Spoiler 가정교육으로 엔딩을 바꿔보겠습니다-Let's change the ending to home education

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    NU: Not Found

Raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57835738

Description (MTL):

"Even if I don't have luck, it can't be this bad."

Is my father's business going to go bankrupt, and I'll have to work as a tutor to support my family?

Now I'm on the verge of dying in a rebellion!

'Why do I have to die?'

Because of the immature and stupid marquis, I got caught up in a rebellion that I didn't even commit!

If it were me

'If I had been able to fix the mismatched hair of that immature marquis earlier.'

If I had a chance to do that!

When I opened my tightly closed eyes like that, I returned to the past when I was twenty two.

My parents passed away when I was young. I visited the marquis who was entrusted to the duke and applied as a tutor.

A famous accident, fights with the future marquis by grabbing his hair.

“You will regret it if you live like that.”
    "..."
    "You should believe me."

Following the duke, who was not interested in educating his nephew, she preached the importance of the home environment and recommended marriage. To change the terrible future.

However,

"Teacher is only looking at me.""
    "Huh?"
    "Since you're dancing with me, you just have to focus on me."

The young marquis who got along too well,

"Teacher. I don't want anything else. I didn't ask to tell me because I wasn't attached to a man who broke up, nor did I tell him not to hold hands with my friend."
    "..."
    "Just let me know your name."

The Duke that starts to cling to something that doesn't match.

What's wrong with you?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    nee3n, jojooxxx, magical_al00 and 2 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Moshi Mochi

Moshi Mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautifull cover, okay added ✅

4. ulzzter

ulzzter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue

Reynolds Castle was quickly engulfed in flames.

Agnes took a deep breath as he walked through the chasm of the screaming and fleeing crowd.

'I can't be like this without luck.'

It was a life full of storms.

Born as the third daughter of a Viscount family, Agnes was particularly unlucky.

The family, which was not very wealthy, but had a good relationship, turned sharply when his father was deceived by a friend. It was around the time Agnes was setting a wedding date with her fiancé.

Unable to afford Agnes to marry, of course the engagement was broken, and she had to work for a living that day.

It was the year Agnes was 19 years old.

Agnes got a letter of recommendation from her eldest sister's mother-in-law and got a job as a tutor.

Agnes worked really hard to support his father, who was grieving from the shock of bankruptcy. The older sisters who persuaded them to get married could not help financially, so they were just talking.

At first, I was thinking of finding a new honcho after I had put off some urgent complaints.

However, the circumstances were unfavorable, and Agnes himself did not actively look into it, as he did not have any interest in marriage.

So 1 year, 2 years, 3 years... … .

Time passed really well while I was working, and when I came to my senses, it was after I lost my marriage.

Alone after her parents left, Agnes decided that she would rather die of old age alone. At first, it was something I had no choice but to do, but as I worked on it, it suited my aptitude.

The most important things were affluent assets, a stable job, and a living environment.

Just then, I heard the news that the Marquis of Reynolds was looking for a tutor to take care of her younger siblings. Since the siblings are so young, there was a condition that they had to move in and take care of them, but the pay was very high. Agnes believed that God had helped him.

The Marquis Territory was a countryside with good air and good water, and it seemed like the perfect place for Agnes to spend his old age, tired of the religious life.

After working for just five years, he was going to buy a small house with the money he had saved and enjoy the rest of his life in peace.

3 years like that.

Life in the Marquis Territory was different from what I expected, but it was going smoothly as planned.

'After just two more years of work, I could retire and enjoy a peaceful life!'

Marquis Reynolds was charged with rebellion.

To Agnes, the allegations were true.

The young marquis was debauched, extravagant, and without courtesy. It was the marquis, not the younger siblings, who needed tutors.

It was questionable whether he had received an education or not, but he was well paid and endured. Because Agnes only wanted to survive for five years.

But treason!

The Marquis Reynolds was already living a life of no help. Just seeing the fact that she had illegitimate twins at the age of 21 was enough.

They were isolated from the elders of the family, and they were living in the marquis' dominion as if they were kicked out.

'Aren't you sorry for the kids?'

how can humans do that

They were children who grew up receiving glances for the sin of meeting their father by mistake.

Because she was an illegitimate child, her name was not listed on the family tree. Thinking about the children, I should have been locked up in the countryside for the rest of my life and lived like a mouse dead. If you are not going to give your children a surname or love, you should at least provide an environment where they can grow up on their own!

Agnes could not watch the children die. Living together for three years, I heard everything about love.

“It’s that woman! catch!"

“The children of the traitors have fled!”

“Catch them alive! We must find out where the children are buried!”

Catch them alive, what game am I?

In my heart, I groaned in disappointment. Thinking that this was all because of a stupid marquise, I felt like I was going crazy.

In the end, Agnes, who was caught by the soldiers and knelt down, bit his lip.

The children escaped safely. He asked again and again to never move in an underground tomb where the flames could not reach.

Agnes is a good listener and will wait patiently there until it is completely quiet.

“When it gets quiet, then be careful and go out. If you walk all the way to the other side, it leads out of the castle. You see, guys.”

"Yes, teacher."

“Are you coming back?”

Agnes kissed the children's foreheads once and turned around and ran. He only hoped that the ancestors of the Reynolds, who were sleeping in the grave, would protect the children.

'The stupid marquis won't even remember where the entrance to the catacombs is, so no one will find them.'

Then the children could be saved. Now all you have to do is testify falsely that you have taken the children to another place.

“Raise your head.”

“……”

“Where did you hide the children of sinners?”

It was a cold voice. Agnes carefully raised her head.

'Oh My God!'

Behind the helmeted man, he could see Reynolds Castle engulfed in flames. Agnes saw the inscription on the man's chest with his back against the pillar of fire.

It was a sentence familiar to Agnes.

Marquis Reynold's uncle and knight of the Emperor, the first sword of the Empire.

He was the Duke of Battenberg.

'It sounds like an idiot! What great things have you done?'

It was an uprising on a scale that could only be managed if the uncle came out and killed his nephew.

At that time, Marquis Reynolds, who had been grabbed by the soldiers, was dragged along. The Duke of Battenberg's gaze left Agnes and turned to his nephew. Agnes felt relieved as if someone had strangled him and released him.

