Question Sekkusu & Danjon! ! ~ Wagaya no Chika ni, H Kaisū = Reberu no Danjon ga Shutsugen Shita dropped?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by LavaFlowzz, Dec 4, 2021.

1. LavaFlowzz

LavaFlowzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sekkusu & Danjon! ! ~ Wagaya no Chika ni, H Kaisū = Reberu no Danjon ga Shutsugen Shita
    Or S♡X and dungeon (manga)

So i was checking the forums and I saw a thread and there was a raw link for this series, I saw that the last update was last year, so does anyone knows what happened? Any news or whatever? Or is it dropped? I mean the manga is still getting updated so whats happening? Someone please enlightened me

2. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    Either the author has been busy due to coronavirus or it's finished. I'd said the first, given that the author is writing several other novels and has since then only written two short stories in March and June.

3. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    The author starting slowing down heavily after the LN/manga were announced, which is really common with web novels. He probably decided to focus on those and will either return to the web novel after he's gotten to a good point in the LN/manga writing, or just abandon the WN and continue the story on platforms that will earn money. It's also possible he's on hiatus for any of the millions of other reasons people go on hiatus, so just watch over warmly I guess.

It's not complete, though. While the main harem was formed, the mystery behind the dungeon hasn't really been solved. At most, the author might have written himself into a corner and decided to take the time while rewriting it for paying readers to figure out where it went wrong.