LCD The Villain Wants to Live

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Blitz, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Mors86

Mors86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Solda -> Monarch -> Etheric -> Archmage afair.

2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok Chapter 117 is possibly the best written chapter of this novel so far. Damn were there some feels there.

3. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 4.57.43 PM.png

4. sesyfygtrtuy

sesyfygtrtuy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also why does yeriel hate julie.anyone from MTL reply

5. prasantbagale

prasantbagale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna stack up chapters now.

6. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this is where you want to stack chapters. Rumor mill has it that the story "goes off the rails after chapter 120". I'm going to probably read the next 6 to see if that seems to be case before deciding to stack or not.

prasantbagale likes this.
  7. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still okay, I read up to 204. I was less immersed on the story because it's an arc w/ a bunch of fighting. We all know it's just the MC using some Jedi shit and bam everyone is dead. Also probably because of the non-stop Sylvia scenes with her angst and rehash plot twist from the author's previous work.

8. Feralis

Feralis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that finds Julie insufferable? Not because she herself but because of her background. She is supposed to have suffered a lot because old Deculein, she comes from a family of knights and is supposedly rather powerful buuuut she is as meek as a shoe and as soon as new Deculein became kinder she became all sweet to him. It feels like a halfassed character under so many points...

9. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    The author has this bad habit to create a female character, that is the epitome of the butt of the joke.

10. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    Read up at least to chapter 200+ I've got to say that the misunderstanding is kinda repeating now.
    It's much more interesting to read MC's teaching blabber than another oh no Julie really hates him for the most pettiest reason or repeat the same misunderstanding but then again, the novel, like the author's other novels, run on misunderstanding.
    I legit wishes that the time the Deculain dies comes soon. Kim Woojin is a much more amicable character , but at the same time, I don't want to lose Deculain's overwhelming style and ability to look dashing lol

She gets much more annoying later on, believe me, to the point of being infuriating.

11. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How ? Why ? I was okay with her at beginning but man, I don't want to keep seeing her if she don't develop

12. kryner

Reading List:
    Link
    She's basically teamed up with Sylvia in being the Deculain """"""hate"""""" squad. The two are like a broken record that keeps on repeating just how much they hate Deculain then ends up going oh no i might still like him but hate. It's honestly tiresome reading them. I mean its one of her character flaws, but Julie can't legit stop being stupid. It does makes sense since she's blinded by """""hate"""""" but I really don't want to hear more about her muh knights or muh hate for deculain. Epherene, Sophien, and Ellie has honestly much more interesting read. But Julie and Sylvia just keeps repeating on and on. And in a chance that its not about Deculaine Julie is going on about. It's going to be about her boring knights. At least Sylvia is at least interesting in some way because of how connected her family is to the assassination of the former empress.

Bielt likes this.
  13. Muklas

Muklas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "What if instead of one Nayun I added two to my story? My readers are sure to like it since they reacted so well last time!"

Mors86, lunarshadow and EmptyBox like this.
  14. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!
    It really is getting annoying!
    Tho i actually like Sylvia's case, unlike Julie she doesn't take things for granted she went out to discover what really happened.
    And truth being said, i think that all she wants is to find a justification to what happened to her mother or even an excuse to it even if it's a lie~
    As long as she has it she would be able to forgive Deculain and proceed to truly love him.
    The problem is that Deculain simply doesn't hand her said excuse, he doesn't explain anything and just accept her hate, she can't get a "closure" to her mother's death and isn't able to go past that.
    By now Deculain is doing as much damage to her as he actually wants to help her...

If he just say, i feel guilty because I killed a woman which even at death's door tried to comfort me and told me to not hate myself so much, i am kinda sure she would probably cry and finally accept what happened and after some time to organize her feelings she would be able to life as normally as a magic genius can

15. kryner

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, in Deculain's case he seems to be nonchalant about it to the point that I'd start wondering if he really doesn't care if he dies since a part of him wonders if it'll send him back to his world after all. Sylvia's case is acceptable since she tries to understand what happen but Deculain doesn't excuse himself for what he did. There was even a time where she knew that Deculain killed her ailing mother. But he was just like 'doesn't matter, killed her anyway, do your thing' which made her leave angry. Julie's just a broken record and if there is anything interesting about her is that
    she might be the reason that Deculain's heart stops in the future and truly kill the Deculain ego and frees Wojin
    At at least on where I am currently at, she's still so boring to read. I'm honestly far more interested in how Josephine and Zeit have become Deculain's fanboy lol.

Bielt likes this.
  16. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I got exactly that feeling about him,
    It feels like he accepted that he is probably going to die unless a miracle happens so instead of trying to survive he is trying to have a meaningful death.

He basically committed suicide to keep his promise with the Queen,
    He is willing to let Sylvia hunt him, and he is only not willing to let her kill him because he doesn't want her to become murderer.
    He is fully planing to let Julie kill him or at least almost kill him

My thoughts exactly~ XD
    Ohh~
    That sounds like an interesting development, if it really does happen then I can like a bit all that Julie setting
    Lol!
    That would be interesting to read about!
    XD

17. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the author even include Ganesha and Lia in this novel, they've contributed almost nothing to the story.

18. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In principle, there is nothing wrong with the Sylvia and Julie plotlines.

The MC needs to troll Julie so she "kills" him and heals her injury. The (past) MC really did kill Sylvia's mother, and Slyvia is even aware that he did it in revenge for his lover's death. So there aren't any actual misunderstandings there.

I'm also thinking that the MC might be purposely avoiding turning Slyvia into an ally because he's worried she would interfere with Julia killing him. And he probably figures that Slyvia won't want to kill him after Julie "kills him".

The real issue is that the author is going to drag this out for 100-200 chapters. With Julie and Sylvia staying as one-note characters whose entire life revolves around love-hating the MC.

Late game characters.

19. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    So that the author would've a reason to insert MC's real identity in the novel and have another filler that discuss the MC's identity crisis... you know, like his other work. Something that Deculein's diary could easily do, but the author writes the MC as someone so stupid who wants to know the truth, but still refused to read the diary because he's so scared.

Seriously, all the good in this novel is slowly being written off by the same mistakes the author did.

20. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Priemienne? Can someone give a short description when she was introduced n all