Spoiler Akuyaku Reijō na no de Rasubosu oka Temi Mashi ta

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I came here from the manga. :blobpeek: Any more spo-ee-ree (spoiler) from the novel? :blob_blush: Kinda disappointed that they didn’t kiss in the manga (not even in the extra) and only kiss on the cheeks. And those 3 freaking idiots were not punished at all (wut:blob_catflip:)

lostross likes this.
  2. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here for any good juicy spoilers because those 3 dumbasses got off too easy, i need the details on their suffering afterwards

3. Yagami_Firentsu

Yagami_Firentsu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally noone talking about the novel spoilers... Did they not put any detail into their marriage? Like, all that and only a kiss on the cheek? sad.

lostross and rock.doll like this.
  4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there more spoilers from the novel for this one? :blob_plusone:

6. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    magfuentes likes this.
  8. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news! They're making this into an anime and the trailer is out!!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

9. Meishou

Meishou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's frustrating...so some novels nowadays insist on having lots of drama and crime while insist on being abstinent from fluff and intimate contact? I was just off from another web novel with similar situation and world setting.
    Gosh, the demon king's polite pronounce got me, gotta love the man

lostross and Astellar like this.
  10. Ikia

Ikia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's getting anime adaption
    Even trailer is released:aww:

11. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, It's the same with shonen too. From what I observed male authors often shows female base on their perspective of them. Stereotypes and all. The same with the shojou. In all honesty there is nothing wrong with that. After all these stereotypes are what's keeping them interesting. However what is annoying with these types of stereotypes should be more fleshed out to make them more interesting and human. Like the serious type being insecure and have moments of embarrassment or mindlessly having fun that shows they are more than being just serious characters. I feel like the problem in this novel is that the story is quite fast paced that the author prolly do not know how to properly integrate the characters anymore and make them do things that are outside their character traits however intricate enough that it doesn't destroy the established character lore and characteristics.

12. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo I heard this will having an anime and tbh I hope they changed the ending a bit cause I'm not really satisfied their karma :(
    (I'm referring to those idiots)

I wish villainess destined to die have an anime cause that Manhwa is a whole masterpiece
    (insert french kiss)

darkcrystal likes this.
  13. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi All,

This 3rd volume of LN covers the third section of the online version. Compared with that version, the epilogue is completely different. So, where can we read the online version epilogue?

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  14. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This quite good manga, no misunderstanding plot, drama queen plot, unnecessary angsty, or evil plot, just light and quite funny

And the demon king in the manga is more gorgeous than in the anime

I wish the author make this story a bit long

readerz likes this.
  15. Bloody White Rose of a Vampire

Bloody White Rose of a Vampire Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who's still checking this thread;

Befoe the anime, I've read the manga and it ends with the MC becoming fiancée of the ML (Demon lord), but the anime plays out diffently, at the end of the episode there was a point who resembles to the MC and the narrator said that it's just begin.

Is there more to the story than the to couple becoming together? And doesn't the manga continuing with that?

16. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has 3 volumes, each volume is a narrative arc, the manga adapt only the first one.
    The second one is about the sequel of the game. I don't know about the third since I stop reading half-way of the second.

17. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga's last 2 chapters are so disgusting I don't know if it is the author or the mangaka who didn't adapt it honestly but whoever it is they're mentally retarded first of all 3 people ganging against a helpless girl moreover one of them is girl herself who's assisting the man to rape other girl then all the physical abuses done to that helpless girl while blaming her for everything which has nothing to do with her and in last what we've got is those shameless disgusting criminals are attending the main characters wedding without any punishment srlly? And all the three especially that bitch still so indifferent of what they've done and main characters also let it slide without any action.
    Srlly authors want to create a villainess story under comedic tone but in the same time making the so called heroine as vicious as possible and at the end without giving them a bit of their deserving punishment easily letting them go ngl but this bitch heroine deserves to throw in a brothel and the other 2 men should be castrated including that rapist bastard's both hands and tongue should be cut along with his d*** f*** his sob sob story he's disgusting and this manga really leaves a bad taste to me I don't know but this story doesn't deserves the honor to be animated with such an idiotic ending.

18. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original Novel has current 10 volumes (series ongoing) but only 3 volumes were translated . It's expected for the volume 4 to receive a translation November 8, 2022. The anime (12 episodes) will only cover the 3 first novels each ended with their marriage. However it is not the final end as Claude will only became emperor in 1 year after volume 3 - (plot on volume 6).

lostross, FunSmiles and SkyLisette like this.
  19. Bloody White Rose of a Vampire

Bloody White Rose of a Vampire Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does anyone have spoilers of the MC entering the sequel game arc? I've look the newest episode, it made me wonder what happens next, and are the Heroine and Villainess reincarnations? They don't act like what MC describ them.

