Spoiler The Wicked Girl Is Arriving Tonight / 今夜恶女降临

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    20211202_102818.jpg

Summary:
    If Li Xing unexpectedly received the abuse residue and becomes stronger, she can absorb the decomposition value and strengthen her attributes, and clean up the messes and women who ruined her family in the past life! The evil woman, who had been fighting everywhere with her golden arm, only to find herself in a strange situation: A hundred million dollars worth of medical professionals were scrambling to carry her school bag. The Face of the World: The Three Golden Film Awards? Top gangster turns a wolf into a dog and asks to pat his head? Imperial business tycoon Dieying tried to tear up her clothes, but she still had ten to one

Raws: https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/651490

Laerta and syofiaa like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Laerta likes this.
  3. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it's funny, but it's surprising that she didn't catch on on his curse, I mean she saw it twice?
    And how can he even guess her real identity?
    Considering the author of the story there will be quite a bit of drama, I just hope ML won't act like a complete douchebag (he is on the line right now, he is forcing her, but he is still nice), but that they will develop a nice relationship and have better story than Spicy wife reborn. It was fine up to some point and than started going quite bad, I dropped it a long time ago, but this one is from the same author

5. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the female doctor?