Spoiler I will twist the neck of a sweet dog / 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flowers_bloom, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bite his head off Chloe :blobhero:

Alanif_7., Nihu, Poor_Hero and 5 others like this.
  2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe got positioned by the Marquis YoungAe who was the current Empress and wife of Kylos. Kylos had no real interest in him and Chloe brought him joy, ofcource, his importance was the throne.

When Chloe tried to meet Estelle and was broken down by Raymond's death, he thought if he made Chloe a child like him and her, she will forget about Estelle and was quite pleased with the thought. He was sour at Chloe who smiled gently at other man's child and wanted to see that kind of smile again on her face.

He got rid of Sir Blance who helped Chloe meet Estelle, the child of the man he hated.

Chloe was locked for days in his bedroom and I also doubt that he sexually assaulted her. Cause it was written - he threw me on the bed and unleashed his violence on me which was hidden under the guise of kindness. I was able to do nothing but endure it.

So later the new Empress who was extremely jealous of Chloe lied to her that her child has died and poisoned her. It was days after when Kylos visited the room (even her blood was dried up at that point) he broke down and realised the emptiness creeping in his heart. He went mad and begged her to open her eyes. He beheaded the culprit behind her poisoning and carried Chloe's dead body everywhere.
    From then on a strange rumour spread, that the Emperor has lost his mind.

It was too late for him to regret, the position he thought will bring him happiness, brought him further misery. The emotion he kept denying for years was love. He asked (the dead) Chloe that why she didn't make him realise his feelings, the warmth that the hand who held his hand brought him in that cold winter was no more. He was never happy, even his mother wasn't that fond of him. But it was Chloe, his warmth and his family, that he mercilessly trampled on.

One day he accidentally entered the room while holding Chloe's (rotting) body to the room where Estelle was. He blamed her for everything and was about to twist her next that she started crying and he realised that she looks like Chloe. He teared by shouting out Chloe's name and just like that his unhappiness ate him away and he died. When he opened his eyes, a strange lady, the Marquis YoungAe was laying beside her and asking if he's fine. The cold sweat broke out and his head was paining. This is how he came back into the past.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2022
    tsumi_jns, Lignin, babayagu and 49 others like this.
  3. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the story framing a groomer and abuser as being genuinely in love with his victim and being so unhappy without her. that's a big fat yikes from me chief but I'll keep on reading because I still like everything else and I wanna see where this goes.

4. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the various spoilers every one!
    The Duke Ludwig character seems to be the poster boy for quite a few mental illnesses....
    As others here, the read isn't always comfortable, but I also wonder where the author is going with this.
    It reminds me a bit of "Double agent" which is another f*** up story but that is also interesting in its' own right because of the war setting and the quite realistic portrayal of how human being can and will behave during war times. But careful if you are interested in reading it, it is even a darker read than this in many ways.

Le_Tired likes this.
  5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers! In mahwa he didn’t look like he knew about the 1st TL, because at the end he looked really crazy, and back in time he’s sane and all smiles. I’m now wondering how MC will be able to get her revenge, when the most scheming man out there will definitely know that she has her memories back. She’s not smart and doesn’t have enough knowledge/training to win against the person who’s been meticulously scheming all his life. There will probably be a lot of angst ahead.

And yikes, moving a rotting body around, what a creep!

zozoshawky, zinaa78, Tt123 and 3 others like this.
  6. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessir, well he got more than one screw lose in his head, I'm not even surprised. But the author indeed writes well. It's nearly 2 am here and I'm still on the story, I just can't- I wanna know what's next!

Below are the correct ages -
    Chloe = 12 years at the beginning of the story
    Kylos = 17 years old at the beginning of the story
    Raymond = A year younger than Kylos
    Empress = She is 3 years older than Raymond

Daria, the Empress has no feelings for Raymond and vice versa. They are in an open relationship and she treats him more like her son/brother/friend. There's a reason she is married to him. The marriage is just in name and Raymond has always respected the marriage. She and Raymond both knew that Chloe intended to seduce him from the beginning and actually Daria. She is the boss and wants for Raymond to find a woman. There is no marital relationship between them as well.

I'll drop spoilers about her soon. Man she is so fun.

In the first timeline, when Daria met Chloe, she wanted Estelle from her. But when Chloe refused she didn't pressured her.

Leave Raymond and become my lover :blobjoy:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2021
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!:blob_pompom:
    I’m glad, it seems the Empress is good. It would be nice if she can become FL’s friend. Also, the ML doesn’t seem so bad I mean he does respect the marriage and so I guess he respects her also. What if the Empress wanted to make the marriage work between them? Would ML have still cheated disregarding her feelings (if that’s the case then he is total scum)? Haven’t read this so idk much about him/his personality so I’m just speculating but base on the respect part I don’t think he would have.

I’m glad there’s a good reason for the Emperor and Empress’s relationship. It makes sense since they don’t have feeling for each other they came to an agreement and are ok with each other doing their own thing.

Also, on the last spoiler basically Kylos is also reborn? Then does he know FL is also reborn? What does he do now in the current timeline? Does he still go through with his plan (though now I doubt that he would willingly give her to the ML). Since he’s also reborn I kinda hope ML would also be reborn it would make it interesting:blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    She had a lover whom she deeply loved and was pregnant with his child, so no. She is grateful to Raymond cause he was ready to accept her child (after her lover mysteriously disappeared) and cares about him as a friend. She does not love Raymond at all and was instead worried that he has no one to give his heart to. They married without love due to their positions but Raymond took responsibility of her. And mind you, she's quite handful.

