Discussion Hating on henti tags

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Jojo775, Sep 29, 2021.

1. That One Average Fellow

That One Average Fellow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why shouldn't I assume stuff when that's how you come off as? Though I didn't think you were angry, just arrogant and lacking self awareness.

Pointing out dumb things doesn't make you any smarter and I don't see why I shouldn't assume anything about you when you go out of your way to post these stuff on sites that said commenters aren't aware for a circle jerk.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  2. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to share my opinion on a meaningless subject like most things on this and other forums. You're strangely taking it seriously.
    Pretty sure most people watch hentai here so if they are the ones in question they can reply and we'll insult each others trash taste.

Going out of my way to post this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: wtf do you think this is, official newspaper front page?
    This is news to me, that I should notify those hentai site commenters in specific and I'm also not allowed to talk about what other people do elsewhere? Have you considered comedy? I'm sure lots of people would laugh at you.

3. That One Average Fellow

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, just pointing out things as I see them though I guess that's why you're assuming that I'm taking this seriously but no, I'm just bored at the time and a bit curious if your reason for making this thread can be applied to the comments you're complaining about.

You don't really have to make headlines to "go out of your way" to do something, and I'm not telling you what you could or couldn't do I'm not your dad and I assume that you're a grownup but that doesn't mean I can't ask why.

I see no reason why you'd switch topic to my chosen profession but I'll try to entertain you.
    you :blobwink:
    A bit unoriginal so I don't think comedy is my calling.

4. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll say it again, I'm not complaining.
    What's even there to complaint about? I just scroll for a minute on comments and laugh at them so I wanted to make a thread to see what others though of this silliness.
    You're being quite hypocritical again, you just wanted to point out a few things to me but I can't do it?
    Let's be real, you took the thread the wrong way and are being a pain about it. You're right, give up on comedy and join pain in the ass genre.

5. That One Average Fellow

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, I just find it hard not to see this as a complaint.
    When did I ever dictate you on what you can and can't do? I'm not your guardian, do what you want.

As for being hypocritical
    So much for not judging other people's kinks but you do you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I was being dramatic and making the post more interesting, not my fault if you actually imagined someone shouting these silly arguements.
    You implied I shouldn't be making the post in the first place, that I'm dwelling on these comments which I'm not and if I'm still making a post it should be direct comment to people in quetion, nothing on NU.
    Nah you're not my guardian, even though you keep blabbling nonsense about it as if you're older than me or that I even have a guardian.
    I'm not judging, I said we can insult each others trash taste, it's all meaningless in the end.
    Also vanilla is vanilla, what's judgemental about that? It's a fact, I don't mind if you like vanilla, doesn't mean I won't make fun of it.
    Your assumptions are boring and a pain, I tire of rebuking your circular arguements. Go troll someone else.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  7. TrixieTang

TrixieTang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like NTR. I also like reading negative comments on NTR manga.

Jojo775 likes this.
  8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Today I've seen a comment on that new henti with 6 eps, UG with a schoolgirl....anyway he was arguing with those telling him that he's a retard to complain on an established UG henti, I mean it's not gonna get vanilla all of a sudden... so he said we all sickos who want rape girls IRL lol...
    Personally I'm not bothered about UGs coz well I look at the girl only.

9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly curious, what's UG?

10. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugly bastard, -15 points for not knowing.

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol!
    Oh~

Huh? People are seriously hating on others for watching R-18 stuff with UG? Really now? I mean... I don't get why anyone even bothers with drawing UG stuff, but eh? They usually aren't the focus on this kind of thing anyways, so like... Whatever?

Some people overreact hard, geez~

12. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he wanted to rant coz he salty but then got butthurt so he flamed.
    As Captain Jack said, people like judging. Like I'm tempted on r/fanfiction to say shit when I see threads like looking for Draco x Harry or Insta OP MC or some stupid fluff and so on. I don't though unless I read something similar.

It is kinda bizarre to judge other people's kinks on a hentai site... I guess only some vanillas do it, then again everyone is a hypocrite so that's probably wrong. I ain't gonna judge gore or scat, just never click on the stuff or hastily X if title/cover wasn't informative of it...luckily looks like I'm never gonna be degenerated enough for those tags.

13. pen15_

pen15_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

i think im the only one wondering whats/whos queen bee? what is that? :)

14. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a studio that makes nice pictures but bad animation and takes on popular doujins, therefore pissing off fans who wanted those to be done by a better studio.

What can I say biatches, Queen Bee takes what she wants.

pen15_ likes this.
  15. pen15_

pen15_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol thanks for the clarification... i can see how that would piss off fans TT that is irritating. im sure they know what torture theyre impeding on fans too lmao

Jojo775 likes this.
  16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Queen Bee feel like hmmm moving frame? like hentai game animation or ero VN animation, this cat not hate~ hentai is niche anime~ how much it compared to regular one? with how costly anime production there was time this cat afraid maybe it will get smaller, more focus on manga, VN or animated manga style~ it get shorter and the choice yup yup~

btw Poro is cute type style meh but this cat like Airi...