Discussion Prude vs slutty

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a standard? Is half naked/skin tight cosplay online slutty or am I a prude if I was in say Brazil?
    Don't get me wrong, I like it but if it was my gf doing it... I probably wouldn't like it. Maybe I would if there weren't so many creeps and horndogs in the comments.

2. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    ...doesn't it depend on the person? Some cultures think you're a whore if you show your hair or expose any part of your skin. Some cultures are fine even if you walk around naked. Mothers used to be able to breastfeed in public without someone judging them. Ironically, the former culture is more perverted because they can get aroused just from seeing hair.

Jojo775 and Vanidor like this.
  3. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    If you put thin cucumber slices on the salad, you're a prude. If you put a whole cucumber into your mouth, you're a slut.

asriu, Mr. Tired, ongoingwhy and 3 others like this.
  4. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never quite got the "if my girlfriend/wife wore that I wouldn't like it", unless you also think they are cheating on you, in which case you have bigger issues to sort out in the relationship. What do you lose if other people look? Nothing, you get to see all they see and a lot more. The real question is how comfortable does your girlfriend/wife feel knowing she's sexually frustrated a bunch of weirdo's. Worst case she awakens a kink for sexually frustrating people and you have to deal with that.

It's little bit like strippers, people pay/simp to see them naked/lap dance but someone else is fucking the stripper and spending all that cash while the patron goes home with blue balls.

You are the one who wakes up to your cosplay girlfriend/wife and the others have to wake up to their catgirl body pillows or whatever.

5. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    You do lose respect both your own and others. If she dresses erotically it should only be for you, not so other people can fap.

6. Vanidor

Reading List:
    Link
    Erotically? Most cosplayers are wearing far more clothing than most people do to the beach. Guys can fap to a Sears catalog, and even to women fully clothed like the train perverts in Japan. If that's your fear then find a girlfriend/wife that is Muslim and wears a burka that you can respect her in.

Or is this imaginary woman fondling herself or something while wearing an outfit? Because that's not cosplay.

Edit: funnily enough a new video came out minutes ago. This is cosplay, but still despite almost no skin someone will likely masturbate to it somewhere

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  7. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I speacifically said half naked/skin tight erotic cosplays, not fully clothed ones. Not really interested in this discussion, bye.

8. Vanidor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and the first part of my answer was "Most cosplayers are wearing far more clothing than most people do to the beach", as in bikini's or thongs for men. You won't find many actual cosplayers in less material, or tighter, than a bikini.

If you are from a culture that finds bikini's offensive then sure you'd find the skimpiest cosplays slutty.

9. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    No I don't find bikini's offensive, you can wear more and it'd be sluttier depending on the design and location. There's a time and place for bikinis. Taking my leave now.

10. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. No one gets aroused when they see hair lol. Even people from "those cultures". Also, no one says cover-up your hair because if you don't you're a whore, they say "cover up your hair so you can be modest". Maybe if you constantly surround yourself with the other gender and dress immodestly (hair, tight clothing), some people may say you're acting like a whore. But those are just the local rude people lol.

For them, modesty itself is a virtue. Also not covering your hair doesn't make people aroused but it makes you look more beautiful, which is what modesty seeks to hide. Now not saying you have to agree with this mentality, but what you said does frame it differently than how it is.

11. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell that to Idubbz making bank off his gfs onlyfans. He did lose most of his subscribers respects tho.

Jojo775 likes this.