"Uncle! Help me, I'm in a trap! I am innocent!”

“Your sins are already clear. You’ve gone too far to be able to see.”

"no! no! don't you believe me Uncle must trust me. Ha, you're the only nephew... … ."

“It was a fatal flaw left by my sister. I should have known earlier.”

"Uncle… .”

“I never thought you would be able to start a rebellion at a time.”

“Sa, uncle, heh, black, si, no! help me!"

The Marquis Reynolds began to struggle.

Agnes looked pitifully at the marquise, who had her mouth shut and knelt after being captured by the soldiers. Even at this point, the marquis seemed to only value my own safety.

If Agnes had not run the children, no one would have taken care of them.

There was no one to risk his life to protect his illegitimate son, even his one and only father, who did not pay any attention to him.

“Please save me! Alas!”

With a popping sound, the marquise's body curled backwards. The peacock kicked his nephew without a change in his expression and pulled out the sword that was tied around his waist.

“I am glad that your sister passed away without seeing you like this.”

“Si, I hate it, I just… … .”

“……”

"Uncle, … … Uncle Ethan... … ."

The Duke of Battenberg's sword stopped in front of the Marquis' jaw.

The duke, who seemed to hesitate for a moment, moved his arm again, and Agnes tightly closed his eyes the next moment.

A moment later, when she woke up, the Duke of Battenberg turned behind her, covered in her nephew's blood. Through the helmet, Agnes looked into the eyes of the Duke of Battenberg. My face was reflected in the dark, sunken eyes. Agnes tried to run away, but the soldiers were holding her arm and she couldn't move.

With a sword stained with his nephew's blood, a knight in a black helmet approached.

“I don’t think I’m going to give up quietly.”

"..."

“After all, they are children. I wouldn't have been able to run far. It is enough to burn them all to death.”

A cold, unfeeling voice fell behind Agnes' neck. Agnes trembled without realizing it.

"for a moment… … .”

I hate it, I don't want to die.

why do i have to die why me?

Because of the immature and stupid marquis, I got caught up in a treason that I didn't commit... … .

It was too harsh for the price of affection for the twins who were neglected by their biological fathers.

'If I had educated the marquis well, this wouldn't have happened.'

The guardian of the 21-year-old Marquis until he reached adulthood was the Duke in front of him.

The man who wants to kill Agnes now.

An uncle who took care of the nephew who lost his parents early.

In the end, I killed my nephew and uncle.

'That's how you grow up. I should have raised him as a sane person even if he beat me up.'

The man who must have been indifferent to his nephew's education was also responsible for the Marquis' growing up to be an idiot who couldn't tell.

I don't know if he had run directly to take on the responsibility, but Agnes, who was caught up in him and died, was quite unfair.

if it were me

If only I had been able to fix that immature marquis' sassy hair and out of character.

If only I had the chance!

Agnes shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes tightly.

Agnes knew.

Although not listed on the family tree, the Marquis still liked twins. He had even a selfish and clumsy affection.

Late at night, while everyone was asleep, he knew he had been sneaking around in front of the children's door.

Marquis Reynolds died.

If his rebellion is real, the children hiding in the catacombs will one day die.

Even if they were lucky enough to survive, they would eventually die if there was any one left who knew the faces of those children.

'Poor children.'

Agnes stared at the sword falling over my head.

Had the opportunity been given, the outcome might have been different.

The fire horse that ate Reynolds Castle roared wildly towards the night sky.

The castle's tomb.

Two children were sitting on the cold stone floor where there was no light. They were the children of the marquis hidden by Agnes.

The children put their hands together and prayed. The children, who had lived their whole life eating nonchalant food, knew to some extent the situation they were in.

Agnes, who kissed their foreheads, will never meet again.

Please let the teacher be safe.

Help me.

Please forgive my father.

Kugugung! kugugu... … .

As the castle on the ground began to crumble, it began to shake underground. Even if the fire did not reach, the basement of the old castle was eroded over time and weakened.

A faint light flashed over the heads of the children holding hands, then disappeared.

When he opened his tightly closed eyes, Agnes had returned to the past of twenty-two.

“Okay, I finally got it! Letter of introduction from the Battenberg family tutor!”

Agnes clenched his fists and shouted.

Whatever happened, this was an opportunity. A chance to save those poor children, a chance to kick the crooked marquise's ass and fix it.

A chance to make sure my uncle doesn't kill my nephew with my own hands.

Today, the Marquis Reynolds is only a 7-year-old child, having just lost her parents and entrusted to her uncle, the Duke of Battenberg! Agnes grabbed the letter of introduction and smiled gloomily.

“You better wash your neck and wait, Marquis Reynolds.”

Show me the power of home education.

Agnes endured the stern gaze of the butler with a tense expression on his face.

The butler gave an introduction through her thin glasses and looked at Agnes' face once, then narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

Agnes fully understood his doubts.

'It deserves to be questioned.'

Agnes, 22, was a young tutor with only three years of experience. Among the tutors, he was one of the youngest.

Even if she was forced to work due to family circumstances, there was no case of a young lady of marriageable age living in a single man's house to work.

This is because it is an environment that is very prone to scandals.

'You might think that I am trying to pretend to be a duke who is a single person... … .'

You might wonder if you're a kid who dreams of presumptuous luck and romance.

But Agnes was proud. She had no black heart for the Duke of Battenberg, not even a grain of sand. Rather, it was an enemy.

Because the Duke of Battenberg was the man who would kill Agnes 14 years later.

The butler said to Agnes who was waiting calmly.

“You’ve only been working as a tutor for three years now.”

"Yes."

“It was the Countess of Westwick who wrote the letter of introduction.”

"Yes. I worked for about a year and a half. I taught a 9-year-old girl and a 5-year-old master.”

“Why did you quit?”

“There were personal circumstances.”

Agnes, who could not honestly say, "It's because I've returned," mumbled roughly. The butler's doubts seemed to deepen, but Agnes had no answer to this.

“Have you read the introduction?”

"no. He only said that he would write well, so I believed him.”

"i See. What Mrs. Westwick wrote was not very introductory. They are asking politely, saying that the teacher wants more work, and that if you come to visit with a letter of introduction, you want them to be kicked out.”

