Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can I also have a copy. Thank you

2. Ani Mea

Ani Mea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have the PDF file please :aww: thank you::blobcatsmile::

3. acahli

acahli New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i sent u a message luv! ty in advance! <3

4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I heard that the main story will be completed at 120? Is it true?

5. ms.swagster

ms.swagster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it will be completed at 130 so next year. Spoon said she'll end it at 130 last week and she'll add romance to it now that the family matters have been resolved. Therefore, we get more chapters than we expected AND finally the lucathy moments we've been wanting.

If you want, I'll just give you the link(s) to websites that have it.
    Here you go: https://read.mangabat.com/read-oq45739 is the site that has all the chapters and https://arangscans.com/titles/08d93b8b-3db5-4a1d-8908-0ab8d28b8cdb this is the site that translates and uploads it the fastest so you can save both and read from both.

biha and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  6. Okkagivi

Okkagivi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, can i have a copy pleaseee

7. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys,, is there any info about WMMAP delay??

8. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea why is it delaying??

9. sandradaffodils

sandradaffodils Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

its because spoon is taking a rest! on dec 10th we will have new chapter and 15+ chapters for romance alone!:D

Yumiko Heartfilia likes this.
  10. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kk!

11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg Spoon really does love and is very attached to the Jeanette character, she even brings back Jeanette's dad from the dead just so "precious" Jeanette wouldn't be lonely. I just don't get why she favors her character so much.

She reduced Claude's POV to basically 1 CHAPTER and his memories/interactions of Diana to just flash images on one panel.

I think Spoon would have preferred that Jeanette was the heroine and Athy just a side character. And since readers did not like that direction she pulled the plug on the project.

biha and mg534 like this.
  12. Mikaela_67

Mikaela_67 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I don't think so, the fans only hate the second girl always, I don't understand why jennette should be have many haters? she is just a little girl who wants to express interest, if jennette was the main character, everyone would defend her because her father doesn't give her any love (just like Hillis or Keira) ... she needs someone who can rely on him and Spoon made the right decision to keep Anastacius alive. If Anastasius died, Claude was also depressed. he was just like jennette, he only had his brother, his father who didn't care about him at all and his mother also died, I think he has only his big brother but he starts behaving strangely at once and hates him, it was a big shock for him. in the last chapter we saw that he was so happy that his brother was saying goodbye to him that he laughed so hard, in all the chapters I had never seen Claude laugh like this, he really loves his brother very much. this happy ending is much more beautiful than the sad ending of the novel for them.

13. smita.g

smita.g Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys do any one of you know why is the manga update getting delayed. It should come by yesterday isn't?

14. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's just the usual rest spoon takes before writing more chapters. Next chapter is on december 10th I believe

I'm just gonna say, 15 (shes a year older than athy) is an age where you can differentiate perfectly what is good and bad so that excuse doesn't work here. In my eyes it just makes her look ever worst bc she's incapable of doing anything to fight for her believes nor to protect the people she "cares about".
    And in the case of Claude... you do remember he was the one who stabbed Anastacius in the revolution right? there were zero regrets there.

i_am_here likes this.
  15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    His "brother" also banged Claude's fiancee and while Anastacius and Penelope laid in bed after having sex, both taunted Claude about what they had done. Especially, his beloved "brother". Bringing him back was 100% for Jeanette.
    fans: "resurrect Diana! please spoon, Claude and Athy NEED her"
    Spoon:"nah, I'm gonna resurrect Claude's sociopath backstabbing bro because my precious Jeanette NEEDS him more"

M30WWWW, Pearl1995 and MonBon992201 like this.
  16. Mikaela_67

Reading List:
    Link
    Who said that Ati and Jennette are only one year apart in age !? Ati is a 25 year old South Korean woman who has lived as Athanasia for 15 years. She is 40 years old in total. don't compare her to a teenage girl. Ati is a woman.

