Spoiler The Bad Ending of The Otome Game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sherlockisk, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the art for the manhwa adaptation will be good tho :blobpopcorn:

Nihu and flowers_bloom like this.
  2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa isnt always true to the novel so go for it

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  3. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know whose the ML?

4. Black7

Black7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raretis is ml,who likes her from the very start.

5. misa191199

misa191199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have never into GL before but I really want this novel end that way:unsure:

6. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa is out !!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

it looks pretty im so happy T^T

7. Black7

Black7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Art is very pretty but I dunno why I'm a bit disappointed bcz I was hoping this manhwa's art same as "death is the only ending of villainess" .I know it's not always necessary that manhwa artist will be same who made novel cover art but I'm a little bit disappointed.

8. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ITS FUCKING GORGEOUS

Also I have updated all spoilers, as of now, into the table, if I have missed any pls let me know,

Now for my questions and curiosity
    I'm curious about this because I understand the other two but what about Raretis? Since he liked her from the beginning. Was OG really a Villian? What did they do to her? Did she die?

I also want know why Ophelia hated him more than Edmund tho since Edmund seems way more aggressive. And rude af.

Looks like Elody likes Raretis, she seems like a kind person, does anyone know more spoilers of her and what happens at the end to her?

9. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone knows where to read the mtl? Someone propose to send the link through dm, but i can't open their profile means that i can't dm them. Please tell me if anyone knows, i'll asking you through dm. Thank you

10. shelleymklsn

shelleymklsn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the site was closed for a while and all the translated novels deleted. And unfortunately novel is not uploaded... And I want to know if there's a completed translated if there is pls send me

11. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the beginning I was skeptic, but reading the manga chapoters....
    I like the art! <3
    Finally, I was waiting for it since the first of January 2021 :barefoot:

12. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just want to know who is the ML??

alchemical likes this.
  13. macrhh

macrhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s Raretis

KuranFan, torte1315 and Julieta16 like this.
  14. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF???
    was waiting for casius since raretis did noting for her, and is really love or just some obssesion for the other part of ¨Ophelia¨????

15. Goldenxman33

Goldenxman33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the same, casius did all the work, I feel sorry for him, fuck this childhood love that is so unrealistic.

16. Gnaw123

Gnaw123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone dm me the mtls ;-;

17. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    casis is using her.. raretis really does deserve the ml title

torte1315, Reandayo, Pansy25 and 29 others like this.
  18. PrettyFujoshiLady

PrettyFujoshiLady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did Cassio worked for her? Do you have any spoilers pleeeease. Isn't he the guy who keep humiliating her at parties when Ophelia was still alive? I thought the long hair and Blondie was nothing but a jerk before. I think Cassio "helps" her because of jealousy residues and long hair treats her like trash for I don't know whatever reason. I wanna read the noveeeeeeeel.

So far, based on the released chapters and spoilers, only Raretis was truly respectful to her. He also only said he loved Ophelia but they're childhood friends so maybe he meant love as friend all along. Callisto's turn was the last one of all the mls. It was like save the best for last. I enjoyed reading Penelope's story so much. I wanna read this too. I wanna read the noveeeeel.

torte1315, nasur1n, Eloisane and 13 others like this.
  19. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- i haven't read much about the og but in the current timeline he was never obsessed with Ophelia nor in the og timeline. He was just fulfilling obligations as he is in debt towards the marquis due to them supporting him.
    The og Emelia was jealous of ophelia and also wanted the male leads attention so she basically wasn't a true friend towards ophelia like she is currently. I dont exactly remember how she died either they killed her or she committed suicide because she started harassing Elody

2- Tbh idk either as i find Edmund the most unlikable but i think its because casio is a pathological liar. casio does not give a fuck about Emelia's feelings and well being (atleast not currently) and is trying to use her for a political gain. During when ophelia was alive he was the one who showcased the most dislike towards Emelia and Ophelia hated that.

3- Idk her ending but to the parts I've read, idk if she likes him but rather depends on him. She is in a depressing situation where knows she is just a mere replacement for a dead girl and since raretis and emelia are the only ones that treat her differently could be the reason for her affection.

also ive read up to chapter 70-90 so if anyone has the raw link please send
    also ill try to spoil more haha i kinda did abandon this forum after my last spoiler sorry for that

• im a bit rusty cause ive forgotten some parts but this may be the few last spoiler as I'm close spoiling all the parts I've read
    • Emilia decided to miss out on the last two days of the debutante ball so only Casio went (i think) due the scene that was cause from the first day
    after debut
    • Elody is having a tea party with other noble ladies at the marquise residence
    • one of the ladies starts talking shit about Emilia in front of everyone saying things how she deserved the slap and calling her other nasty things in a very noble way
    • Elody becomes very uncomfortable due to this and tries to pipe her down but she obviously failed to do so as other ladies started joining in
    • The maid that was serving them couldn't stand this (i think it was annie her name that looked after Ophelia and Amelia) and openly disagreed with the ladies opinion about Emilia - "My lady is not like that." She is very shaken and is about to cry due to the slander Emilia faces and she deeply cares for her. She looks like she's about to cry and mourn.
    • The lady get infuriated and splashes hot tea on the maid and tries to pressurise Elody into locking up the maid in the storage room as a form of punishment for being rude to a noble and eventually fire her
    • at this point the maid is on her knees crying but still willing to take the punishment and try to save Emilia from slander by continuously saying that Emilia isn't a bad person
    • the tea party is cut short and Elody is in a very uncomfortable situation trying to comfort the maid but also feels jealous of emelia due to the "real" love she receives from the people of the marquise
    • idk if Annie gets fried but she does get punished (not elodys choice, probably the marquise)
    • also Annie isn't just a low class maid I'm pretty sure she was a head maid or something similar so she really jeopardised her position all for Emilia

20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None of the potential MLs is good as an ML. Blondie is a flirty idiot, long hair is freaky creepy violent stalker and the other guy is so passive and has the personality of a cardboard cutout.
    None of them are worthy

Not just that, I'm struggling to find any decent characters aside from the MC, the dead girl, and the maid. Everyone is either a creep, a jealous bitch or a regretful twat that can't act right and ends up making this new girl a replacement for the dead one.... yikes.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    099990, saix2, torte1315 and 53 others like this.