"is that so?"

I thought so. Agnes laughed.

Returning to the past, Agnes was the first to quit tutoring the Earl of Westwick. Originally, he would have worked until a year after the Earl of Westwick returned to his estate.

Even when she was forced to quit a year later, the Countess of Westwick wrote a mischievous letter of introduction: "Let Agnes cry and come to the Countess, who have lost their jobs because of all refusal."

“Because you are a playful person.”

“How about the Westwick children? Were you a lot of fun people?”

“They were very similar to my mother.”

They were cute bastards. Agnes smiled involuntarily.

The Earl of Westwick's siblings were among the pupils he had kept in touch with even before his return. It is easy to forget the teacher who taught the siblings for a while when they were young, but they continued to send letters to ask their regards. They were mean, but affectionate and kind children.

"I'm sure you've heard the rumors, but honestly, it's not a job I want to give to a young lady yet."

said the butler.

“Rumors?”

“… … Did you come here without any information?”

“The Marquis Reynolds died in an accident, and the Duke of Battenberg took up your sister’s son and raised him… … . So I heard that you were looking for a tutor, but... … ."

"actually… … .”

The butler lowered his voice. Even if I didn't listen to the backstory, I guessed enough.

All of the employees working in homes with naughty and troublesome children showed the same reaction as the butler in front of them. Why do you have to put yourself through the hardships, telling them to go home to raise a docile child?

Of course, Agnes also preferred children who were easy to teach. It is true that the easier the job, the easier it is. However, in the end, the children who remained in her memory for a long time and did not lose contact until the end were all children who suffered enough to kill her.

“So, yes, Agnes May Graham, I will call you Mr. Graham.”

"Yes."

“Before the teacher came, we also had a lot of people. The person who was there just a week ago was a very famous person with 15 years of experience... … . He quit after only one month.”

Agnes tried not to nod. The trembling face of the 21-year-old Marquis Reynolds flickered before his eyes.

Then yes, it seemed that the cotyledon was different.

No matter how stupid the future Marquis Reynolds was, he wouldn't be able to become such an idiot overnight.

“He ran away crying too… … ."

The butler threatened Agnes as if he wanted him to get scared and run away now.

Agnes was very grateful to him. It was a world where there were a lot of people who knew how to suffer but pretended not to know and pushed them into a trap.

“That’s why we want a home tutor. It is difficult if strange words leak out and bad rumors spread, and since he is a very picky person, it is difficult to conduct classes at a set time.”

"Fine."

“I don’t think you ever worked as a home tutor.”

“I’m going to try it from now on.”

“I don’t know if you can handle it with only three years of experience.”

“I only have 3 years of experience.”

Agnes said with his gray eyes shining with strength. It was a pity that I had only three years of experience to speak of.

“I am proud that I have lived a difficult life.”

At present, Agnes's family is falling apart and she is in a position to make money, so it can be seen that life is not easy. Besides, since he had died once, he was confident that he would not lose to the gentleman in front of him only with his experience.

“The Westwick children were never easy. They were playful and fun people. The butler knows that too, so didn't he get a letter of introduction from his wife?"

“… … That's true, but I didn't expect someone this young to come... … ."

“I am not that young.”

“If that’s the case, then I won’t stop you. After all, there isn't much room here either. But please do not resent it later.”

It was a manpower who had formally received a letter of introduction, and Agnes, who had already left the work of the Earl of Westwick, could not now be expelled. The butler sighed in resignation.

“Then can I go to work from today?”

“Do not rush. First of all, you have to unpack. I'll introduce you to the master tomorrow."

The butler added that it would be better to be mentally prepared or prepared.

“Is that all Jim?”

"Yes. I just brought it.”

Agnes laughed awkwardly. The load was too short. I couldn't think of anything else because I was running so fast.

“I will guide you to your place of residence. Let’s go.”

"Yes Yes… … .”

“My name is Carlo Whishaw, but you can call me comfortably.”

“I’ll call you the butler.”

Agnes smiled happily and then looked around.

The residence of Battenberg, located in the heart of the capital, Konswirn, was one of the most prestigious and splendid buildings she had ever seen in her life. The Duke of Battenberg is said to be the Crown Prince's closest aide and a very good knight, cold-hearted and ruthless.

'It was said that not so long ago, the Crown Prince and His Majesty were on the battlefield... … .'

There was only so much information available in the newspapers. Agnes closed his eyes tightly and opened them, as if the blood-stained sword he had seen before he died was glimmering in front of him.

“Now that the hiring has been decided, I have to say hello to your Excellency, but you are very busy, so I do not know when you will be back.”

“Yes, that’s right… … .”

“You don’t have to worry about hiring a teacher because you entrusted it to me. As I said, I'll take care of you generously... … ."

It was a voice with a wish that he would do whatever he wanted as long as he did not run away.

“Don’t worry, butler. I have a knack for dealing with all the pranksters since then!”

"Is that so… … ."

Carlo nodded with a face that he was not very trustworthy, but that he was forced to pretend to believe.

'The tutoring experience alone is 17 years. I've taught a lot of kids.'

To be honest, after the return, Agnes didn't really want to find the Marquis Reynolds.

Agnes was also human.

twenty two.

Back in the past 14 years.

The moment everything was over, the unjust death and the heat of the flames that engulfed the castle were clear enough to catch. I don't know why he came back, but if he didn't come around to the Marquis Reynolds for the rest of his life, he seemed to be able to avoid an unfair death.

Agnes himself would not be able to die.

However, the moment I decided to run away, the faces of the children I hid in the crypt with my own hands shimmered in front of my eyes.

'If I run away like this... … Who will save Rachel and Eren?'

Agnes truly loved all the children he had taught, but he loved the illegitimate twins of Marquis Reynolds as if they were his own.

Poor children who believed in themselves and followed them.

Despite being descended from a marquis line, he grew up eating and drinking while being bullied without his name being listed on the family tree. If left as it is, Rachel and Eren will eventually face the same future.

You are born without blessings, you will be despised and ridiculed for the rest of your life, and eventually you will die.

'no. I can't let it be like that.'

And the Marquis Reynolds could not be dismissed as having met the end of what a stupid and foolish man deserved.

