Resolved BL QT [Drunk MC think he's a mushroom]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cursebreaker, Dec 5, 2021.

1. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm looking for a BL QT novel, I remember that I never got to finish MTL-ing it. Not sure if someone has picked it up now. Anyways, MC is a shou and has to play the villain and oppose the male lead.

There was one scene when he was drunk so he hid in the bathroom and ML has to shower or something so he asks MC what he's doing there and MC replies that "us mushrooms like humid places" or something along those lines. He also threw a tantrum and strongly demanded to see ML's mushroom:facepalm:

I'm looking for BL comedy or something light so thinking of picking this up again. Please help, other recos are also welcome. Thanks in advance!

2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting.. camping ️

3. Kurolo-Lite

Kurolo-Lite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds super cute, waiting online~

4. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember reading this +1

I'll comb through these tomorrow since I now also want to reread ;o but possible novels it may have been from (QT world hopping x cute and somewhat naive/foolish shou MC + trying to follow plot but failing miserably)
    • Unlucky Radish Occupies the Seat Again
    • Loveable Package
    • The Target Always Thinks that I Like Him!
    • Forcefully Doting On You
    • It's Hard Being the Bad Guy
    • Turn On The Love System

Deleted member 308120 likes this.
  5. Koko1501

Koko1501 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm camping here :blobpeek:

6. Mookyulie

Mookyulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I read it too but I don’t remember the name so I will be camping too

7. Noni606

Noni606 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping!

8. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it! It's Hard Being the Bad Guy
    The mushroom incident specifically is chapter 19 (in the first arc)
    Link: https://www.mtlnovel.com/its-hard-being-the-bad-guy/chapter-19-so-you-have-a-crush-on-me-end/
    MTL translation copy/paste of it below:

After finishing this series of things, Xu Changzhou was sweating all over. He put water in the bathtub and planned to take a shower. He turned around and went to the balcony to collect his underwear. As a result, when he came back, he saw Wen Ai, who was supposed to be sleeping in bed, holding his knees. Squatting on his knees in the corner of the bathroom, he blinked innocently when he saw him coming in.

The floor tiles in the bathroom were full of water. Xu Changzhou walked quickly to get Wen Ai to get up, touched his wet pants, and planned to take him back to the bedroom to change clothes. As a result, Wen Ai refused to leave, he kept sitting down, desperately putting his bum on the floor tiles.

Xu Changzhou was afraid that he would hurt him, so he could only let go of his hands and let him sit on the ground. He also bent his knees and squatted down in front of him, "Why are you staying here?"

Wen Ai looked serious: "Our mushrooms just like to grow in humid places."

Xu Changzhou was amused, and reached out and patted his head: "Then you can stay for a while."

Anyway, even if he pulls this mushroom up and forcibly plants it on the bed, he can't figure out where to go, instead of waiting for him to take the bath and then take the person back. Then he will lock his arms and he will toss. It will go to sleep in a few seconds.

Xu Changzhou turned his back to Wen Ai and began to take off his clothes. He was hard when he helped Wen Ai take a bath just now. Now that he took off his underwear, his high-spirited lower body immediately popped out. Xu Changzhou's lower abdomen shrank when he thought of Wen Ai being behind, maybe still looking at him.

Just then, an exclamation came from below: "Eh?! You are also a mushroom?"

Xu Changzhou lowered his head abruptly. Wen Ai squatted at his feet for some time, his eyes were round, and his hand pointed at his lower body: "What kind of breed are you, why haven't I seen it before?"

The rest is 18+ so I won't post the rest here :')

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  9. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Thank you for this! Lol. I wanted to read BL Comedy so I remembered this. Thank you! Thank you! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

k.inn likes this.