Picked Up I'll Twist The Neck of a Sweet Dog

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Guide1410, May 20, 2021.

1. lovelysunshiine

lovelysunshiine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    …and where in my spoiler post did you see me excusing that??? literally has nothing to do with what I commented. I think you misunderstood when I used “homewrecker” and “wife” I wasn’t referring to the marchioness, I was referring to the empress.

which actually, reading the novel, fml is definitely not being a “homewrecker” because when she meets the empress again after going back in time, we see the emperor and empress definitely don’t have any type of relationship so there’s really not much for fml to be considered the “third person” in their relationship. Actually, empress even suggests for fml to seduce the emperor and even jokes about taking the fml as her own mistress.

spoiler image below

[​IMG]

2. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa! The empress is giving me Yuri vibes. It must have been a political marriage with no love in either side. And the empress may be swinging on the same side too.

blacknevar, Reio, sets_trans and 3 others like this.
  3. lovelysunshiine

Reading List:
    Link
    another spoiler about the empress

we learn that she kills her uncle and his children allegedly to take his position.

if someone can tell me how to add a bunch of images I have spoilers of how the fml reacts when she confronts her uncle after going back in time + how the uncle reacts in the first timeline after her death

well he goes crazy, literally doesn’t care about the Emperor throne he was so desperate about and hugs around her dead body everywhere. It’s a lot better if I show you but again, i don’t know how to add a bunch of images together.

4. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is hard to understand, so we cant see any revenge, and 3 main character went back in time, no revenge, no change, so what is the point for this story continue?
    Why he is sad when he killed fml in first timeline

5. Dadatada

Dadatada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he regretted because it was the woman he married killed her, not him. I think he may have thought that he could marry that woman for political reasons and keep his niece as his mistress. He already groomed her.
    I think there are two possibilities for the story to follow. First one; they will play the game when all of their cards are open. Story may still follow revenge path but this time all of them will know their intentions. Another possibility is they may remember first TL but they may not know the others do too. So I think we must wait for everything to make sense. What we read or know from spoilers so far are mostly about first TL.

Ariary, Nefroza, BluePoodle and 3 others like this.
  6. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ml is the knight who said her baby resemble to her, because he seems good and always treat her with respect and care for her. Well if he is ml, i would like to continue

7. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading book two, I'm not sure I understand because of the translator, but for now Chloe is just running away from kylos. Even though the emperor knows that Chloe has betrayed him, he still loves her immensely.
    When he went to Kylos' house and found Chloe, he asked what she wanted and she said she wanted revenge, but Raymond said that wasn't what would make her happy (I think that was it, because the translator didn't quite understand) , so she says she wants to get away from Kylos, she doesn't want to live with him anymore. Then the emperor takes her to the palace.
    In his previous life Kylos didn't expect Chloe to be killed by the marquise Elizabeth Rosaline so he regrets it and this time he wants to do it differently, but it's too late, as chloe hates him and most of all is afraid of his madness.
    Kylos kills Elizabeth Rosalina in the first TL and this one too. The first one he kills her because she killed Chloe and the second he kills her again to prove to Chloe that he loves her and still brings the marquise's head to her.
    Ahhhh! He even says that the only person who can love her is him. That she belongs to him.

8. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. But whoa… he became bat shit crazy…

9. Dadatada

Dadatada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want him to be ML too but I think I read it’s emperor…

10. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about the knight? I know he loves chloe secretly. Felt pity for him. He seems decent and kind but can't go against "UNCLE".
    If Chloe stills love "UNCLE" after she came back to life I'll drop this. But base from the spoilers she ran away so it's okay.

EMPEROR'S love was real, but idk, I feel like he deserves better.

I want Chloe to be more confident and find happiness without any man. I want her to have a good character development after going back.