After living at Reynolds Castle for three years, Agnes saw and experienced many things that would have made him more comfortable if he had not known it.

The colleagues who lived together in the castle, who also lost their lives due to the failure of the Marquis Reynolds, were all good people. Even if I quit my job after 5 years, I thought it would be okay to buy a house in the suburbs nearby without going far and live.

'I may not let you die this time, but I must not run away to live alone.'

Agnes thought he was too savvy, but he was not confident enough to show off to the children on a subject that had betrayed his conscience.

'I don't know who gave me this opportunity, but as far as I can remember, I can't let the same future happen.'

Until his death, Agnes longed for a chance that the Marquis Reynolds never had. But when I got the chance, I was ashamed of the fact that I tried to run away and try to live on my own.

“Bocchan, I must… … .”

It was before I even finished speaking.

Wow!

“Aww! Don't do this, Master!"

“Where are you running? Ahaha, take it!”

“Please, dude! Bugs, damn it!”

The butler's complexion darkened and died.

Agnes smiled coldly and continued.

“I will make sure that I become a proper human being.”

“Come on, sir. You can start working tomorrow.”

“If you do it a day or so earlier, it won’t make any difference.”

Carlo hurriedly stopped Agnes, who was walking like a warrior heading to the battlefield after spitting out a cold promise. He couldn't touch the woman's body without permission, so he stretched out his hand awkwardly, then strode forward with his long legs and blocked Agnes's front.

Agnes evaded Carlo as if avoiding obstacles.

"Teacher! You haven't signed the contract yet!"

The gentle face of the gentleman just a moment ago became haggard.

“You’ve been talking about hiring me anyway, haven’t you?”

“… … No one said that, and he immediately ran away.”

The old butler's wrinkled face reflected the hard work he had done. To Carlo, it seemed that the protagonist of the commotion in the garden was not a 7-year-old boy this year, but rather a mythical monster.

Agnes looked at the butler with compassionate eyes.

'This can be happen. I can... … .'

nothing It will be difficult to bear the stigma at the end of the year. Before the sudden death of the Marquis Reynolds, the butler must have never imagined that he would be caring for a child.

Agnes said bitterly.

"Do not worry. I will never run away!”

"Teacher… … .”

This was more than just education, it was a means of survival.

Butler Carlo wet his eyes with emotion. In Agnes' view, all the misfortunes to come in the future were the biggest because that pea-sized master had grown up without learning concepts and burlesque.

There were other issues involved, but that was the root.

So, you need to eliminate the cause.

Agnes had thought that children were the responsibility of adults.

Children are the mirror of adults, and all children need to be guided and shown the right path. He believed that if he acknowledged his immaturity and spoke patiently and persistently, he would eventually recognize the sincerity.

“What are you?”

The boy, tall for a 7-year-old, stood crookedly and looked up at Agnes.

Suddenly, I saw an obstacle blocking my way. It wasn't the eyes that treated adults or people to be respected.

Faced with green eyes burning with hostility towards adults, Agnes heard the sound of a belief she had built up as a tutor for many years crumbling.

If it wasn't for this guy, I wouldn't have died!

'No, he's not guilty yet.'

If you truly approach the child, they will surely recognize it. wishing everyone to be happy.

“Aha, are you the new teacher?”

The child standing with his legs crossed looked at Agnes up and down. A bitter laugh erupted immediately after the gaze passed from top to bottom.

“Inspiration, I said. Don't pick up ugly things!"

Seriously, it might not happen.

The seven-year-old Marquis Reynolds, Timothy Evan Reynolds, was by far the best of all the bad guys Agnes had ever met.

The formula of being the best is not always attached only to praise.

“What kind of habit is that to an adult?”

"Why? I was just telling the truth.”

“What is true?”

“You are ugly.”

“Break, no, can I call you Timothy? Timothy, for the grown-ups… … ."

“Who allowed me to call you by my name? Inspiration, get this woman out of my sight right now!”

It was such an arrogant gesture that it was hard to believe that it was the behavior of a 7-year-old child. Agnes took a deep breath.

'You must not lose your composure.'

Timothy hurled the large bug in her hand to the floor. As soon as the butler and Agnes appeared, the young maid who had been hiding behind them breathed a sigh of relief.

Agnes glanced at her and said.

“You shouldn’t bully people of a lower rank than you by doing things you don’t like, Timothy.”

“Didn’t you say my name? inspiration, what are you doing? Call the guards!”

“I’m sorry, but I was officially hired from today, and the butler cannot kick me out. Timothy, apologize to that child.”

"I'm crazy?"

“Timothy.”

“Get out of here right now!”

“Because I’m not going out.”

“Then you make me want to quit on my own?”

“Apologize, Timothy.”

“My eyes will rot if I see ugly things like you every day.”

It was Agnes' erroneous judgment that he thought seven years old would be enough to communicate.

“Aren’t you going to apologize?”

"I? to whom?”

Timothy picked his ears. His clever gaze turned to Agnes, with a calculation that if I did that, the viewers would hate it.

“To that kid. You bullied me knowing you were afraid.”

“Does that kid dare to accept an apology from me?”

“If you have done something wrong, you should apologize, Timothy.”

“Jaalmo clothes?”

"Ha," Timothy smirked as if absurd. Then he grunted and ran to the young maid who had been hiding behind the butler.

“Hey, you tell me. What did I do to you?”

“Do, the master didn’t do anything wrong… … .”

“Did you hear me? He said I didn't do anything wrong! What are you doing wrong, apology or meddling!”

Agnes shook his head.

“You can’t force it.”

“You are funny. I'm better than that kid. You and your inspiration are much lower than me. So it's only natural for you to listen to me."

Ah, how do you fix this stupid master's temper hair... … . Agnes became a little distant.

“Of course, Timothy is the highest among us. So what does that mean? The fact that the fault disappears with high status... … .”

“Ah, how noisy! Hey!"

"Ugh! me, me?”

The maid shrugged her shoulders in surprise. He looked at Carlo with tears in his eyes as if he was about to cry, but there was no way he could.

This was the problem.

Timothy grew up as a little tyrant because of his status as a marquis.

Although still young, after the death of the Marquis Reynolds, Timothy Evan Reynolds took over the title of marquis. Moreover, even without a title, this little boy was the second highest in the mansion after the duke.

Timothy said.

“Take this and follow me.”

“If you say this, this, this… … .”

"this."

Timothy wiped the hand holding the bug on his wrinkled pants and kicked the big bug that had fallen under my feet.

'Wherever you pick up something like that.'

The little maid was terrified and deserved to run away. Dozens of bridges passed. A mean satisfaction filled his face as he looked at the weeping maid. I did it knowing that I didn't like it.

Agnes clicked his tongue.

It was a really bad temper hair.

Agnes calmly picked up the bugs instead of the frozen maid.

"Hey!"

“I picked it up instead. Where can I go with this?”

“Who wants to touch you!

The still-living worm's legs twitched wildly, but Agnes didn't raise an eyebrow. Bugs cannot kill themselves. It wasn't scary.

Timothy as well as Carlo looked at her with a puzzled face.

'Why don't you just touch some bugs?'

Having picked up and swung the worm in her hand a while ago, Timothy was startled when Agnes shoved the worm right in front of his face.

“Chi, put it away!”

“Now, Timothy, where can we go? Shall we go to Timothy's room?"

“Cut it away!”

Timothy swung his arm as if to hit and drop the bug, but Agnes easily avoided it.

'Oh, this guy.'

Agnes smiled brightly. Although he endured the trouble of catching and carrying bugs to torment the maid, he didn't seem to want to bring in bugs himself.

I don't want to see the disgusting thing with my own eyes. Agnes smiled lightly as if it was understandable.

'After that, I wiped the hands holding the bugs on my pants as if they were dirty.'

Timothy, like most well-educated noble family children, liked to be clean. He didn't want to get dirty because he grew up in a good environment without getting his hands dirty.

'Even when they're all grown up, they're pretty clean.'

Even after playing around in bars and gambling all night, he always woke up those who were sleeping and prepared bath water when he returned home. I wondered if it was because the bugs were too young to cuddle with such a subject, but they were just taking the risk to torment others.

'Should I praise him for his great tenacity, or should I torment or rebuke others... … .'

Agnes shoved the worm over Timothy's nose with an expressionless face.

“Ah! Put it away!”

“Why are you doing this, Timothy? I have to go back to my room. Please guide me. I don't know the way.”

“He, he, do you think I’ll bring something like that into my room?”

“Didn’t I tell you to bring it?”

“Of course I want to take it away.”

“I don’t mean to throw it away. Come on, let's go!”

“Ah! I told you to get rid of it, don't follow me!"

Timothy began to slowly step back.

Agnes smiled softly. I felt like I was terrifying and harassing a child for nothing, but it was refreshing on the inside as well. It was because he had not yet completely erased his resentment that he had died because of the Marquis Reynolds.

Agnes was an ordinary man, and it had only been less than a month since he returned. Timothy clenched his teeth looking at Agnes with a faint smile.

“Mom, you’re ugly, where are you pretending to be handsome!”

There was a squeaking sound. And Timothy, who opened his eyes, kicked Agnes in the shin with all his might. His eyes flashed at the pain of kicking his shin with a shoe.

“Ouch!”

“You’re ugly, you ugly!”

However, the vocabulary was simple as he had not yet learned various swear words. The worm squealed and fell. As Agnes sat down, moaning, Timothy stomped on the fallen insect.

There was a loud, terrifying sound.

“Mister, it’s dirty!”

As I stepped on it, Timothy shuddered and threw her shoes off.

“Don’t show up in front of me again, okay? It's ugly and I think I'm going to vomit!"

“Ah, yes… … .”

Agnes has been trying not to lose his smile in front of the child.

'I'm not mad. I'm not angry. Well, then. Don't be mad at him!'

It was not for an adult to be genuinely angry at an immature child.

Timothy snorted. Agnes picked up Timothy's shoes that had fallen beside me. It was a shoe with a sticky bug's bodily fluid on the floor.

“It’s fine, Timothy.”

"what… … ."

“The official class starts tomorrow, but I have something to teach you before class.”

“Are you crazy? Inspiration, this girl is crazy! Get it out now, get it out! I can not see?"

Hearing Timothy's startled voice, Agnes stood up. Carlo and the maid looked at her anxiously. Agnes caught up with Timothy, who backed away in a brisk pace, and wiped the soles of his shoes on his back.

Timothy's white face became even whiter.

“You have to wear shoes outside!”

"Ugh!"

“Come on, I’ll put on your shoes! Oh?"

“Go away, you ugly, crazy woman! Let go!”

Timothy, who was stiff, screamed as he pushed Agnes as he took the shoe to his feet. Agnes got up and followed Timothy as he ran away.

“Where are you going, Timothy? I'll put on my shoes!"

“Aww!”

I'm not angry, but why am I laughing? Agnes let out a hahahaha and laughed.

“Hey, go away!”

“Come here!”

It was a turnaround.

“Don’t come, you idiot! Silly! dummy!"

Wow, really… … It was a bad habit.

“Horse dung beetle! Rat worms, frogs, alas!”

“Hey, I almost caught it.”

“Ahh, ahhh!”

Timothy's cursing was low-level and childish.

Agnes smiled brightly and ran quickly. After nearly an hour's chase, I was out of breath and my lungs hurt as if torn, but somehow I laughed out loud. Seeing Timothy screaming and breathing as much as himself gave me strength.

'Did I have such a bad personality?'

I couldn't remember what I was like when I was twenty-two. Only the impression that he had spent hectic days at work remained.

Agnes wiped the sweat running down the side of his temple, driving Timothy completely into a corner. I circled around the garden.

Timothy only ran on a path that was difficult for Agnes to follow. In the midst of this, a dog house that had a ferocious guard dog tying passed through a muddy road to feed it. Even though Timothy herself was dirty and afraid of dogs. At this point, I wanted to praise him for his tenacity.

The muddy roads were barefoot with their shoes off, and the dogs were tied up so they weren't afraid. Timothy wondered what to do when he slipped like a puppy into a small hole under the bush in the garden, but Agnes solved it by tying her skirt and jumping over the bush.

“You crazy girl! Aww!”

Each time Timothy screamed, but it was a cheer in Agnes' ears. After all, it was a dead end.

