Forgotten Title Help me find this bl novel please!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyx215, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Nyx215

Nyx215 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, so I read this novel before and I wanted to read it again recently. But unfortunately, I don’t remember the title of the novel.

This is all I remember:
    - There a 5 members in this family - the father, the mother, the older brother (MC), the younger brother and the younger sister

- The older brother (MC) has a different mother, but same father as the other two siblings

- Previously, the MC was like an evil villain and he continuously targeted his younger brother (can’t remember the reason why)

- He tried to poison his younger brother and plotted against him constantly

- The MC either transmigrated or he was reincarnated ( I don’t remember)

- The MC blinded his butler, like using a dark spell/ runes or something and now the butler hates him and helps his younger brother deal with the plots and stuff

- After the MC (either transmigrated or reincarnates), he starts to change

- MC cuts his hair, stops poisoning his younger brother and overall changes and becomes good

- The spell/rune that he blinded his butler with apparently is being used by like an underground evil gang or something

- MC vows to return the butlers eyesight/remove the scars

- Everyone is generally weirded out by the change in the MC but especially the butler and the younger brother

2. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Reincarnated Villainous Young Master's Guide to Happiness (from Wattpad/Chrysanthemum Garden original novels)

Issis and kyorins like this.