Spoiler I Will Seduce the Male Lead for My Older Brother/ 오빠를 위해 남주를 꼬셔 보겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by biha, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They look exactly like Anissa and Dietrich from the precious sister of the villainous grand duke. the only difference is the FL's eye color and even that Anissa is supposed to change to match the FL. The brother even looks like Herman Euclid who is Anissa's brother.

2. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh!! Somebody please help this body that needs spoilers to live!
    oh please i beg u!!!
    even ch5 is a big comtribution!!
    HELP US !!
    OMS

drikamichiura, Lucy_ and Amanda16 like this.
  3. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Another overuse black haired with red eyes ML!:facepalm:

4. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww the art is cute and the story is funny, i am in camp for spoil

5. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I accidentally unlocked chapter 72 of this series (stupid me) do you guys want to read it? Maybe I can give some spoiler after I OCR and MTL it. I want to try translate this series but I think another group already book it? :hmm: So I won’t snipe

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure thing, just spoil what you can :blobokhand:

Vaviana likes this.
  7. soseol7

soseol7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's the translator who picks up a bunch of kid knovels coz getting lots of donations but not releasing them public and putting them behind paywall. :(

I think it'll be ling coz raws up to 90s and still ongoing in kids arc since they haven't shown the adult version cover yet. :cry:

9. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKAY GUYS so I think you guys will like my spoiler because I opened the part when
    they’re getting engaged!

My spoiler contains inaccuracies since I use MTL and English is not my first language so if later you guys found my spoilers wrong, pls kindly correct it! (I only read until chapter 5 tho before jumping here :blobjoy:)

Raphine asked Zerkhan about Empress reaction (I think she’s the villain here) regarding their marriage. Zerkhan told her that the Empress reaction is calm. Then Raphine remembered about Antonio who’s proposed her and she felt terrified. She was relieved because Zerkhan accepted Raphine proposal to marry her without any hesitation. Raphine told Zerkhan that she’ll be the best crown princess so he won’t disappointed but Zerkhan felt unhappy about it.

Zerkhan want to told her that he’ll be a good husband but he felt something wrong and didn’t say it. Raphine talking about she need to doing well in front of Emperor and Empress, so Zerkhan asked her that it’s about her acting which shown she’s really into him and no one seemed to be suspicious. Raphine proudly told Zerkhan that it’s nothing (she’s bragging her acting skills LOL) and somehow Zerkhan felt bitter with her response :blobjoy:

Zerkhan went back to the Capital and Raphine called by her fairy named Orphana. Orphana asked Raphine what would happened to them (fairies) when she marrying Zerkhan and encountered dark spirits. Raphine tried to comfort Orphana but Orphana told her in annoyed tone that when she become a crown princess, she’ll sleep with Zerkhan every night and they will encounter dark spirits everyday (I think Zerkhan has dark spirits...? I will read the previous chapter laterrr). Raphine just realized that she’ll face Zerkhan handsome face everyday and it’s harmful to her heart. That night she can’t fall asleep HAHAHA :blobjoy:

Time flies and it’s her engagement ceremony day. She looked at Zerkhan handsome face and dazed, thinking that from now on, she’ll face his handsome face every morning. After she came back to her sense, she realized that the important things starting right now as in the original story, the empress was about to die sooner or later. From today on, Raphine will be staying at the Imperial Castle, so she can keep the Empress closer.

Then Violet and Adrian came to her. Violet crying and told Raphine that she remember even after Violet got married, Raphine wants her to live together as her daughter. Raphine crying internally as thinking where in the world is a daughter with a 4 year difference:facepalm::blobjoy: After both of them left, Raphine looked for Zerkhan and when their eyes met, the two walked towards each other. Suddenly, someone came in between them and blocked their view. She greet Zerkhan and Raphine frowned, 'Isn't she the saint who came from the monastery with the empress?'

As someone already started translating it let’s wait patiently to their translations! If you can access kakaopage korea, show some love to the author because this novel is free to read every 12 hours! :blobnosebleed:

10. soseol7

soseol7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :bloblove:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    peachbabyblue likes this.
  11. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much!!!
    I only have one question the empress is not the mother of zerkhan??

13. Mikaela_67

Mikaela_67 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Got_No_Clue

Got_No_Clue New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love the art :aww:

16. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... OG Ending's really terrified. all the caracters're died.

17. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    twilight_123 likes this.