Picked Up The Wedding Business

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by LazuliBean, Dec 2, 2021.

1. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Wedding Business
    Raw Link:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52329538
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-wedding-business/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It has an interesting take on the villainess noble girl genre and interesting characters. The site that had one chapter up is closed.
    Description:
    Bianca de Blanche was the wife of Zakari de Arno, but after his death, she was thrown out of the Arno family for luxury and immorality.

After wandering with no purpose after the fall of her father and the Blanche family, she is driven to a shabby periphery monastery.

And in the end, she eventually died on the cold stone floor.

A villainess who doesn’t know honor. That was her life before Bianca’s return.

“Is this real? Have I returned to the past?”

It is not a dream or a hallucination. This hunger, fatigue, vividness… All this was real. Really, if so, if God gave me one more precious opportunity…!

‘I’m going to do business. Marriage is also a business.’

Zakari’s child will be a good source of business. His child will protect my dowry too. Neither the Blanche fortress nor the Arno province will be taken away by that damn viscount.

‘To do that, I have to give birth to the child of Zakari, my husband from my previous life.’

“How much is our wedding dowry?”

“400 calves, 900 pigs, 100 silver bowls, 300 silk, two chests of jewelry, and a portion of the estate… That was as much as the Arno family’s two-year budget. “

“Then, shouldn’t I have to pay for that?”

Whether I tempt or persuade him, I have to marry Zakari.

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read some spoilers about this novel, awaiting for it to be picked up :blob_plusone:

LazuliBean likes this.
  3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have bought all volumes on ridi, but it’s impossible to get a txt file, so I can’t even mtl. If anyone knows a cheat on how to make it work I would gladly mtl, because I’m dying to know how it will progress.

4. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you purchased a copy in epub form or the like, you'll most probably convert it to image or pdf before finally converting it into a txt file

5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Epub in Ridi is not an actual epub, it has protection from copying, so when you get the actual file and open it, you’ll see some random Korean, Japnese and Chinese characters. This is why I say that Ridi is a scam, they say you buy epub, but in reality it’s not epub and all files are useless, nothing can be read outside of their app.

6. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried removing the DRM protection after you bought/downloaded it? Or using a web/computer browser, I think you be able to highlight the text then there will be a share or 공 유" option after clicking the "⋮". Then you can share as text found in hamburger icon before finally translating it to Papago

7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve tried a lot of different options and nothing worked. Ridi has their own type of DRM protection, files are encrypted.
    Also at least on Windows they don’t allow to read from browser, you also beed to install their app. I’ll check out the option you’ve described, maybe it’s available in the app too and the amount of text can be larger than a paragraph. Thanks for the clue!
    I still can’t get over the fact that their website said I’d get a epub file, but in the end it’s an encrypted garbage that is impossible to MTL, which is actually false advertising. I hope Ridi will change their attitude towards people who pay money for their not very high quality literature and at least add built-in translator into their app if they are so afraid of someone spreading novels illegally.