Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. miyuki_14

miyuki_14 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah me too

2. jojooxxx

jojooxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know more :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

3. Mikhail-san

Mikhail-san 『 Mika 』『 Mikshroom 』『 Your cute daughtah 』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ahmya guys what website do y'all go to for this :blob_teary: i wanna read even if i have to mtl, i'm that desperate yes

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  4. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a scene when the parents go to her room ( for like the third time in their life) and find one of her paintings from their outing in the past… the father can’t even remember if she was there or not ( the painting gives the feeling of an observer of a happy family) and the mom is like why this painting feels so sad!
    With everything piece coming into the picture I cried!!!
    I keep asking myself if they knew it makes her sad why they keep doing it ( like setting the picnic on her birthday) and ask her to be ok!
    Do they realize later she was the only one subjected to this treatment! That she didn’t even learn etiquette like her siblings from them!
    and a big one! do they know that people in society don’t even know she is a part of their family?!
    I mean… come on! The father didn’t even realize she is the only one without a portrait!!!

5. Unique_Xero

Unique_Xero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, the novel officially came to an end. There is a new after story that was not released before. It's the story of when Seren is 29 and Milion is now old. I'll translate more once I stop cryin like a lil bitch...

Seren carefully put her hand in a fist then knocked on the door. After a long silence a there was a reply.

Seren carefully turned the door knob.
    Milion leaned his head on the back of the bed and turned the pages of the book. Milion's gray hair showed his old age.

"Dad."

From the quiet call, Milion looked up and his red eyes became softer.

"You smell of blood. Where are you coming back from?"

"I exterminated some beasts."

"Ah, so it's already that time. I can't even feel time moving."

"Are you reading mom's letters again?"

"Yes, I'm just re reading the previous letters."

Milion's slow reply showed how long he lived.

Milion glanced outside and smiled. Seren pulled a chair and sat beside the bed.

"what is it?"

"That prince of Kattlan doesn't seem to leave our estate. I heard there was a rebellion in Kattlan few years ago."

"Ah...... yes, he said it was a country where people threw away themselves for art. Haran said he's the 3rd prince so he doesn't have to return."

"From my eyes, it seems he has his own personal desire. I raised a daughter well and some fly tries to steal her. Since I no longer deal with legal documents I can't even ruin his country."

"...is that so?"

"Indeed, Seren, you're like your mother, you both have no good eyes for men."

Seren giggled and remembered about the many men who confessed their feelings for her.

There was few men she had a very good time with but in middle of talking with them, they suddenly stopped contacting.

"You're so overprotective, dad."

"Well it was bound to happen. Since I have such a pretty daughter."

Milion reached his hand out and gently caressed Seren's cheeks.

Seren gently wrapped her two hands on her dad's rough and calloused hand.

"Why did you say mom has no eyes for good men? She met you though."

"Meeting me shows that your mom has no good eyes for men. I was no gentlemen when I met your mother for the first time."

"I think a man like you would be good, dad."

"Instead of me, a man who listens to everything you say and someone who is willing to do everything for you. Also a man who is kind to everyone is no good, it reminds me of Perial when he was younger."

From Milion's words, Seren's eyes widened.

"Now that I think about it, Shana invited me to a party. It's a party to congratulate her 16th boyfriend."

"......Like father like daughter...."

Perial no longer goes around with other women. Even though he and his wife started out as a contract marriage they're marriage has been going strong for 5, 7 and to 10 years.

They still act like newly weds. They send letters whenever they go on vacation and it's such a bother.

"dad."

Milion turned his head towards Seren.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you miss mom?"

"I miss her everyday. Just like how I miss and worry about you everyday."

"Even though if I wasn't born, I wouldn't have been kidnapped and mom would've lived longer?"

Seren spoke without thinking.

Milion's eyes slightly widened from Seren's words.

"Seren, you are our happiness. You doubled out happiness, no, tripled it. So don't think such things."

Seren childishly climbed into bed and laid next to Milion and started to act like a young child.

"daddy."

"Hmm?"

"Dad, are you going to mom's side?"

From Seren's words Milion's eyes widened.

It was unexpected words. He could somewhat guess why Seren said such words.

A body that been affected by a beast's poison is hard to cure, he could feel his own legs stiffen.

Seren was born with both magic and holy power so she lived her childhood differently than others. So she always been able to see things others cannot.

Did she see my death?

Milion just caressed Seren's head.

