Spoiler Ygret / 이그레트

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suray_yaya01, Aug 29, 2021.

1. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read until Ygret was crowned as the crown prince. I choose to wait for spoiler because it still so long to go ..:bloborz::bloborz:
    The mtl website only have 27 chapters which split into 236 chapters, however, the real novel still have around 200 chapters. Another reason is the story in the novel was more slow and have a slice of life style, not much thrill in it. I prefer manhwa.

I really appreciate it if you can share some spoilers to us :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Thank you!

th2c4nh and bochucha like this.
  2. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow Judas FINALLY realizes he imposing his own beliefs on others and running away from their feelings (also running from his own emotions in the process)... That said he still has a lot of growing to do, but I'm glad he's getting character development rather than becoming stagnant.

reader_O8, Tjanie and Dofu like this.
  3. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, his character still have so much room to grow. In the next arc about the empire, he will also grow a lot as he know more about Judas's past and how he can be in Judas's body.

He got furious and depressed, but he try to fight back. He not running anymore, at some point he even come first to his enemy to attack them.

4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh....so that's why, when Ygret went to Christina's B-day after he woke up when his intense growth period start, somehow, there's this spark and pink atmosphere in the webtoon.

Woah! so there's a big conspiracies...

How about his identity as Ygret? Did his friend manage to find out about it?

5. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he did.
    Besides his friend, later we will also see his disciple. His disciple is a new teacher in the Academy. The funny thing is his disciple always feel something weird when he heard Judas call him "Teacher", like something off and uncomfortable. Lol. :blob_grin:

Edit : Ops, sorry. A little misunderstanding. His friend that I mean was his past friend who become the villlain in this story. Freed(?).

Later, his disciple saw the four king spirits around Judas and found out that Judas was his master.

So far (until he was crowded as crown prince), only those two people know Judas was Ygret.

bochucha likes this.
  6. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh....I'm reading the webtoon. and yeah, Freed learned of his identity quite early. That's why I though the author planned to reveal his identity to the others soon.

7. PROcastinator

PROcastinator New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter in the novel is chapter 37/38 in the manhwa?

The latest chapter in the manhwa is when Carnie(spirit king of fire) got somewhat manipulated by Freed but Judas still managed to get her back despite the impact of mana retrogation to him. Their reunion progressed pretty fast lol which is pretty good for me as an impatient reader

DeyDey likes this.
  8. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    In fact, not many drag plot in this story. Problem solve pretty fast even sometimes I surprised.

9. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, then if that's the case, is the series focuses more on politics and power struggles? or the series is more on fighting the evil villains like Freed? I read the other spoiler previously and I think everything is more like a conspiracies than just a simply fantasy-magic story where Ygret will be the king in the end.

I like Ygret cause he was like the combination of Salaman in Good luck my demon king, and Aladdin in Magi.

Asking for more spoiler!

10. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    Both, maybe?
    The main villain so far is the empress and Freed, so yeah, you get both.
    The current empress killed Ygret's mother, poisoned him, and she got her hand on dark magic which is forbidden. She wants to make her own son the next king. In the process, he knows Freed and cooperates with him. We will get power struggles because many nobles support the current empress and she wouldn't let Judas become the king easily. Freed is more like the final boss, he is the representative of darkness in this story. Lol.

The king is kinda sus. He was also the one responsible to make Judas so much like their ancestors with golden eyes and silver hair combination (a hard chance since he and Judas mother didn't have those characteristics, maybe they have one but to get a son with that combination will be very very hard), which later lead to the current empress's success make Judas's mother gone crazy. I think he knows the current empress has killed his previous wife so he always left the crown prince position empty, even when Judas disappointed all the noble, he only wants Judas to take the crown.

11. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    The king didn't seems to have much power.

Oh yeah, the novel isn't updating anymore after that prologue. Did the translator dropped it?

12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering, is there any romance involve in here? If there is, hopefully that character won't get in any way and becomes annoying. :blobtriumph:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  13. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it was answered before, but while I'm not sure as to how much romance there will be, there is romance between Judas and Christina as well as between Vaikal and a girl named Fluvi.
    Honestly, from the reviews that I have read, the relationship between Judas and Christina is poorly incorporated and isn't really a focus until it's rushed at the end.
    But the relationship between Vaikal and Fluvi is rather nice, since it seems many of the reviews supported them.

14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes. Sorry I didn't read the first page and missed it. Well, I'm glad that it's Christina as I rlly like her strong character (my queen:aww:). Though idk who's Vaikal and fluvi.

15. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I donno why these empress’s are hell bent on making their sons ruler, if I was smart enough I’d make myself the ruler and have more competent kids

16. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What wrong with the emperor?

17. Jsclie

Jsclie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the manhwa until the newest chap, but i still confused, maybe anyone who have read the novel/manhwa too, can explaine what's the relationship ygret with judas? Is judas the reincarnation of ygret or ygret just soul that resided inside judas body cuz of sth? Or why ygret stay on judas body? Sorry for a lot of questions but this is sth that i'm really curious about it, feel like i can't sleep cuz of this :blobpeek::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobjoy:

18. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a Guess, but...

I think the King made Judas through Alchemy not the former Empress. I don't think Alchemy can create a soul so one was needed and maybe since Ygret died at the time of Judas' birth that's why he came into the "alchemy child". However an grandfatherly old man in the body of an infant probably wasn't compatible so it took a while for Ygret and Judas to come together. It's a theory with a ton of wholes but that's what seems to be what's being hinted at. The former empress was accused by the current one for making Judas out of Alchemy and then we see the Emperor using alchemy... it kind of just makes sense.

19. Jsclie

Jsclie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering, I like this theories, i forget the part that judas's body might be made from alchemy. It is really make sense. I also wish that judas and ygret indeed the same soul. :aww:

20. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what Freed is trying to do? What’s his relationship with the current empress? Why the emperor is so indifferent? Did he loved MCs mother? Will MC become emperor?