Spoiler It’s Been A While Since The Original Novel Was Completed/원작은 완결난 지 한참 됐습니다만

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could just go in newtoki and insert the kn title. Each time, the link change so yeah know.

The ML is cute lmao, although he is moody, he is softie and kind :blobmelt: I laughed when he look like a sausage in undersized suit lmao

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  2. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come here again for spoil or link from ridi store, it s so good

Boopbup likes this.
  3. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked on newtoki and I can't find it TT

BananaChi likes this.
  4. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dm me for uptodate unoff translations (manhwa not the novel), im kinda scared to share it here

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  5. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone PLEASE tell me the ex fiance Crown Prince and his commoner wife have a shitty marriage and actually have the audacity to seek out our MC for relationship advice, only for her to laugh in their face and have to explain what "irreconcilable differences" are.

Because that may be the only way for me to read this.

Seriously though, they should be doomed. If this based on Europe at all, it would be considered a Morganatic marriage, meaning none of their children would legally be permitted to inherit the throne. Moreover, the commoner bride would have no political training, connections, resources, or even money to spend. She'd be cannon fodder bait, and quickly ripped to shreds. I'm reminded of "Predatory Marriage" in which the MC Princess's dad had married a commoner out of True LoveTM, only for it to spoil when it became really, really apparent why that is generally a bad idea. He then got rid of his first wife and married a traditional choice.

6. picklepie

picklepie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could you share it with me if you don't mind :)

7. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think newtoki uploaded it yet. The raws on Naver is only until Chapter 7. But only the first two chapters are free. Others, you need to unlock it or wait for it to be freely available. But I think you can read the novel (mtl) free from Naver.

Boopbup likes this.
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Reandayo

Reandayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping. At this point I’m already hooked :aww::blobmelt:

10. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm saying. No offense to any of y'all but that guy is a literal emperor not just some count or viscount but a literal leader of an empire, as harsh at it sounds arrange marriage is needed mainly for politics you can't just marry a commoner that doesn't have any education with politics, economics, and etiquette.

Unless if that commoner was adopted by some noble family and was educated, learning politics and economics isn't easy, it takes years to understand it, now in the novel it takes place somewhere idk I'm too lazy to specify but in that era commoners don't have any privileged to go to school to even learn how read and write how in the hell are they going to learn politics and econ in just months?

You can't just build connections just by smiling puReLy and be all cute and shit girlies about to be an empress. No money, no back up, no connections, no anything and honestly it would be better to take her as a concubine than an empress. Being an empress is required to rule an empire and not just host some banquets and tea parties and be all cute and pure (you call that a concubine), obviously a commoner who just sMilEd pUrElY doesn't have the ability to do that unless you train them for years.

Marrying a commoner is a bad idea if you're going to rule an empire.

And don't go all "wHy aRe yOu bLaMiNg iT aLl oN tHe gIrL tHe gUy mADe a BiGgEr mIstAke" on me, it takes two to tango girlie, that's a crown prince everyone would and should know he has a fiancee even if you're a commoner.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  11. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers ??:blobpeek::blobpeek:

PurpleSunrise likes this.
  12. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sad, the website which translate this novel said it s hard to continue translate this, i think it probably because raw source problem, so they think abt abandon this manhwa. This manhwa is fucking good so far with the ml and fl lovely. I wanna read it.

Hazel123 likes this.
  14. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i also very sad when i heard that info. I hope they will not drop it. If they do, i hope someone will translate it cuz this manhwa has really good plot.

Gemie likes this.
  15. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still couldn’t get over the fact the shitty ex fiancée came for advice, I need them to have a shitty marriage, because OG!Villain prolly died because of shock

Blue_C06 likes this.
  16. ainn

ainn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG YESS I TOTALLY AGREEE WITH THIS!!!

Also, note might be a little off topic from the manwha.

I hate it when the OGMale Lead choose the commoner girl who he saw as something fresh and different from the usual group he was in. He saw the innocence and naivety in her eyes as something beautiful. Honey, please realize that the community and enviroment that you grow up in require you to be strong, devious and cunning. Anything other than that, is and will be a reason for other people to take advantage of you.

Not to mention, that he is an Emperor of a continent. How is his council agree to this marriage? The girl doesn't contribute anything to the marriage. There's no political relationships with any other noble for him to use as a support. An Empress need to be someone who can contribute political relations so that if he encounters something along the way like war, the Emperor can ask for more soldiers through his relationship with her but since he married a commoner he wouldn't have a lot. Note this is from me reading Game of Thrones and playing Crusader Kings 3.

I just hate it when the OGML hates his noble fiance just cause she is the same as every other people he met. He doesn't even try to get to know her and the audacity of him to say that everyone is the same other than the commoner he met.

I'm sorry i just really hate it whenever i see plotlines like this. It doesn't even make sense and i hate that authors will make the fiance the villain when she had all the right to be mad and offended. Just cause she laughs cutely and act pure isn't a good reason to make her EMpress. Concubine, yeah sure.

I really like this manwha btw. It's so refreshing from the drama of fighting and misunderstandings. This manwha is light and fun to read. The only thing i hate about it is that in the future the OGFL will come and ask our FL to save her marriage. If I am the FL, i would be so fucking pissed and refused to help cause why should i? The person i spent years being in love with left me for someone else so why should i help her with her problems. But, knowing this kind of manwha, the FL will definitely help her and be bff with her.

17. Dadatada

Dadatada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another fun fact is these OGMLs are also same as their fiancées or other people they meet. They are also calculating, cunning, and self-centred. I don’t know how they have the audacity to judge others lol. (Of course not all MLs or FLs are like this)

18. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "the FL will definitely help her and be bff with her." No cause my petty ass could never idk how FL did it but me? nah

Imagine asking the ex-fiancée for some help after you just sashayed your way just by having an innocent smile and laughing purely cause it's cute and taking her place and fiancee girl are you not embarrassed???? no cause that's deadass embarrassing

It's the guy's fault too, he endangered his empire for some cute and innocent commoner replacing his aristocratic ex fiancee who has knowledge on how to run an empire and can contribute more than just a cute smile and a pure laugh.

"Emperor & Empress we're on the brink of destruction what should we do?"

"Smile and laugh purely"

"Just smile and laugh cute y'all just smile and laugh maybe some guy can rescue us cause that's what i did "

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  19. ainn

ainn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Nah. Not smile and laugh purely more like -

"Wait! What if i talk to them and presuade them not to attack us? I'm sure if we just talk it out we'll have some agreement or something." MF proceeds to talk to the enemy (more like went behind the emperor's back to meet the enemy) and if this is your typical dead brain novel the enemy will also falls in love with her because she's so different and care about the people...

Oh honey... That's stupidly adorable that i don't know whether to just leave you be or slap you with some hard cold reality facts.

You know if this is applied to real life, the Empress walking into their camp to talk things through is basically made the whole war an easy win for the enemy. Cause, easily they got themselves the Empress and a hostage situation. If they do manage to get her back, her whole reputation is ruined cause who knows what might happened to her in that camp. Someone might spread that she was raped and BOOM the whole empire believes it. Cause how come she made it out and the enemy let her live if she doesn't bargain something in exhange.

Also i definitely am so sorry that this thread has become something else other than about the manwha. I'm just so tired in keeping this thoughts to myself that i have to rant to somebody. That's all from me. Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

20. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This post is full of discussions but what we really need are spoilers, not discussion:blobsleeping:

So does anyone have more spoilers for us about how FL & ML love blooom? I wanna know about their cute moments