LCD The Darkness Was Comfortable for Me

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Nefasdetestasti, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus christ, how come such a gem doesn't have any LCD yet?!
    This gem is such an immersive read and what'e more, THIS IS BEING TRANSLATED BY REIGOKAI WHO WAS TRANSLATING Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy!!
    ..... there's more.. CHAPTER IS DAILY!!!
    This novel not having an LCD is a crime by itself..
    That's why I will propose to everyone who reads this to try and read The Darkness Was Comfortable for Me .. or better yet just read it and I guarenteee that you'll enjoy it.

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  3. SwordDrake

SwordDrake Slice of Life Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It's too bad Reigokai-kun has basically already caught up, with single digit number of chapters left....

What are y'all's ships? Me unga bunga like childhood friends. (Even tho it's definitely harem)

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  4. Hazel00

Hazel00 Highland Knight | From Karsuk

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao, someone legit asked this novel, i will go to his/her "I'm looking for" thread right now.

5. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    If only the bulletin board appear less (like the appearance of Flan Princess) and somehow Hikaru read the messages..... or maybe if Celica Karen not that genius.....

1 thing that bothers me is Hikaru see the culprit but never try to tell other. If word fail, he can try finding artist to draw the face and show them whenever he goes. Surely with that many viewers, there should be some in the same school who recognise the culprit's face

6. Namaewa_ARV

Namaewa_ARV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a well-written novel.. The pain is real from the beginning. I hope the author picks up the pace ..

7. Yul B Allwright

Yul B Allwright Not a suspicious person

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yeah, I really enjoyed this one. The author did well writing that bulletin board, just feel like when I read the forum of a show/novel I follow LOL!

8. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two things that is visibly noticable about hikaru's thought about the killer.
    First, he doesn't have much time to care and he missed the apportunity to appeal his innocent becuz of depression and trauma.
    Second, I think he already knows rhat his genius sisters will do something about it.

I ship kuro with nanami.
    Nanami got some unexpected trait that I thought would be just one of those typical plain childhood friend but I was wrong.

9. Donce

Donce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Hikaru often irritate me too, but after good thought you will understand that 80% of humans would behave the same way or similar way to Hikaru.
    You come to friends home (who is like sister/brother) and find him dead and you yourself are stabbed with knife. After you think you are dead you wake up in different world and you need to escape hundreds of kilometres risking your life daily. To strengthen your will to live you make delusion that your friend have survived like you did. Before you escape you are surrounded by a pack of wolfs and think you will be eaten alive to survive by miracle. And after you escape from being eaten alive you get message who inform about death of your friend and not only inform about death but accuse you for killing him. Will you be able to think calmly and logically? After you are physically and mentally exhausted I think 50% would commit suicide on the spot. Calm thinking in this situation can only happen in fantasy movies.
    At the time we did not even knew all information about Hikaru, but know we know how he lived at home. No mater that Hikaru said to his parents he would be guilty for everything. Will you even have thoughts to make excuse or say truth if you lived in such environment?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  10. Draeke

Draeke Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did try and claim his innocence, unfortunately for him he didn't really have much to offer except it was a classmate who's name he didn't know.

11. Donce

Donce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he tried and claimed his innocence, but Harry said he should find artist to draw criminal. It is not something someone in Hikaru position would even think about. He don't even know if here are artist who can draw it, or how to find one.
    And right know Hikaru is even mentally sick. His paranoia is very developed. He really needs good psychological care and maybe drugs for paranoia..