childhood friend, which is the MC.

But before getting married, MC had to undergo the mermaid transformation first. So when the time comes, the whole transformation was broadcasted to the whole world and there goes the satisfying face-slapping moment. MC transformed to a mermaid before going to the circle of transformation and stands with his tails, while noting that transformed mermaids cannot even stand because their own tails are very fragile. So, now everyone knows that MC is the only natural mermaid in the interstellar. The MC also humiliated the emperor in front of the people in the broadcast. And after the broadcast got cut, the ML comes with his spaceship and brings MC back to his country and then they got married real fast. The romance didn't start very quickly because after this, it was focused on how the drugs worked on mermaids and murlocs or not (MC and his mermaid friend are the one who developed this drugs).

I stopped at this part, probably around 40+ or 50+ chapter. And I just wanna know the ending because I suddenly remembered this and got curious. Sorry for my bad English and a very long, messy description.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  2. Catnap

Catnap Local Stray /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping :blob_plusone:

3. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Also camping :cookie: Sounds interesting~

4. Shaorou

Shaorou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if it's being translated but I'm pretty sure it's:
    穿成人鱼后跟战神和亲了

raym1821 and Catnap like this.
  5. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is 穿成人鱼后跟战神和亲了 like someone mentioned.

MC went back to ML's kingdom and created his own laboratory where he perfected the murloc potion to fix genetic defects so that murlocs can live long lives too. He also creates a potion that allows all mermaids to transform like he can.

He later finds out the truth behind his family. His mermaid father is a scientist and was the lover of the main antagonist's father but was kidnapped by the evil emperor and gave birth to MC. When his lover came to rescue him, mermaid dad hid the unhatched egg MC and escaped during the fire. MC acknowledges his father but never establishes a father-son relationship.

ML slaughters the enemy tribe and harvests their remains as they're an ingredient required for MC's potions, and in doing so MC and ML get real rich. Enemy emperor cries because they didn't know and let ML take all the remains. Rival kingdom implodes and becomes a democracy.

Afterwards, MC releases a set of cultivation methods to the general public. The couple live happily ever after and have three children, two of whom are mermaids.

raym1821 and Catnap like this.
  6. raym1821

raym1821 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Melange @Shaorou

Yes, that's the novel I'm talking about. Thank you very much!