Before long, the two were on the roof of a small annex used by employees.

“Heh heh, heh, heh, heh, heh… … ."

“Whoa, hooo, huh, huh… … ."

There was a railing installed, but it was dangerous to go backwards. Agnes stopped at a distance to keep Timothy from getting excited.

“That’s it, Timothy.”

“Cheap, fuck, huh, you, you, you, you, you, persistent, tenacious… … .”

“Timothy had the guts.”

It would have been nice if he had shown his tenacity in a more proper direction.

Agnes muttered bitterly.

“Come on, Timothy. I just gave up and surrendered… … .”

"what?"

“No, you wear shoes. Don't your feet hurt?"

"I do not need!"

“You like being in public, don’t you?”

“Who, who!”

“I know when I see it.”

To be precise, I know 'by looking'. Agnes shrugged, and Timothy glared at her like a monster.

Agnes had been watching Timothy for three years. Not a 7-year-old boy, but a grown-up Marquis Reynolds, who saw with both eyes how the three years had passed.

'It was so small.'

Timothy, drenched in sweat, was a child. It was different from Marquis Reynolds.

yet.

The future Marquis Reynolds was truly an asshole from which there was no salvation.

After playing all night, he staggered back home only in the morning. When I woke up after noon, I didn't know how to button a shirt with my own hands. He nodded and waited for someone to attend.

Still, it's better when you're less awake.

After waking up completely, he easily clenched his hand even with a minor mistake, and was angry by breaking things for no reason. No one tried to get close to him. Agnes cried several times and tried to argue with him, but he endured it because of the people who cried out in tears and ripped it off.

It was because I wasn't the type of person to listen to.

“If the Marquis gets angry, the damage goes to the young lady and the master.”

“Please be patient, Agnes.”

“No one will listen to anyone. I wonder if they were all isolated by their relatives and abandoned in this country... … .”

Because I was scared, it was useless no matter what I said, and I didn’t have the sincerity and loyalty to risk my life to give advice. Marquis Reynolds had no one by his side to help him. Abandoned by his guardian, the Duke of Battenberg, he was expelled from the capital with his illegitimate twins and was imprisoned in the Marquis.

Marquis Reynolds broke down there alone.

“Don’t come near. If you move even one step there, ooh, if you move... … .”

“… … What are you going to do?”

Agnes woke up from the flashback and blinked.

“I will fire you!”

“It wasn't Timothy who hired me. I was hired by the Battenberg family.”

Timothy screamed and stomped on the railing behind his back, shaking.

this. Agnes clicked his tongue.

The lodgings where the employees were staying were poorly paid, as if they were not currently in use. The temporarily erected railing seemed difficult to support the weight of a 7-year-old child. Agnes quickly regained her sanity. Now was not the time to push.

Safety was paramount.

"Seed! My, if you don't like me, you don't like it! Mo, that's ugly... … .”

“Okay, Timothy. Now, come this way.”

“Ugly Pig!

“Yes, I am not going. Can you step back? Then will you come?”

“Can I listen to you? Ugly owl! Don't come any closer!”

"Yes Yes. I'm ugly, a pig and an owl. Look, I won't even wear shoes. Shall I throw it away?”

Agnes threw away a pair of shoes in his hand and showed his palms. It showed that there was no intention of harm, and that there was no means to do so.

Timothy saw my shoes curled up on the floor and softened a little.

'How much do you hate insects?'

And nevertheless, how much did you want to torment others? Agnes was a little admiring Timothy's guts that surpassed his fears.

“Come on, Timothy. Come here.”

"Do not come! go away!"

It was like a confrontation scene between the person trying to jump and the person trying to stop it. Timothy, who was holding the swaying railing precariously, glared at Agnes and faltered. It was then that he realized he was in danger.

He became white for a moment, but as soon as his eyes met Agnes, he raised his eyes again and bluffed.

“Huh, huh!”

Yes, it was obvious that he was frightened.

'I can't. First of all, I have to disappear.'

For Timothy, coming was more important than fear.

“Timothy. I'm only going down here, so come down slowly and safely. Can you do it?”

“Do not order! me, to me... … .”

“It is dangerous to fall.”

“Hey, it would be dangerous for a dull and stupid person like you. Something like this... … .”

Agnes sighed. If you hide your bleached white complexion, trembling pupils, and dry lips, and pretend to believe it, you will. Timothy seemed to take Agnes' sigh as a sign of surrender. In the meantime, he shouted with a triumphant force.

“Don’t be shy, okay? Who dares to teach who... … .”

“Timothy, don’t stomp.”

“Don’t give orders! There's nothing to learn from an ugly person like you! I like teachers, I like teachers!”

“……”

“Who, who, who… … .”

Agnes shut her mouth. Timothy was no longer looking at Agnes.

The bright blue anger was directed at someone else, not Agnes in front of him.

Timothy had only seen Agnes an hour before. No matter how bad Timothy said he was ugly, he was not in a relationship where he felt this deep of anger.

So who is that kid so mad at?

Agnes knew of the future Marquis Reynolds, but not the current Timothy. He only knew the information that he was a bad boy who had lost his parents and was entrusted to his uncle. I don't know what I've been through or how I'm feeling.

I decided to leave at once. Agnes stepped back. The moment she turned around, Timothy's face twisted strangely.

Cheeky!

As soon as the sound of iron reached his ears, Agnes jumped out quickly. Agnes turned around and reached out, and the railing Timothy was leaning on tore off the railing and fell backwards almost at the same time.

“Timothy!”

Timothy, walking backwards, saw her at Agnes' call. Now, the bare face of a child without a single flaw was revealed. Timothy couldn't even scream and pursed his lips. Agnes was able to grab Timothy's finger in time, thanks to the timing and distance to jump out at once, just in case.

and pulled hard.

Fortunately, the light weight of a child had the strength to pull it off. Timothy and Agnes have swapped positions.

“Uh, ah, evil!”

Agnes jumped backwards for Timothy and grabbed the collapsing railing, but to no avail.

It was a railing that could not even hold the weight of a 7-year-old child. The weight of an adult woman was unbearable, not to mention.

Agnes tumbled down the roof like a railing that creaked and collapsed. The fortunate thing was that there was a stable next to the hostel.

