Spoiler Namjoo is obsessed with marriage proposals / 남주가 청혼에 집착한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    One day, Senelia realized that the world she lived in was a fiction.
    As a result, he fell into the beasts of the tyrant Emperor Cliffd.
    He had to make the male lead in the novel, Benelucia, fall in love with him.
    So Senelia stayed by his side for a year without saying a word, They chased after another year and dated for 6 years.
    Even if he sees the original female lead, So that Senelia will continue to be obsessed with her.
    Senelia devoted eight years of her time to Benerucia forth at purpose.
    Without that much effort, the male protagonist will not be able to be taken away from the original female protagonist.
    "You should marry me, Sally."
    8 years like that.
    Finally, Namjoo started obsessing over me.

Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57857193

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

raisha lionel likes this.
  3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Long hair ?:blobfearful: And even the color is blond?:blobfearful: Camping here:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: The Male Lead Is Obsessed With Proposing to Me
    Associated Names: 남주가 청혼에 집착한다
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-male-lead-is-obsessed-with-proposing-to-me/
    Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57857193

Synopsis:

One day, Senelia realized that the world she lived in was a novel.

As a result, she fell into the trap of the tyrant emperor Cliff and had to make Benelucia, the male lead in the novel, love her.

So Senelia wandered around him for a year without saying a word, followed him for another year, and dated him for six years.

Even if he met the original female lead, Senelia would appear in his mind.

Senelia devoted eight years of her time to Benelucia for that purpose.

Without that much effort, she wouldn’t be able to steal the male lead from the original female lead.

“You should marry me, Sally.”

Eight years passed by.

Finally, the male lead started obsessing over her.

its0k, assiralc_, Dobokan and 10 others like this.
  5. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this really really good novel !! :):)
    it reminds me of Lucia :D:rolleyes:
    Really love the first few translated chapters
    Wooow :oops::eek:
    Hope someone spoil :p

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  7. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's beautifull ! She almost look like a vampire

8. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, I don't understand the synopsis. So, spoilers would be much appreciated.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Dobokan, avlirea, Creolenerd and 2 others like this.
  9. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got way to used to the black haired MLs the long blond hair makes this guy seem sinister in the cover photo.

Anyone got more information on this one? The synopsis is a bit confusing.

Who is the ML and what's he like, the MC as well?

10. oddiessi

oddiessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a spoiler, but this is what I caught from the first 4 chapters.

Senelia (FL) only realized that she was reborn into the novel when she met the emperor. The emperor asked her "Why didn't you love Ben (ML)? Are you a Thorn of Chloracean?"

Chloracean are 3 gods who decide the fate of humans. Thorns of Chlorachean is the name for those who change their destiny that has been determined by the three gods. In history, Thorns of Chloracean becme wise men/lords and some even become emperors.

When the current emperor (Cliff de Helios) knows that FL is a Thorn of Chloracean, FL feels herself threatened. Knowing that the emperor killed all imperial blood except his younger brother (ML) to ascend the throne, FL felt she would be killed by the emperor for threatening his position (considering there were cases in history that there was a Thorn of Chloracean who became emperor).

FL racked her brain to save her life. She remembers in the novel, OGFL (Lucalina aka the ML's first love) was also a Thorn of Chloracean because she came back from the future. But in the original story, the emperor didn't kill the OGFL even though he knew she was a Thorn of Chloracean. The reason is because OGFL can be a 'leash' for ML so that ML does not rebel against the emperor.

Let's go back to Senelia, our FL. Furthermore, FL offers to become the emperor's dog and become a 'leash' for ML, to tame ML. FL explains the reason why she is better at taming ML than OGFL. The emperor agrees.

So FL and ML having been together for 8 years is all FL's plan. During those 8 years, she tamed ML to avoid death at the hands of the emperor.

So, as far as I can conclude, ML seems to be a playboy while FL is a manipulative. This is a very unique story and worth waiting for.