So no, there's no cheating or anything. The marriage between them is a facade to put up infront of the nobles.
    And yes, if she really wanted to be a true couple, Raymond would never forsake her and go for someone else. Even if it cost him his heart. But there's no such thing here so all good.

I'll come to it soon. I'm thinking of dropping spoilers after finishing Volume 1 altogether.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2021
  9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah good I’m glad. I guess that clears it up ML isn’t a cheating scum. Thanks for answering my question.:blobsmilehappy:
    Hmm did something (bad) happen to the Empress’s lover? I hope she gets her happy ending too.

sets_trans, zozoshawky, Ilana and 6 others like this.
  10. Katastrophe

Katastrophe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cookie, you are my hero now. Thank you for giving us spoilers. <3

11. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers cookie :blobhighfive:

12. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it won't cause you an inconvenience can spoil us who returns to the past first? Once again thank you for the spoilers!

Celesdreams and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Wrath444

Wrath444 Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it interesting after reading the last spoiler that we have the abuser (the Duke) and his victim (MC) that both remeber the past when they go back in time.

It will be interesting to see how the "fight" is going to go on between them.
    • Will the Trash Duke realise that she has memories?
    • Will the MC manage to fool him using the tools that he taught her? (ie not showing her real emotions on her face)
    • Will the MC realise that the Duke remembers?
    • How will the Duke, that we know with the last spoiler an obsessive yandere character, try to "win" the MC back?
    • How will MC evade him and find her own happiness? Will she help the Emperor in this new timeline?
    • How will the jealous blond bitch that poisoned MC react this time when the Duke is not going to be interested in her?
    This has "tragedy and angst" written all over it. The MC is going to have to put her "A Game" on if she wants to get through this.

15. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So as expected, the duke really had the memory of the 1st timeline :blobsweat:

16. luvsunny11

luvsunny11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See, told ya, it's pointless to flood every page of the thread just to sh*t on the emperor/ML and lecture other viewers about 1001 reasons why he should stay faithful to his trophy/political wife (not to mention in this case the empress even got pregnant with another man's child already). Everyone and their dogs know when it comes to this type of novel, the marriage between MLs and their first wives is usually political/fake marriage.

17. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    So yes, Chloe and Kylos both returned to the past.
    There's drama or whatsoever about hiding the regression. Both knew that they returned back in time within a chapter.
    Kylos was acting weird and Chloe was cold sk obviously the bean spiller early.
    Chloe was suffering from a fever after a night with the Emperor which took a toll on her (she woke up I'll here when regressed with Kylos who also regressed looking down with a pale face). Kylos said to her that she need not to do that anymore and he doesn't want her to go to the Emperor. He told her he loves her and she was disgusted. She screamed on him to leave her alone.

Kylos left the room and she saw the butler, the old gentle butler who was faithful to Duchy and who died cause he was unable to survive the harsh winter of the land. She asked him to take a vacay and rest in his village. But he refused her and went out of her room wishing her a good health

Next day-
    Chloe went to the bathroom with Kykps chasing her and asking if she is still ill but she said she wanted some rest and ask him to leave her alone, she also felt nauseous after seeing the marks lady Marquis left on him, not that she was jealous she was just disgustedb ecause with that body he was leaning to kiss her and she used to accept it in the past. She pushed her away.

The Emperor wagon arrived for Chloe but Kylos asked the wagon to go away saying Chloe isn't ill.
    Chloe asked wasn't this he wanted and ( I forgot that this time or when the wagon arrived the second time) she chased the wagon to leave him annoyed by his behaviour, her rejection to his confession made him stunned but he managed to catch her and the wagon went away. He was also hurt in the process (not thay we care about).

The next time when the Royal Wagon came, the Emperor himself came to his place and despite the opposition from Kylos he ordered him that he will stay at his place until Chloe recovers.

Chloe asked the Emperor to not get involve with her and Raymond asked her that did she became ill because of him, seeing her crying, he wiped her tears away and told her he won't get involved with her. She asked him did he fell in love with her to which he said he didn't, but his eyes and gaze on her said otherwise. Raymond told her that all he wants is her happiness, even if she don't want it, he will take responsibility for her and if she wants ask anything or any help from his, he is ready to help her out.

UwU so sweet, I can't put into words and just typed robotically but it was a heartwarming scene. Something warm spread in Chloe's heart, she trembles and tears leaked out of eyes, she doesn't know what it was, looking at the man who sacrificed everything he had for her, who threw his sword away for her.

18. kissmemore

kissmemore Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone pick up the translation of the novel too. This manhwa is on top 10 naver for the past few days, guess the writing of the novel is also good

Le_Tired likes this.
  19. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he got accused of cheating but honestly
    1) If Daria wanted a proper marriage with him, he wouldn't have gone for Chloe, no matter how much he loved her.

2) Even if there was no love between them he would've been loyal to her. He is not a sleazy man.

3) It was Daria herself who wanted him to find his heart. She didn't loved him nor she was really happy with a marriage given that she had a lover and was about to start a family. For Daria, Raymond was just a younger brother cause he was 14 at that time and she was 17 and pregnant. But Raymond gave her shelter and didn't accused her of adultery or whatsoever and even accepted her child. Despite the bond of marriage between them, they are just friends. And it was Daria who first noticed that he had another kind of gaze looking at Chloe. She knew about Chloe from the beginning cause Raymond told her about the supposed bait thrown by his brother at him.

I'll come up with more spoilers.

Very good!~ This novel is amazing! I'm loving it. I've finished reading Volume 1 in just a go.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2022
  20. Tellatez

Tellatez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link