Agnes broke through the shabby stable roof and fell on the hay, and rolled to the floor. The stable floor was, of course, full of horse manure.

“Ugh, uh… … .”

The smell of horse dung was awful. And even though the impact was alleviated by the hay, the whole body throbbed from the impact of falling from the roof. Agnes moaned and moaned. I'm glad I didn't hurt my head thanks to horse dung, but the smell was so bad that I felt like I was going to die.

'How did this happen?'

I was just trying to get a job as a tutor, but you're rolling a horse dung field.

Agnes was funny and pathetic. All the children Agnes took care of were well-educated children, even if they were bad boys. The same was true of the sons of Count Westwick, who was rumored to be a bad boy.

Like Timothy, he didn't swear in front of people, and he didn't run away screaming. First of all, I was afraid of my parents and adults, and I pretended not to notice when I gave my soul. Most of all, he did not harbor any anger towards an adult.

Timothy was clearly one of the villains Agnes had never dealt with.

'I was prepared, but it's not really easy... … . You mustn't lose your temper I'm pushing too hard.'

As I chased after Timothy, who was screaming and running away, I couldn't help but realize that it was a little fun and refreshing.

'It's not even officially started yet, but it's been like this since the first day.'

It seemed that the future was clear to see how difficult it would be.

'I'm glad I didn't have a baby... … .'

Agnes moaned and cleared his throat. He was thrown on horse dung, but thanks to that, he was not seriously injured. Without hay and horse manure, bones would have been broken anywhere, and treatment and recuperation would have to be done before starting work.

Besides, if you are lucky enough to be trampled on by horses' hooves because you have no words... … .

Purneung!

“Aww!”

Bar, ba, I'm trampled to death! Agnes rolled over and crouched down.

“It wasn’t a corpse.”

"Ugh… … .”

“Get up. That’s Kish’s place.”

Agnes swallowed his saliva. She slowly opened her eyes.

'Same. this voice... … ."

The man holding the horse's kobe was not a coachman. My last scene flashed before my eyes like a nightmare.

Uncle who beheaded his nephew.

Burning castle and screams of people.

The knight in the black helmet approaches, saying that they should all be killed... … .

He was the Duke of Battenberg.

The man's gaze reached the face of Agnes, who couldn't come to his senses. Facing the woman lying on the horse dung field with her sparse hair, the man did not change his expression. He just looked at me as if he was annoyed because he was in the way.

Agnes couldn't move even though he knew he had to say something right away.

Duke of Battenberg.

the man who killed me

I couldn't remember exactly the last moment, but the horror remained.

“I would have called you Vicky.”

“……”

Agnes blinked twice.

The shadow of the delusional future disappeared and reality appeared.

Chasing after a troublemaker, I managed to rescue the one that almost fell off the roof. Instead of the child, I fell into the horse dung field and met the guardian. Agnes always had a polite face and smile when meeting parents, but this time was an exception.

The employer was an important person with a daily salary, but Agnes didn't come here just for money. Anxiety and anger filled the place of fear.

'If only you had properly educated your nephew!'

I don't want to blame others, but resentment can't help but grow from the victim's point of view. The man in front of him had the opportunity that Agnes had hoped for as he died.

The Marquis Reynolds treason was because he was a fool. It was obviously the fault of the Marquis Reynolds, but at the moment of his death he was only a young man of 21 years old.

Just because he 'handled' the marquis who committed the treason did not mean that he was fully responsible. In the process of 'handling' the stupid marquis, Agnes and several other people who worked in the castle died.

This man was clearly one of the culprits.

“… … People… … ."

"...?"

“The first thing to do is to ask if it’s okay if someone is down.”

“……”

The question of 'why should I worry about you' was mixed with the look down without a word. And the question 'Is this a person?' followed.

'Nephew or uncle!'

Although not yet claiming the title of the most powerful of the Empire, the Duke of Battenberg was also a close aide to the Crown Prince and an excellent knight during this time. Just looking at the fame that was attached to him, he could tell how well he had led a good life.

emperor's sword.

The first sword of the Empire.

He was a man who had no one to bow his head to except the emperor.

His indifferent gaze, not paying attention to others, showed what kind of person he was. He was a cold-hearted person who didn't pay any attention to anything other than mine. And my nephew was not in his interest.

Even a little bit of affection would not have allowed the Marquis Reynolds to cross the last line of treason.

Agnes held out his hand. Naturally, the Duke of Battenberg did not hold dirty hands. Agnes clenched his teeth and said.

“Won’t you hold my hand?”

“Why should I do that?”

“Because people are falling. You're not going to pretend you didn't see a lady in trouble, right?"

"Lady… … .”

you? His gaze darkened.

“You don’t want to ask for some horse dung?”

Even if it was expressionless, it was a good read. Agnes laughed inwardly. If a woman you meet for the first time is rolling on horse dung, it will be difficult for anyone to readily help. Especially if you like cleanliness.

However, Agnes did not lift up her strong hand.

“I have no reason to help you.”

“People don’t need a reason to help people.”

“There is no reason to listen to the sermon.”

“Are you looking for a reason for everything you do?”

“Because there is no reason to do something, there is no need to do something you don’t want to do.”

Even though he was still young, he was quite good at answering the words of others who did not need to respond. Agnes knew that my words and demeanor were arguing. There was nothing to say, even if it was anger.

Even to the Duke of Battenberg, Agnes would look insane. It didn't matter though. Agnes had something he wanted to say to him from the distant future.

“Oh my God, sir.”

“… … who are you A face I've never seen... … You know me.”

“There are things you have to do even if you don’t want to, and there are things you have to do even if you don’t have a reason.”

“Who are you?”

“It’s like helping people in need… … ."

“It doesn’t make sense.”

“It’s like taking care of and caring for a nephew who has lost his parents.”

Consolation, like interest. In the end, Agnes withdrew his extended hand and got up on his own. The lump falling with a squeaking sound was terrifying. If you don't wash it right away, the smell of horse dung will go away for a few days.

How could Agnes smell this good?

'It's my country... … Do you think I wanted to come to see the man who killed me or the man who killed me?'