Legnakra, Shendee90, Yur_ and 71 others like this.
  6. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the hell is cutting onion in my room at 8 am while I'm on bed? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

7. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Why are you doing this to me. The day is fine then suddenly this came up:sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby:

8. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa, Ismalia and darkcrystal like this.
  9. ifuloveme555

ifuloveme555 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did I even came here to look for spoilers just to hurt my own heart? *incoherent screaming*

Kezi, Assassin997, Ismalia and 4 others like this.
  10. Shadow Tempest

Shadow Tempest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this series completely mtl'd, including the extras and specials? I don't wanna check because I don't want spoilers(like, every post has some spoilers and and some have them without the spoiler tag ) ...
    I really wanna read this
    And I want the novel, not the webtoon

Laerta and lentilha like this.
  11. Stardust_Aria

Stardust_Aria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who'd Serene take after anyway? I wonder if she looks exactly like her mother? Or her father?

Laerta and Selin like this.
  12. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My eyes cant stop he really is one of the best ML he still love and miss MC everyday even though she’s long gone

13. RishaRea

RishaRea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will forget the ending and will only remember this part.. :blobamused:

14. Babybehchick

Babybehchick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about what happened when the whole family found out about fl's sickness. I want to read all about their regret and shame. Especially the parents

15. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    İ love this story ♥️ so much but i don't wanna see tragic ending
    İ really HOPE to see parallel story where she can can survive!!

16. Trudyh1774

Trudyh1774 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel?

lilicutest likes this.
  17. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little spoilers from chp 21 of manhwa
    so here finally we can see more of fl's treatment she received from her family after the fight between fl and young twin bro for the fl's purse when they was young fl went to her mother she wanted to sleep with her mother but she not only refused her but also blames Karina to make her younger bro cry which takes her a lot of time to stop him from crying but also got tired from it so she don't want to sleep with her( oh seriously what a good reason then y to born so many children if u can't act as a good mother and get tired so easily :facepalm::blobexpressionless:) then fl got angry and shouted it will be better she don't have any younger siblings and her mother slapped her :blobangery:and said " u should be grateful to being born healthy and yet u don't know how to act as a big sister if only Lia is born half as healthy as you" :mad:and this lines really triggered me so how much to the point I want to punch that woman right there and Karina actually saying all of these things to that old doctor when he asked why she didn't told anything about her health issues to her father or went to that family doctor she told him that she don't believe that person and from here start saying her story
    This old doctor is truly one of the best character I can say he understands her so well because he also went through many things like this since he being a man loves embroidery but his family want him to become a knight to gain a title and with time he involved himself more with doing embroidery as if he got addicted just like how Karina feels when she starts painting and one day he discovered his ability and used that to search lost things around him to help people and act like a hero soon he realized he was loosing his eye sight so he stopped it since he can'teven do embroideries and he found a new dream of becoming a doctor and that's why he can't give up from Karina and wanted to help her he believes that art disease being an uncurable disease is wrong. He infact supported her decision to leave that house as sometimes it better to distant yourself from ur scars is the best thing to heal urself and she endured all this time very well, for him pain in heart is becomes the reason of all disease such a true thing to say
    in next chapter we are going to get about that obsessive pedo nocturne or family doctor
    I seriously loathe this mother more I watch I wish I could go inside this story and to say it to her face first learn how to be a mother then ask ur daughter to act as a big sis actually fl also mentioned how they used to threatened her to throw her in slums if she don't act well gosh. Now I feel this story didn't give a proper justice to our fl after suffering so much she don't deserves to die beside author didn't mentioned anything about this family anymore which is literally wrong I know they're not important but they're the one who triggered every thing around fl even her early death call so I wish from some other character's pov or in selen's special chps someone have stated something about this trash family how they're doing in all this years I wish they reduced into nothing but into trash all members in that house end up having bad relationship with each other or atleast mother live long and keep watching every of her children leaving her.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  18. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a bit unrelated, but if you guys, the readers, plan to have a few children, do not name the middle child karina

Remember the one from "I want you to throw me away", the MC also named karina (and a illegitimate middle child as well).
    This karina and that karina, both are ignored by parents and siblings :(

I also remember this manhwa (or manga?) which I forgot the title, Where the MC is an older sister to a sickly younger sister. The parents set up her room next to the sickly sis so the older sis is the first to rush in and check up to her if she's sick again (basically, put her as the sick sis nurse). Everyone, parents and servants loved the sick sis cuz.....she's weak and sickly, ignoring the healthy MC. Older sis (MC) is fed up with it and runaway, then after that, the sick sis is not in a favorable position in the house as the servants viewed her as a bother, mainly cuz she's annoying and a bother when she's sick. I want to re-read but forgot. If anyone knows, please tell me

Free Ocean, Laerta, Xbaoyu and 3 others like this.
  19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it too. I think the manhwa artist can keep the sad ending but let the final page be the reunion of the couple in the afterlife. I believe it was spoiled before that there is a side story where MC is looking for ML in the after life. If there’s really one where they reincarnated to South Korea, then that could be it too. Doctor Elise’s last page of its manhwa is actually a reincarnation of the couple in South Korea, for example. It may be a good compromise to make a bittersweet ending.

20. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey is that 2nd/3rd one u mention is it a novel can u give me the name