20. cheelchan

cheelchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i tried to half-MTL-half-attempt-to-understand-kanji read the game sequel arc. My memory is a bit foggy so pls bear with me if my sequence of events esp the battle part is wrong.

So, I'm gonna start from the last part of episode 6 when
    james confronted Irene about who she really was

So, James didn't buy her excuse. So, Aileen just tells him that she's there to protect him (?) and she even lets out the little fenrir (the one she protected in the academy a few episodes ago aka "Ribbon-chan") through her shadow. It makes James trust her reluctantly. Meanwhile, I think Claude sent a letter to Aileen, but the MTL was kinda messed up here and I didn't understand the kanji, so I'll have to skip the contents of the letter.

Fast forward to the part where there was a Shirayuki (Snow White) contest, where Rachel was up against Serena. Rachel said that she had the chance to win against Serena bc Serena was sloppy with her manners. Aileen wanted to make Rachel win bc the prize was supposedly the incense that would make the Demons go wild. However, Serena pushed Rachel down the stairs, making Rachel unable to dance and proceed with the competition. And so, Aileen decides to turn back to being Irene (basically, she stops crossdressing.)

It was really funny bc the guys were falling for Aileen, and it makes them doubt their gender identity. Aileen even goes as far as to impress one of the judges who authored a book she read. Naturally, Irene wins. However, the prize didn't turn out to be the incense.

However, Serena shows up with Auguste, whom she manipulated to believing that he was the Holy Knight. However, he doesn't turn out to be the holy knight because he doesn't have the holy sword. Also, Serena goes as far as saying that she was just there to expose the monster was and to save everyone. So, she lets out the Demon Snuff thingy and Aileen makes everyone evacuate.

However, James gets triggered by the thing and almost turns to a full demon. (Irene notes that it's easy to trigger him because he's a half demon, compared to Claude) He also thinks that he was betrayed by the two nameless priests and Irene. However, Aileen calms him down and manages to stop the reversal. She also manages to explain to Auguste that what Serena told him was not it.

However, an Earth dragon shows up and tries to kill them. But, Aileen introduces herself as Aileen D'Autriche, the one who will become the Demon King's wife. The Earth dragon nearly overwhelms them but Claude shows up and manages to save the day.

UNFORTUNATELY, CLAUDE IS PISSED OFF AS HELL. ("My dear Aileen, shouldn't you be in the capital right now?")

The castle where he's staying becomes an ice castle (bc his mood affects the weather.) And he even enlists the help of the architecture subordinate to build a prison in the castle. (Prison is assumed to be the place where he's gonna imprison Aileen.) The others convince Aileen to make up with Claude. Aileen tries to make up with Claude, and Claude nearly goes yandere by telling her that he wants her to be imprisoned, and he can comb her hair, change her clothes, etc. But, he's just stopping himself. They make up.

James manages to become Claude's subordinate, while the nameless priests become part of Claude's guards. Auguste becomes part of the Royal Knights. Rachel becomes Aileen's hand maid. Serena is made to bear the burden and is said to have been executed for her crime. James is portrayed as the poor nephew of the corrupt Duke, who has tried to assassinate James multiple times. However, James, despite his being a half-demon, rose up to the crisis and became the subordinate of the Demon King, Claude.

In the capital, Aileen visits Lilia (that bitch.) Lilia, apparently, manipulated Serena by replying to the letter that Serena sent. However, Lilia didn't expect that Serena would have failed because of her impatience (hence, Serena releasing the demon stuff incense during the Shirayuki competition.) Both of them reveal to each other that they know what was bound to happen because of their past memories. Lilia wants to continue playing the "game" with Aileen, but Aileen refuses. Instead, she tells Lilia that she's going to return Serena back to Lilia as her servant. (Serena was just said to be executed, but she's still alive and she was brought to the capital as a maid.) Aileen says that Lilia wouldn't be able to Serena because she'll doubt whether it was a trap or whether she could fully trust Serena. In the end, Serena would be a burden to Lilia. Aileen tells Lilia that Lilia might have thought that it was just a game, but in reality, Lilia lost. She leaves Lilia.

In the epilogue of that novel, Serena was very excited that she was in the capital. She thought she would end up being an old lady in the provinces, but she managed to make it to the capital. She is dressed as a maid. She sees the others, and she is surprised to see them, but what makes her go ballistic is when she realizes that the seventh candidate in the Shirayuki Competition turned out to be Aileen. She goes wild and tries to make Claude remember her, saying that she was Serena. But Claude tells her that Serena has been executed already. Serena says that Aileen was a woman who switched from Cedric to Claude, and that Claude was being deceived. She was going to say more, but Claude had teleported her to the "poop" area in the castle.

Because of what Serena says, it makes Aileen doubt herself for a bit, but Claude manages to stir those thoughts away by saying that she deserves him as he kisses her forehead uwu

that's it for the sequel game arc!

lostross, Opelia, FunSmiles and 2 others like this.