11. Swonder07

Swonder07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a links on how to help you post images https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/how-to-add-pictures-to-a-forum-post.117191/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/how-do-you-display-jpg-pictures-photos-on-these-forums.45600/
    I hope this helps

lovelysunshiine likes this.
  12. haniaj

haniaj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you . N 1st life fl love with married uncle how disgusting is that

13. lovelysunshiine

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so I kinda figured it out?? But bc there’s so many images I just decided to make a spoiler pdf.

I’m pretty sure he’s gone back in time too. There’s a scene where she’s crying and he goes to comfort her, blushing and she thinks he’s so different than his stoic temperament like before. When there’s news of her pregnancy again, he’s shocked (presumably because it happened earlier in this timeline) and kneels and says he will protect both her and the baby (something I think he’s doing bc he was unable to do properly in the first life).

He also says “I don’t want to repeat the same regrets…”

Major second male lead syndrome from him.

It’s my first time doing spoilers but there’s so much and I want to share it all if that’s okay…

so actually, the main reason for her hatred of him is because he separated her from her child. Why is she so attached to the child? Its because it’s the first time she could call someone family with no strings attached or manipulation or a “cost” behind it like her relationship with the uncle. but at this point after confronting him, she goes to the emperor and says she needs his help, so she wants to leave the uncle’s home for good (consider it a first step from breaking off his shackles). And uncle, who after the first timeline realizes he’s in love with her, says she can hate him all she wants or cry or vent but just don’t leave. No matter what she couldn’t leave. And you know what he says? “If you want a child so bad, let’s have one of our own. We can name the child Esther (name of her child with the emperor)” and she goes LIVID. she realizes this man is so selfish and he’s STILL putting his happiness before hers and doesn’t care for her source of happiness, aka the child.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  14. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're the Best. Do you know if Chloe has a goal other than revenge, like does she want to have Esther again. Like seduce the emperor on the same night she was conceived type thing. Also does she genuinely like the emperor now.

15. lovelysunshiine

Reading List:
    Link
    actually she does not want to seduce the emperor. Even after the empress offers and says she “owes the emperor this much” she declines and says she wants to stay away from him. So she enters the palace as a handmaiden of the empress. She actually was never allowed to go in the empress’s palace when she was a mistress in the first timeline except when the empress summoned her and said for her to give up the child.

The child would still know of Chloe as its mum and Chloe could visit whenever, but the empress would raise the child. Chloe denies but we later find out she regrets it and thinks that the powerful empress could’ve saved her child.

so the child WASNT killed off by the uncle. He nearly kills but couldn’t because the child is so similar to Chloe. W towards the end of volume one, we find out that the knight who cares for the mc meets a child that’s about ten years old with silver hair (same hair color as mc) and looks familiar to her (my theory that it’s HER child somehow in the second timeline despite not being born yet?? It’s weird but this is just a theory after the child says “it’s such a waste to turn back time for this” and seems amused about the whole situation.

at the moment I’m still reading and just got to volume two, so I’m not sure if she has any other goals other than trying to cut off Kylos from her life, and even after going to the emperor, she said for him to use her as bait like her uncle did to bring down the Emperor except this time, it would be emperor using her to being down the uncle BUT

and Emperor is obviously in love with her, he’s really adorable… I’ll post more spoilers as I read. This is a really interesting novel btw highly recommend so far and mtl is really easy to understand.

[​IMG]

16. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    So far i still think the knight deserved to be ml than emperor, emperor even loved her but he has so many things to lose if he comes to her, and chloe only want simple happiness with her child and at the end, the one who always protect her and help her in both timelines is the knight. Well i am not favour the emperor because he alr has empress, this alr the reason i think he should focus on his wife instead of flirting to chloe, and i saw first timeline he loves her because her beauty is his style, not because who she is while the knight knows everything and still loves her

17. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. And even if he loves chloe later on, I would still go for the knight.

Kierra Cassandra likes this.
  18. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending spoiler?
    Who gonna be the mc partner at the end?
    Child spoiler?
    Thank you

Riru__1233 and Kierra Cassandra like this.
  19. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link