Recommendations She Give Up

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by De Lan, Dec 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I'm looking for some novel where the MC chase someone, but the person don't respond it good to the MC, after a long time the MC is tired and suddenly stop chasing and looking for someone else, and that person regret it, and the MC didn't end up together with that person, instead with someone else.

If possible no rebirth/reborn/transmigration/no second chance

Btw no BL or GL
    Thank youuu in advance :)

2. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that you tagged this as happy ending.
    it made me remember of that novel where MC returned to the past and chasing his future gf(wife?). But this girl doesn't like him and took a bf. MC still chased for sometime (probably 1~5years, i forgot) but still cant get the girl to like him back. Then gave up.
    Apparently he was just confused or doesn't really digested his future memories but his real gf(wife?) is one of the characters in the background, being confused why he chasing that girl lol

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  3. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my type of thing too! But for some reason I can't find any novels that fit all your criteria in my reading list so I'll recommend something different. If you're willing to mtl, using this phrase 追妻火葬场男二上位 (meaning wife-chasing-crematorium second male lead wins) you can find a lot of recommendations on Google

Turns out that was a lie. I did find one that fit but the ML is given hardly any time to regret while the MC suffers for a while
    My fiance is in love with my little sister

Blood A likes this.
  4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    this one if you haven't read it
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/get-rid-of-the-male-god-and-marry-the-rich/

imreallyanarwhal likes this.
  5. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sound like a good story, what's the tite??

It's already in my reading list, waiting for the last chapter, coz I know I'm gonna cry reading this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank youu ( ◜‿◝ )♡

6. Reading Queen

Reading Queen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this manhwa called Cherry Boy, That Girl

Blood A likes this.
  8. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHH I REMEMBER THIS!
    Walnut best boy

9. orangethegreatorange

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually liked Mandarin and his relationship with Pierre (but the author’s naming sense… lol). Felt like they had an actual story rather than the cliché romance Strawberry and Walnut had. Also, I really hated Strawberry, she was so shallow and sometimes even mean. Tho I’m happy Mandarin and Pierre moved on.

10. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I felt really bad for Mandarin at first because Strawberry was a total b. But the story does explain why she was acting like that and he wasn't exactly an angel if you know what I mean. I think both of them got good character development in the end.

orangethegreatorange likes this.
  11. orangethegreatorange

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, didn’t hate that she broke up with him and all, as you said he wasn’t exactly a nice person either. But I hated how she cheated on him and only broke up with him after some other guy payed attention to her. She should’ve left him before or at least properly broke up with him, not cheating on him and telling others that he isn’t even a man (seemed like he had a lack of confidence in his masculinity, which its cause was later on explained). That’s why she is an ahole. In addition, the ring incident shows how shallow she is.

Moral of the story, I still hate her to this day lol. The only character development I liked was Mandarin and Pierre’s.

Mndnd likes this.
  12. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To each their own! Tbh I don't like Mandarin that much but I can see where you're coming from.

orangethegreatorange likes this.