I found the synopsis a bit difficult to understand at first. But I understood what it meant after reading the 4 translated chapters. I also found that it seemed like the author chose a back-and-forth plot, so it looks like it will take a few more chapters to really understand this story.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  11. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Really long blonde hair ML are so hard to come accross. From a sea of black they are specks of gold.:blobjoy:
    Geez if the rankings were out 1st - black haired , 2nd - silver haired , 3rd - blonde haired , 4th - red haired ,5th - brown haired.:blob_coffee:
    Geez but whatever . This novel is amazing! Pls MTL and spoilers:cookie::cookie:
    The FL is amazing too. Short hair and pale skin. Vampiric look. And she tries hard to survive and maintains a good relationship with ml . She is an independent person. Truly good:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Emma626, samster, choco_late and 5 others like this.
  12. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I saw in the first 34 chapter , Fl had fallen in love with the ml( stupid idiot) thinking some nonsense about thinking it would be an actual relationship but had her bubble burst when she saw him giving her clothes which are the ogfl preferences and she was heartbroken( again, stupid). She went to tame him, I don't understand how she had the time to have feelings when she has to be watching for her life at every minute. Long story short, they broke up, ogfl comes back and ml realized he loved our fl, ogfl said she came from future and she and ml should be together. Ml said no because he loved fl, yada, yada, Fl dad died while coming back, ml rushed to fl and fl blames? him but doesn't say it. Fl mom is very dissapointed in her because her daughter seems to be so foolish because everyone knows ml loved our ogfl. Ml confessed , fl heart that had died out of love started beating again, ugh. Skip forward,fl and mother are talking to ml anf mother said it was so easy for ml to forget his love for ogfl and can do it to fl. Fl is o so shocked because she never thought of that. So the novel started out good but it quickly went downhill, sigh, if only they didn't make her fall in love with him at some point

15. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit this novel is very psycho, you guys has to read it, above has link from kakao which can translate from google translate function for website. The story is abt how fl used her brain and words to overturn the table. It s very emotional and she has to face emperor and ml like a psychologic battle where one word can send u to hell. I havr to say the author write very good. Onky i dont like ml for employ fl s feeling in 7 years and sad for fl for her life. I would rather suicide then live that life

Deal with emperor : emperor discovered beside ori fl has another person whos is also know the future, and it s FL so he called fl to thread her or he killed her now, fl terrified and begged for life, she agreed to be the least for ml, to be able do it, she has to seduce ml to love her or to reduce the love of ml to ori fl.
    + she spent one year seduce him,finally can sleep with him, later 6 year or 7 year to be with him, during that time she fell for him like other girls who are at her age, she is just also wanted to be loved but then ml bury her love by showing how he treasure ori fl, also his first love ( keeping her stuffs, bought the dress which is suitable for ori fl figure for all girls he dated etc) it s literally broke her heart to the point she didnt even pat her eyes whenever he wanted to part from her, because all her life is fear with emperor who control life of her family and herself and the real mastermind in this novel.
    + ml also realized something that make he feel fl is different from other girls he used to shield and wait for ori fl return. But he also doesnt sure fl s love, he has vague feeling she doesnt love him. Like machine.
    + he tried to break up with her because he sensed that he might fall for her, so they broke up 2 times or 3 and he always the one he asked her return.
    + finally the peak is he tried to test her love by attending a tea party with another girl while fl also there, she didnt say anything, she ddidnt even pat her eyes because she thought of herself that whoever he dated, nobody can compete ori fl, then why she has to be angry, and u will see the break up start from her, actually it s also scheme from emperor who is her master now, i am not sure but i think the emperor wants her to do this to test whether she can be ml s leash or not.
    Will spoil more later

its0k, assiralc_, toleneram and 28 others like this.
  16. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hard to find but dumb

choco_late and mrs.apache like this.
  17. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

that's right. I guess the ML's character is so dumb. like wishy washy.

Edit :
    Soon, when I've read the plot. I just thought, the ML's a Trash! Uugh... I wanna punch him right now.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    zozoshawky and millieeee like this.
  18. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how she fell in love with a man like the ml when she knew he didn't have the slightest bit of affection and was using her as a shield. Well, she had time to be falling in love when she should be worrying about her neck. Ml love is so cheap, who knows which woman he will fall in love with next. I want this to be Yuri between fl and Ogfl