I wanted to run away, never to get involved again. But I couldn't pretend I didn't know, knowing that there was a possibility to stop it. You won't be able to live comfortably for the rest of your life.

So I walked in with my feet.

Agnes straightened her back and raised her head. The Duke of Battenberg was looking at her with a puzzled expression on his face. Agnes said, looking straight into his eyes.

“If you live like that, you will regret it.”

“……”

“You must believe me.”

The last Duke of Battenberg that Agnes saw was like that.

“It’s not for you to meddle.”

“It’s something to watch.”

I'm going to die because of you, of course I have to meddle... … . Agnes walked slowly and stood in front of the Duke of Battenberg.

Perhaps because the smell of horse dung was terrifying, he wrinkled his nose and brows.

“I’m here, so I won’t let you regret it.”

“So you didn’t ask who are you? It stinks, so get away from it.”

Agnes grinned. My uncle seemed to like neat things just like his nephew.

“Hey, are you alive? Here it is, inspiration!”

That was then. A child's hoarse voice separated between the Duke of Battenberg and Agnes.

“Mr. Graham!”

Behind Timothy, breathing heavily, Carlo could be seen contemplating. They ran and stopped with a look of astonishment. Carlo looked at Agnes in a mess and once at his master standing in front of her, and then he couldn't breathe and groaned.

So was Timothy.

The evil boy, who seemed not to be discouraged by anyone, shrank like a frightened beast when he found his protector.

'It's worth knowing.'

I could see at a glance what the relationship between my uncle and nephew was.

A cold gaze reached his nephew. One side had her shoes off, and her outfit was all messed up after running for over an hour. After taking a deep look, I let out a sigh.

It was a sigh that showed his pity for his nephew. Timothy's cheeks flushed red. And he lowered his gaze to the ground.

'This is why children only rebel.'

Timothy found the cause of the divergence.

Agnes grabbed the Duke of Battenberg's hand, looking down at Timothy. It was, of course, the same dirty hands covered in horse dung.

"Ugh… … .”

While Timothy and Carlo took their breaths in astonishment, the Duke of Battenberg only frowned a little.

“Who are you?” he asked. This is Agnes May Graham, who has been hired by this mansion to work as a tutor from today.”

“… … A tutor.”

“Yes, tutor. Now I see that my students were not one, but two.”

Agnes smiled and waved her hand up and down.

Carlo pursed his lips as if he wanted to scream, but no scream came out. Timothy looked at her like a madman.

It was obvious who the second student Agnes was talking about was.

“You should also introduce yourself. I did.”

“Ethan Henry Battenberg. … … You brought in something strange, Carlo.”

Carlo apologized a little, "I'm sorry."

“Do it, do it, fire it… … .”

"done."

If I had asked him to fire me, he would risk his life and provoke by saying, 'Are you running away, or are you admitting defeat and getting out because you don't think you can handle it!' Agnes looked at Ethan, the Duke of Battenberg, with his own young eyes.

He removed the hand held by Agnes and shook it off.

“I don’t think there’s any need to kick me out, even though I’ll make sure I don’t have any regrets.”

“……”

"We'll see how long you hold out, sir."

“… … Who's going to say... … .”

Since he was going to risk his life, Agnes was confident that he would not lose.

Ethan handed the reins to Carlo.

Agnes looked at Ethan and Carlo as they moved away with Timothy, and then collapsed. Timothy screamed as if he had just come to his senses.

“Ah, the smell!”

“… … You must have smelled it for a long time, but why are you doing this all over again?”

“Go away, you ugly pumpkin! I can even smell it!”

"Yes Yes. That ugly pumpkin is right. So Timothy, anyone is nice, so can you call someone?”

“… … Are you sick? Have you broken your leg?”

I'm worried though. Agnes squatted and glanced at Timothy. Seeing Timothy who smells but doesn't abandon himself and run away gives me hope.

'There are also cute corners.'

The Duke of Battenberg was one of the top knights in the Empire, but he had a good reputation for his handsome looks. Perhaps because of that bloodline, Timothy was also very cute in appearance. To be honest, I didn't notice anything because it was such an ugly act.

Unlike his uncle, who had dark hair like Bomb, Timothy had gorgeous blonde hair. The Duke of Battenberg had a walled eye, while Timothy had a pretty green eye.

However, except for the hair and eye color, the clear features look like they have been pulled out.

'You look like an angel just by looking at your face.'

Timothy screamed at Agnes, who was lost in thought without answering.

“Oh, are you hurt?”

“The nature. it doesn't hurt I want to wash up.”

“Well, then you don’t have to answer quickly! Sir, you are surprised!”

“Are you hurt? Were you worried?”

"no!! no it's not!"

“Or not. Call someone, Timothy.”

“I didn’t tell you to order!”

“I asked for it. respectfully.”

“What are you asking for! Sir, do whatever you want! I will go!”

Timothy turned around, stomping his feet as if to show his anger. Agnes wasn't as terrifying as when Timothy, who was yelling at him, first met him.

“Cute.”

The harvest was good today. I met both the culprits of my death and found the cause. Now that you know the cause, you will soon find a solution.

An uncle who is indifferent to his nephew, and a nephew with a bad temper.

It will make the horrible ending of death and death unattainable.

Thus, both Rachel and Eren will change the future so that they can be born with a blessing from the beginning.

The twins were the children of the Marquis Reynolds in an accident with my fiancee. If Timothy had not gone astray, and had been properly blessed and married to my fiancée, the children would have been children of the Marquis Reynolds rather than illegitimate children.

You could have grown up in a much better, happier environment.

“Teacher, why does Dad hate us?”

“We said we shouldn't have been born. Dad did... … ."

“It’s too hard for us.”

“People hate us too.”

“Teacher, you don’t hate us, do you? Aren't you going to hate me?"

“Everyone hates us… … .”

No, guys. They all just didn't know how to treat you. Don't think like that. this time… … . I'll make sure you don't think like that this time.

The teacher will help you.

must.

mtl

nee3n, yucardi, Moshi Mochi and 7 others like this.
  5. ulzzter

ulzzter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! Glad to know someone is here then I can keep posting 'em :D
    I'll do more later.

millieeee likes this.
  6. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any little bit spoiler :aww::blobmelt::blobnosebleed: