Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the previous spoilers, it's part of the trash emperor's plan.

Tbh, i came here to read spoilers, especially about the death of the trash emperor. I ducking hate him the most, more than I hate the empress. I really hope Fl will teach him life lesson & then torture him in a gruesome ways before killing him. So any spoiler on them?

Also, please stop with the discussion about their marital affairs and whatsover. If you don't agree with it, then don't read it. I would love to see budding relationship between Rohan & Fl because I see nothing wrong with them and I'm pretty sure she will kill the emperor and Rohan's crazy ex wife will be divorced too. You can't abuse your power and manipulate people to love you. That's not love anyway, that's obsession and that is one of the psychotic behaviours. And I'm pretty sure author knows the best on how to end this novel, so I rather trust the author tham this discussion thread. We came by to read spoilers, not discussion btw. So I hope there'll be more spoilers rather than discussions about your unsatisfactory feelings on the leads' marital affairs.

2. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot how the Emperor died in the first timeline....

Rania want to QT likes this.
  3. Arooj Aftab

Arooj Aftab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, what was this about?

Shey_04 likes this.
  4. Goldenxman33

Goldenxman33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hinted that he is killed by the MC. in the first chapter MC will take a blooded crown and gives it to her son.

5. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler pleasee

6. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well... that was quick

7. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the ending ?? Spoilers plzzz

8. Naxijia

Naxijia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very bad translation done by google)
    Chapter 28

This was the trap set by Isabelle. The moment the maid's proof becomes a reality, Elisha will be faced with tremendous criticism. You wouldn't think she'd put her hands on Stoneham's, but a second empress brought in from the outside and didn't even check her history, and it's a stolen property.Because winning wasn't an issue that could easily be skipped. Even if I try to trace the path that Marie, the maid of honor of the 2nd Empress's palace, obtained it, it will be of no use since the 1st Empress has completely erased it. Very childish, but clever. There's no better way to incite people to the naked eye than this. Besides, she wasn't used to this kind of small trick in her previous life.It was also a method that would definitely work well for Elisa around her age. In other words, not now. “Thanks for being sacked by someone,” muttered Elisha, looking at her handmaiden and Isabelle alternately in her arms, as if she had saved a box for her life. Then Elisha opened her mouth. She said, "You think the 2nd Empress Palace is related?

" How I wish I could not. Besides, I didn't want the job to be this big. I can't help but ignore the maid who risked her life to bring her the necklace, saying that it was a pity that Prince Hana had a problem with the gift she had prepared to save her mother's face in front of everyone at this banquet, 2nd Empress? “

Isabelle’s voice, which flowed seamlessly as if prepared, was powerful and clear.Now when I think that the only thing left to do is get rid of Elisha's disgrace, and I feel so much better when it's hard to put down the smile that naturally builds up.

"Do you trust this handmaiden? Are you sure that she has one of the Empress's diamond necklaces in there?" Isabelle thought Elisa was making her last move. She glanced at her handmaiden as Isabelle swung her peek at her maid, kneeling on her floor, she said the handmaiden nodded her head up and down her broadly, convincing her of her stuff inside her. Because unlike the the fear that appears at first glance is too clear to say that it is a means of avoiding the crisis in front of you. Really? Once I started to have doubts, my thoughts went crazy with the sudden change of the 2nd Empress. Almost at the same time, the eyes of those in the banquet hall are focused on Elisha. "It's going to be a needlessly long banquet," said Elisha, ruffling her silver hair back lightly and clicking her tongue.Empress, who will save her life no matter what the outcome, the maid will die right away if something goes wrong, so how could she possibly lie? "If that's the case, wouldn't it be time to check it out?" Isabelle reached out to her handmaiden, and she walked over to her knees and placed her box on top of it. Isabelle, who lifted her box, looked towards her emperor. The inside of the banquet hall was filled with Isabelle's side from the beginning, so this is exciting

This is the highlight that the 1st Empress mentioned, and claps inwardly, but… . You don't know what the emperor is like. Isabelle, who was afraid that he might be offended by a sudden event that took place regardless of his will, looked at him, but didn't feel anything special. Still silent, a beautiful man who can't read anything, as if to continue somewhere, just watch with the face of a bystander.With everyone's eyes on Isabelle's fingertips, she opened the lid of the box and pushed it back. Click! The moment the inside of the box with the inside was exposed under the light, it sparkled dazzlingly. "Wow!" "It's real!" “Is it really the 2nd Empress?” Ellisa stood still in the midst of the pouring exclamation and astonishment.Let's see how far it can go

Well? It was strange. She paused and widened her eyes as Isabelle reached for her necklace in her box, her hand outstretched. Ripples in her green eyes that grew in disbelief. Isabelle tried to shove her quick-box on her back, but she couldn't. Her Elisha was one step faster and stronger.Elisa put her hand into the box and took out a necklace. Charleuk, the golden string is stretched downwards. The heaviest diamonds swayed from the bottom of the first one. Whenever the large diamond moves left or right, light is reflected and shards are scattered around it. Everyone said that the 2 Prince was very concerned about such a large jewel, but the atmosphere between Elisa and Isabelle felt strange and bit her.As Elisha held out the necklace to Isabelle, Isabelle bit her lip and reached out to grab it. Then she relaxed Elisa's hand holding her necklace. Sreuk, the necklace that had slipped out of Elisha fell to the floor as Isabelle brushed her outstretched hand. Chang Kang! And the sound of something breaking resounded in the banquet hall.With a sound you would never hear if it were a real diamond, shattered objects are scattered across the floor. As if expensive champagne had been spilled, Elisha stepped out onto the powder of light that flowed under her feet. The powder was crumbling and smashed to the feet. Her Elisa walked closer to her javel, leaving her footprints in her snow, and looked down at her, who was half a span smaller than her me. “If that is really the diamond necklace that the 2nd Prince prepared, then the 2nd Prince has prepared a fake? You should also check out the other gems in the gift box. Maybe the 2nd prince was not preparing a gift but a joke, but the 1st empress misunderstood and made the situation like this? "You gave such an obvious ridicule so casually that it seemed like you were just talking to each other, though it felt more insulting to Isabelle, the one who was listening." 2 Everything the prince preparedIt's real. If you say , that's not the second prince. Isn't it? "Elissa glanced at her from top to bottom, just as Isabelle did to me. Then, in the middle, she stops looking at Isabelle's slender neck. Isabelle's desire to overthrow it immediately, but the situation was bad. Let's look it up, and you'll find the real thing. That bitch got itIf you try to force yourself that it's hidden, there's nothing you can't use... Those indifferent sky-blue eyes. Those eyes that meet you are ominous Again, I hesitated because I thought there would be a result that would upset Isabelle's heart. Above all else, the eyes of the banquet attendees looking at him are not unusual, and of course I am going to endure the longer I am, and even Stoneham will be laughing at me. “So… that’s… that maid seems to have misunderstood….”He blamed the maid, but Elisha did not even dig into it. Because she doesn't know what Isabelle will do if she gets too cornered. still… . "2 The queen's maidservant was worried about the owner who would go to the banquet hall without any decorations, so I got it from somewhere. It's a pity that the 2nd Prince's banquet, which should have been prepared with great care, has cooled down due to fuss.all. “I have to do this enough. As Elisha kicked her tongue a little, Isabelle’s complexion on the other side got worse, but that was the end of it. If Isabelle had stopped, Elisha had no intention of touching it any more.It was also the last chapter of the plan I made into processing. If only one diamond necklace had come, it would have been confusing, but Elisa came with the other items, so she was able to remember the banquet to be held soon. At first, she thought she would wear a fake necklace and attend a banquet, but Isabelle is a noblewoman with the richest man in the East as her father. She don't know the fake she's glasscan't see Just because the real diamond has disappeared, I thought that if I pretended that there was no necklace at all, I might get caught up in trouble. was left uncovered. Isabelle noticed the situation when she saw Elisa's empty neck, and said that she was not wearing a necklace, and she ridiculed her.However, the necklace is in the palace of the 2nd Empress I heard from the maid in advance, so I didn't care because I thought that I just had to bring it out at the right time. No, she must have laughed louder inwardly. She said that she had only avoided the danger once, but now that she knew she was fine, she was holding her head up. Elisha thought it was good that she honestly stopped here. There is no circumstance that Isabelle would really throw her diamonds away in the court of the needy 2nd Empress like Elisha, and she was turned away.Well, it must have been hidden somewhere. The diamond is already turned to dust and can never be found, so Isabel, angry while looking for it, will pour all her anger on Elisha at once. She told Elisa that she had not yet had the strength to wage an all-out war with her eastern nobles, including the First Empress. While it's unclear whether Isabelle's sense of humor or her Elisha's luck is unknown, the situation suddenly takes a turn that no one expects."Ahhhhh!" It was the maid of the palace of the 2nd Empress, who had her head bent on her head and was screaming. The fact that he did not manage his subordinates properly and contributed to this uproar would eat up Elisha's face considerably. Elisha looked down at her handmaiden with cold eyes without any emotion. She is picking them out, but the rotten roots in the 2nd Empress's Palace have not yet been thinned out.The maid looks up at Elisa with a grudge. I don't know why the stare at Elisha is more fierce than the 1 Empress who abandoned me. The maid raised her index finger, pointed to Elisha, and shouted. She said, "The 2nd Empress is summoning demons!" At that moment, most of those gathered in the banquet hall remembered the same thing. Today's banquet will be talked about for a really long time. Not recently, but quite a long time agoEven looking back, there has never been a banquet that was as bad as this. "Really! Empress, Empress, have you ever heard of it? Suddenly strange things happen in the Imperial Palace. In the middle of the night there is a sound of splashing water, the garden is wet, and suddenly a woman comes out of a cup. The child's face suddenly jumped..."The explanation was specific. Moreover, the words of the handmaiden were not false. There were not only two people who witnessed various incidents in the palace of the 2nd Empress.The fear that appears at first glance is too clear to say that it is a means of avoiding the crisis in front of you. Really? Once I started to have doubts, my thoughts went crazy with the sudden change of the 2nd Empress. Almost at the same time, the eyes of those in the banquet hall are focused on Elisha. "It's going to be a needlessly long banquet," said Elisha, ruffling her silver hair back lightly and clicking her tongue.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  9. Wife of Ah-juicy and 99 others

Wife of Ah-juicy and 99 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind if we don't have any romance between the fl and any other man. Just want to see her be happy with leon and the crown prince

10. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone just spoil the end for us please?

PrincessBubblegum and Fostofina like this.
  11. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws are not finished yet either

princessbelle likes this.
  12. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far did the novel go?

13. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd Part just released since a month or 2

14. Naxijia

Naxijia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's a demon summon."

Cheong-an looked around the banquet hall, as if no matter what jewels in the world were placed, the light contained within it would not be so brilliant. After her handmaiden exclaimed those words, the banquet hall was filled with air of a different weight than before.

In a space where there was no division according to faction or inclination, there was only animosity towards one existence. Summoning a demon meant becoming a continental achievement, so it was natural.

"I don't know"

"You don't know. Because summoning demons can only be done by warlocks who have inherited the blood of ancient summoners or fallen magicians."

The 2nd Empress, who had lost mana, may have become a warlock and summoned demons in some unholy way.

Unlike those who have nothing to do with magic, there is a connection, so the agitation did not disappear and continued to grow stronger. Elisha let them make a fuss. It was reflected as if he had admitted his sin and kept his mouth shut because he had nothing to say. Cheong-an was holding Elisa like that, and her movements stopped. Why are you so quiet? It's never too bad to be treated docilely. Before the puzzlement contained in the blue eyes turned into boredom. Elisha stretched her left hand to the side.

“Does everyone want to see the devil?”

The air that had been pulled to its fullest burst in an instant.

” Heik! "

"Really? "

The sound of the winds turning on bursts from all directions, and all of them retreat back and forth.

A blue light began to flutter from the recesses of her palms. White foam, blue and azure afterimages covered her hands and flowed down her arms. Her body floated in the air as her water, which had been stagnant at her feet, swept her up and down like her whirlwind. With her fluttering silver hair and expressionless, she radiates cool energy. When a beautiful woman stands on a stream of water and looks down at people, isn't she like a goddess!

"Ah!"

How can you call that a devil? It's ridiculous. As the people opened their mouths, Elisha stroked Undine's little head with her fingertips, which was holding the cheek next to my face. Undine, who laughed silently with her mouth open, turned around Elisha one big turn, stretched her body, and moved toward Leon. It's like a glass doll in the shape of a human, so pretty and unfamiliar appearance of me changing my body shape was bizarre and unfamiliar.

Rohan also faced the spirit without breaking some boundaries, but Leon did not.

“Who are you?” When Leon asked if he liked this cute and mysterious spirit, Undine looked at Leon and then put my forehead on it.

” What is this! Disgusting!”

Then a hand popped out of the bottom and tried to grab Undine. Undine was the first to react to the behavior that no one had to stop. Paang! Undine exploded slightly.

"Ahhh!"

There was a scream, and the skinny boy bounced off Leon's feet and rolled over the hall floors.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  15. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    give more plss:(

princessbelle likes this.
  16. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa until 21st episode.
    For me, i think it's better for the MC to be single mom with her two kids.
    I mean, i prefer seeing her develop as a mom and have more time with the children while protecting them.

If there's any ML, so far i like Rohan. (He's married though. ಠ︵ಠ(눈‸눈)

Elisee, Ghost123, Laly95 and 4 others like this.
  17. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    She is married too, let's not forget that. People keep on being focused that the ML is married while forgetting that the MC is married too.

18. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this my friend is called the double standards that made ridiculous clichés in romance novels.
    FL can marry and fall out of love with Ex because he treated her like trash or whatever but ML must be pure. A perfect ML must be a virgin that never fell in love with any female and only sees FL as the sole female creature in the entire world, every other woman is a generless toad. Also he must be cold to everyone else other than FL, must have cool personality and have a good looking figure. Plus competent in everything he does, expect feminine stuff ig. Maybe bad or clumsy at something :hmm: for fan service. And of course, ideal ML must be either rich af commoner(businessman) if not an affluent noble/knight, bottom line being he must be powerful. :blobamused:
    So basically, perfect ML is a being that's so mythical and furthest from the reality as possible.

19. LNikt

LNikt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 54 chapters of novel. So i told you a little. This spoiler about after everyone knew that Elisha has water spirit. Also there you know a little more about Rohan and his wife)))
    The FL decided to use her power to raise the image of the crown prince (Assencio). Since everyone knows that she supports him. She came up with a plan and told the emperor that with her power, she could find underground water sources. Some parts of the empire (especially the West) are now drought. So she suggested that. She announced this at a conference where the emperor, the crown prince (our cut Assencio) and other nobles from different territories were present. The nobles supporting the first empress (other wife of emperor who hate Elisha) expressed their doubts and disagreements. So the main character offered to demonstrate her strength to them. She asked Undine (her water spirit) to find a source of water in palace. Together with the emperor (they walked shoulder to shoulder), they followed the spirit, all the nobles followed them. It was very long procession ahahahaha
    The spirit led them to the luxurious garden of the first empress. Undine found a source of water here.The first empress was angry, but did not show it. Since the emperor was also here, she did not want to appear in an unfavorable light, so she allowed her garden to be dug up. The emperor ordered the guards to dig until they find water (the same guards who humiliated the knights found by the FL ahahahaha). It took a long time (several hours). All this time, the emperor and the FL and all the other nobles stood and waited. Everyone began to get angry and displeased, except for the FL and the emperor, they calmly waited. Rohan even stepped forward and looked threateningly at the nobles, reminding them not to behave like that in front of the emperor (so he defended Elisha).
    Then the guards finally found water. When they dug, the fountain of water hit hard. The knights nearby just flew off. And everyone was wet. The emperor grabbed Elisha and pulled her to him, while Rohan closed the emperor and Elisha. As a result, only the emperor and Elisha remained dry.
    After demonstrating her strength, Elisha began preparing to travel through the western part of the empire in search of water.
    There was also the scene when Assensio was officially recognized as the crown prince and allowed to participate in meetings and political affairs. He was very proud and went to Elisha. Elisha was also waiting to him and then congratulated him. He still did not dare to enter the territory of her castle, stood and spoke on the threshold. She told him to come in (cute little pie. I wonder when he will call her mother).
    Time of departure for travel. She will go on a journey with Rohan and Leo and some nobles and knights.

Before that, we are told more about Rohan. Rohan received orders from the emperor to accompany the second empress, Elisha. Rohan returned home. At his home, we are shown his wife (the former princess and the emperor's sister, who sold her sibling ncs she want to be with Rohan. The Emperor is her half-brother. So she sold her blood related brother. I think he was killed by emperor). She is all so delicate and beautiful. The maids admire her. She was waiting for Rohan by the window. It is said that she waits for him like this every day. We are also shown that she received a box from the Emperor with Elisha's earrings (pearl earrings that she gave to Elisha. The spoiler above mentioned three jewelry that Elisha received: a diamond, a sapphire and a pearl. So pearl earrings was from her). She says that the emperor does nothing for nothing. There is always some sense. But this is the question what does it mean. She did not expect the emperor to intervene. And she knows that if she ceases to be needed by the emperor, he will kill her. So she thinks that he told her with that box "don't interfere and don't touch Elisha'. Then she saw Rohan and ran to the exit to meet him (she was on the second floor). Rohan tells her that she doesn't need to meet him like that every time and that she is in poor health. She says this is the best part of her day. Then they go to dinner. They sit at a long table at opposite ends. Rohan tells her that he is leaving on a journey at the order of the emperor. She is shocked, but tries not to show it. Since the emperor sends him with another woman she feels anxious. There was also a moment that she wanted to invite Rohan out for a drink together at night. He refused, saying that he needed to prepare for the trip. We are also shown that Rohan does not get up from the table until she has finished eating. He is very respectful to her, but at the same time he keeps distance. She wishes him a good road, but she is extremely unhappy with the news, but cannot object, since this is the order of the emperor. Then she, almost without eating, gets up from the table. Rohan gets up with her. Together they climb the stairs to the second floor and wish each other good night. Then they go in different directions. She walks towards her bedroom, he walks in the opposite direction towards his bedroom. Here we are told that they never shared a room together. That is, for the entire time of marriage, they never had a tactile relationship. (yeaaaah. Well even if they had, i still love Rohan and wish he was with Elisha. But now he has more ML's points ahahahah) Rohan, at the very beginning of their marriage, told her that they would not sleep together and he would not love her. She said she was fine with that (probably hoping things would change). So she return and open box with earrings. She thinks the emperor sent the box of earrings for a reason at a time like this. He knew that upon receiving news of Rohan's journey with Elisha, she would be angry. And these earrings are also a warning so that she does not interfere with the journey. She clutches the earring in her hand until it bleeds.

We return to Elisha. The emperor gave her gifts. In particular, he gave her a trouser suit. The suit consisted of white pants and a blue jacket (or something like a jacket), and a black cloak. The costume was quite bright ahahaha especially this cloak (it was like wings) and contained the colors of the emperor (black hair, blue eyes). Elisha laughed, saying, "So this is his taste" (lol he tryed to show that she belong to him bcs she wears his colors. Also his taste was quite pompous ahahah). When she left the room, everyone was shocked. Leo, although he was shocked, tried not to show it and quickly said that she looked beautiful (cuuuute). She went to the emperor, as he and the other nobles were to see her off. When they saw her, the Emperor's eyes widened. Everyone was shocked. The nobles supporting the first empress began to speak insults. They said something like "how can she put on something like that, especially in front of the emperor." Pants were not common among women, I suppose. The Emperor said that the costume was custom-made, following the example of a famous female swordswoman. Then all the nobles fell silent (bcs it was costume ordered by emperor). The Emperor looked Elisha up and down, saying that it looks better than he expected. Elisha did not accidentally put on the suit right away. Like she could change later on the trip. But Elisha knew that the nobles would start talking badly about her appearance if she suddenly wear pants. Therefore, she wanted to immediately shut their mouths, showing the outfit and receiving the support of the emperor, since it was his order. In addition, she missed the pants, and wanted to continue to be able to wear pants without any problems. Bcs she remembered that it was very comfortable and she start to wear pants in her 1 life when she was older. So before that happen she must do all work (even participate in battle) in dress. So she was happy to wear pants much earler than in her first life. So then all of them went to the carriages. On the way, the emperor said goodbye and returned. As a result, Elisha was seen off by the first empress and other nobles, and Assencio. She said goodbye to Assencio and got into the carriage with Leo. Rohan helped her into the carriage. And they went on a journey.
    So this is the end of spoiler. Then its spoilers about what happened in journey.

20. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me more about what happen in the next?

Momora and seekingsnow like this.