Forgotten Title [BL] Old Manga that I can't stop thinking about

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by itsthatperson, Nov 10, 2021.

1. itsthatperson

itsthatperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for this "old" (around 2010s?) BL manga, which (I think) is the very first BL manga I read. There wasn't a lot of chapters but it was definitely completed and I remember it not being a one-shot manga. I only remember a few things, but hopefully it's enough for anyone of you to know which manga I'm looking for.

The uke is older than the seme. During the uke's high school year (I think), his mother got remarried and the step dad had a son from his previous marriage. This step brother is our seme. The two new brothers got along well until at some point the seme started avoiding the uke (we find something in the story that it was because he started liking the uke but the uke didn't see his new brother that way). When they grew up, either the seme or the uke had to move away - not sure which one had to move (I think it was the seme with the excuse of going to college to get away from his brother or it could've been the uke because of work).

Anyway, I remember the seme saying to his brother "I never thought of you as a brother" and the uke being heartbroken hearing it, not knowing that he meant it as him seeing him as a romantic interest.

I remember the part where they weren't together yet and
    the seme forcefully gave the uke a handjob (or maybe they pa pa pa, but I don't remember which one) on the coffee table in their living room.
    Then their parents come home and they nearly get caught. We then see the uke wiping the coffee table and pretending everything was okay, whilst the seme was just casually reading (?) on the couch

I think there was also a part where the seme confesses everything, at how he fell in love with the uke since he was young, and the uke starting to feel bad (or pressured?) at how much the seme loved him so much more than he loves him. Of course, after the whole drama they ended up together.

The part that I remember clearly was the ending.

They were on their way to a temple festival, they were both wearing yukata and whilst they were on the train, we get to "see" what the two are thinking about. The seme is jealous because his older "brother" was very popular with men and was constantly being stared at by them. He was also annoyed because the uke didn't know at how popular he is with men. Then we see the uke's POV, and we see the seme being started and surrounded by women. The uke was jealous that his younger "brother" was getting the attention of the women and was also annoyed saying that his younger "brother" doesn't know how popular he is with women. AHAHAHAHHA

Anyway, this is all I can remember. Hopefully this is enough information!

2. itsthatperson

Reading List:
    Link
    Another bump :notlikeblob:

3. itsthatperson

Reading List:
    Link
  4. itsthatperson

Reading List: