Spoiler Gwangan / 광안 / 狂眼 (+18)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Raelcania

Raelcania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to know

i_am_here likes this.
  2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only one I find I am to do it for is Ridibooks. The others all want "mobile/ID verification" is applicable only for people who live in Korea or are Korean citizens.

3. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    should I know indonesian :/

DOHere likes this.
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers pls:blob_plusone:

6. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I clicked them all but there is no gwangan novel , dont play my feelings :D

I downloaded google translate app. for each episode I took screen shots and through google translate I could read them. Since the chapters are not much long it is doable :)

I couldnt verify my age since I am outside Korea

DOHere likes this.
  7. misswhimsy

misswhimsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it’s based on a novel? Was it a happy ending? Please spoil. TY

Ciddos likes this.
  8. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i recall correctly, there's a reason why CP always sleep with maids that was sent by the queen.

He try to create rumor that he is debauched (as in creating a persona that he's a CP who only knows how to indulge in his lust) in order to deceive his enemies. But he does complain about living like that and feel that having to sleep with maids almost everynight is very tiresome.

9. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gwangan visits their area when they are bullying Eunwoo. He asks which one he should kill. But of course cinnamon roll Eunwoo asks him not to do so :). 2 of them are fired. one is sent to another place and one stays. he makes her treated and stays by her side until she gets better. At that time Eunwoo asks him about the scar of his. He tells her and she cries silently. Her tears are shed on his scars bla blaaa but that was very romantic. That story and Lady devil are my guilty pleasures

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  10. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wrote but accidentally deleted it. Yes it has a very sweet and happy ending. They have 3 kids; 2 boys and a girl. Gwangan makes her as his equal, queen i guess, not concubine etc. He becomes king too. This is told in side story and it can be read through chrome/google translate not only on ridi app. I read it on ridi online site. ı luv this story so much

11. misswhimsy

misswhimsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling! :D I’m currently reading the manhwa version so I guess it will take awhile to get to that ending since they don’t update that often

DOHere and Ciddos like this.
  12. Shulovesreading

Shulovesreading Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me can you please spoil us a little bit more on the ss and a short summary for the main plot

DOHere and Ciddos like this.
  13. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BIG SPOILER (I still dont know hot to put blue spoiler thingy) Last night I read with my phone (papago app) in my hand and laptop on my lap. I love the story and art a lot. In chapter 22 Gwangan prince says to her that palace doctor confirms that she cant get pregnant due to her weak body. And he tells her that he cant afford having his children be bastards. But since she cant get pregnant thanks to that he can call her often. Eunwoo doesnt accept being smthing like a concubine, you can throw me out she says. She thinks that at some point he will loose interest in her also because she cannot get pregnant because of her weak body etc and says to him that she knows that he will loose interest in her and when he will, she doesnt want to miss his affection and live her life miserably. That's why she wants to continue working in the palace kitchen. this parts are in chapters 22-23 (rawdex.net) Crown pince gets very angry because he cant tell her his feelings (we know that thanks to the thoughts, written in the boxes :D) But after she was harassed in the kitchen crown prince makes her work in his library and cares about her well being, he buys her clothes, food etc. There are some details about black magic done by the king's wife but the translation was weird and didnt understand as much. Later she gets pregnant but is afraid that crown prince will hate her. Later he realises that she is pregnant and says to her that he is very happy because she is the mother of his child and his woman, his heart belongs to her bla bla :) and she should be his queen. Happy ending in a short version. This summary is for all who loves thestory and art like I do. I still continue reading english version in snudeascan and raw in blacktoon or rawdex

14. unicorn_chimera30

unicorn_chimera30 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, kind stranger!

Can you post a link where I can read the novel? Thanks!

Cecelia215 and Ciddos like this.
  15. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, unfortunately there is no link for the novel. I bought it from ridibooks and read it online with papago app on my phone. But manhwa's raw version is 5 episodes ahead of the english manhwa. I read it on rawdex.net or blacktoon113.com.

I did :) when I read more I'll post here again

snzzykitten and DOHere like this.
  16. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is always with him. By the way I realised that the side story I mentioned is the final part.

17. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot for a period of time prince makes Namhyul take her to some place else for her protection.

18. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiura and DOHere like this.
  19. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how they met as kids! Eunwoo following him to translate his poetry for the queen-dowager and him catching her off-guard. She was crying so much and he comforted her and it was so sweet.

Does anyone know when/how the ML remembers this or how he recognizes Eunwoo later on?

TrinaAngel, rairia17 and DOHere like this.
  20. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Later when they talk about poetry he says that she was cute when she was little and he regrets for not asking her name. but then the war starts and he has to go to fight. he says that “i thought that i could find you but i couldnt” . eunwoo says that she is not that noticeable. he laughs and he says that he is glad so there is noone else beside her.