Claude didn't want to kill him, apparently Anastasius wanted to die to get rid of Aternitas (but even after that Aternitas didn't let him go, he was so upset that when Aternitas lost to Lucas he said "Come back, let's die together." also Claude when he was teaching Ati mana lesson, he remembered his brother, when Ati said the word "family" he remembered his brother, in the flashback that Ati had in Claude's memories, Claude's brother was there, when he was sick, how much he wanted his brother Be by his side!..‌‌. In the chapter when the fake Anastasius was executed, he was going through his brother's memories with himself ... I don't understand how you say they don't love each other? and Claude had no regrets?

Have you forgotten that Anastasius's authority was in the hands of Aeternitas?

You want Diana alive, but this is really....
    Diana's body has been buried for 16 years, how can she bring her back? this is a very unrealistic ending. also, only part of Diana's soul hasn't been reincarnated. compared to Diana, anastacius's body and soul are perfectly healthy and he is alive. spoon just didn't allow Anastacius to be executed
    also pls read it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    ArkiV_10 likes this.
  17. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I was not comparing Jennettes age with Athanasias mental age, but her body age. Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia is, officially to anyone in the empire, 14 years old. Jennette, as said IN THE MANWHA (bc thats the thing we are talking about) is a year older than her. And just so you know, Manwha Athanasia with all and having more that 30 years on mental age made some of the most ridiculous decisions ever. Majority if the second season and the entirety of third season plot "worked" because everyone decided to be either stupid, useless or both.

Second, all the horrible plot of Aethernitas controlling Anastacius for literally the pettiest of reasons is just a plot hole (he was mad at lucas, but decided, at random, to possess the body of a descendant of his that was THE WEAKER one of the two brothers at the time to... do what to the placidly sleeping Lucas?). Along with that, Claude is NEVER shown in ANY of the previous chapters in all the other seasons to feel regret of killing Anastacius, Athanasia herself has said the word "family" a bunch of times and even the words "big sister" (when she was little and talking to the maids) in front of Claude and we never see him think about that. All those stupid and ridiculous feelings he felt where just made so Anastacius was kept alive and Jennette kept him as a father (a prize for the one character who made absolutely nothing to deserve a happy ending).
    What I mean here, is that there is no build up to those "feelings" and without build up it just seems forced and fake (just like athys and jennettes relationship).

M30WWWW, Pearl1995 and i_am_here like this.
  18. Mikaela_67

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't want to beleve me and there is no need to discuss me and you, but please don't hate spoon, the work belongs to her and she can write it any way she wants, with my words and yours her opinion doesn't change. if you don't like it, it's natural, you can don't read her manhwa❤❤❤

Creolenerd likes this.
  19. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Bringing back Claude's brother makes no sense and 100% for Jeanette's "happy ending". In the novel Jeanette gets banished to live in exile alone far away. Claude had wanted her to be executed after he discovered she was the reason the mana storm was triggered and that she was his kid's bro science project when experienced with black magic.
    After his brother and Penelope betrayed him, Claude had no bond familial attachment to no one EXCEPT Diana and Athy.
    He had zero regrets for killing his bro, who almost brought destruction to the empire.

20. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she just wants to cut some slack for Jennette.

I mean she isn't bad or else, she may have been just a bystander or unintentionally one of the main causes for pain but she is not a villain.
    Not that I favour her but I just don't hate enough to be left all alone or isolated.

She had her shortcomings (honestly I've no idea what cause I haven't been keeping up with the manwha) but I think it's good that now she won't be resentful or turn into a sudden villainess and will reflect on her mistakes. Also, there were many readers who wanted Jennette's ending to be a little lighter than what happened with manwha and man Anastasius also got a huge fan following specially when it was revealed he was possessed or something and wasn't that bad to Claude at first before his mother started brainwashing him against his lil bro.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2021
    ValReads, Creolenerd and i_am_here like this.