Recommendations Any Danmei Reco?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zxech, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Zxech

Zxech Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! looking for danmei recommendations,,, i'm fine with anything as long as it's not too annoying (overly tsundere, unreasonable, you decide what's annoying :)), too slow or too angsty.

i accept both tled and raw!
    here's everything i've read so far so you can treat it as a fair exchange, i guess?

— runaway guide
    — second marriage of a wealthy old man
    — accidental mark
    — strongly pampered male wife
    — the short story of shaowang
    — film emperor's adorable wife from the ancient times
    — i am an alpha
    The Earth is Online
    — the omega is immune to all abilities
    — little mushroom
    — my husband is suffering from a terminal illness
    — after transmigrating i made the antagonist cry
    — jiang jiu
    I Just Want to Be in a Relationship
    — rebirth of a movie star
    Rebirth of a Supermodel
    — retirement life
    — i'm using the interstellar live broadcast to raise cubs
    — reborn with an old enemy on the day of our marriage
    — stone age husband raising journal
    — your memes are better looking than you
    — delicious food got me famous across the galaxy
    — the general loves to collect little red flowers
    — tyrant pampering wife diary
    — transmigrated into a school idol and forced to do business
    Agreement of Being Gay for 30 Days
    — the film emperor's daily live cooking broadcast
    Misplacement Game
    — contract marriage
    — my artist is reborn
    My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse
    — global university entrance examination
    — creator's internship guide
    — guide on how to fail at online dating
    — on how to properly instruct old chinese doctors to use emojis
    — fight the landlord, fall inlove
    — withdraw a message and kiss you
    — i wasn't born lucky
    — lord of end of world
    Back to the Apocalypse
    — home of the zerg
    — the horror movie male lead's winter
    — the film emperor asks for divorce everyday
    — i got bitten after transmigration into a pseudo-beta
    — exile
    — transmigration of mian [reluctantly] became his man [wife]
    — PUBG online romance of the century
    — number one lazy merchant of the beast world
    — you boys play games very well
    — your husband's leg is broken
    — as a demon king, i am very distressed because the hero is too weak 1.0
    — the pervert and the yandere
    — reborn into a slash game
    — the prince's loyal lover
    — worship me, i can make you rich
    — 渣攻总为我痛哭流涕
    — transmigrating into the ancient times with lu's convenience
    — i see you
    — know on the third morning
    — after being extorted
    — a filthy rich hamster in the apocalypse
    — warm waters
    — neigbors
    — i inherited the empire with fake pregnancy
    — family's common husband
    — i'll have my seatmate beat you
    — a guide to raising your natural enemy
    — supernatural movie app
    — counterattack of the white lotus that was reborn into the apocalypse
    — i'm pregnant with a wealthy old man's child
    — in the future, my whole body is a treasure
    — transmigrated into a beast tribe
    — 新时代,新地府 // new times, new hell
    — 你们用枪我用弓[电竞] // you use a gun, i use a bow
    — 我行让我来 // i can do it
    — 你是不是关注我 // don't you like me? [not the extra]
    — 兽世之米亚
    — 带着淘宝混异世
    — 星际之败类
    — 呸!这个Alpha有毒
    — 婚后每天都真香[穿书]
    — 带球躲洋鬼子 // bringing along a ball and hiding from foreign devils
    — 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱

i'm still fixing my list :)
    + so far, i've dropped at least 50 novels, so you see why i'm begging for more hehe

2. Leo514

Leo514 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No.1 Lazy Quotient in the Beast World this one is pretty good

Shubaow.net

Zxech likes this.
  3. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you liked your memes are better looking than you, i really enjoyed <your scandals are way cuter than you> by the same author! its with the younger brother and his best friend. otherwise, bl novels that ive read and enjoyed are

this omega is sweet and wild (finished)
    • hs omega school tyrant x school grass alpha: mc is the typical school-bully types we sometimes see in bl these days, ml is the typical school grass character with a cold personality but is like, the best at everything etc etc. half of it is ml trying to seduce mc, the other half is about navigating their relationship and milestones and stuff after mc is able to go pro in swimming as well as dealing with mls straight alpha cancer parents
    everyone thinks that i like him (finished)
    • chronically second place mc vs always first place ml, university setting, mc has a "rivalry" with ml but whenever people see them everyone thinks they are a couple (theres this one scene where mc kabedons ml and someone walks in on what they think is them flirting but they are not dating. things like this happen several times in the novel). a religion pops up after somebody prays to this, like scooter thing, that mc and ml own together because people who pray to it are able to do really well on their finals
    after being turned into a dog, i conned my way into freeloading at my rivals place (finished)
    • rivals, mc hates ml bc he heard ml dissing him a few years ago but when he turns into a dog ml is in the right place at the right time and mc didnt want to be a stray so he followed ml home only to find all of his pictures/magazine spreads/etc pasted all over his walls. also ml has a body pillow of the mc lololol
    my nemesis has finally gone bankrupt
    • illegitimate child, typical cannon fodder-esque mc x son of heaven ml: ml "goes bankrupt" and in order to irritate him, mc offers to sponsor him and then they end up sleeping together and making a kept man relationship. ml likes this situation way too much
    i like your pheromones
    • similar to this omega is sweet and wild in terms of concept
    transmigrating into the heartthrob's cannon fodder childhood friend
    • one of the more popular ones on nu, mc transmigrates into a book he was reading and therefore knows how the story will go. decides to help the og!mc (the ml) because its a tragedy book. another school bully type x school grass
    married the scum gong's villain brother
    • original mc is part of a bad ending novel with a scum gong; transmigrated mc (who was a really sickly genius in his last life) decides to break up with scum gong and ends up in an arranged marriage (kinda?) his brother, who the scum gong has a rivalry with because they are both rich second generations who want to take over the company. ml though, is the typical icy president who is really good at his job, leaving no room for scum gong. so its <sorta white lotus x icy president> but both of them are really innocent so its kinda cute
    bursting after he transmigrated into the cannon fodder omega
    • future, mecha academy setting where mc who was also a sickly genius in his past life gets transmigrated into the cannon fodder omega who chased his fiance around and caused the main shou trouble. decides to drop the og gong and focus on his mecha studies, and ends up becoming one of the best mecha drivers in the school, which is not typical for an omega. the annoying thing here tho is that the og!gong decides hes in love with the mc and the og!shou is a green tea bitch. i love the ml a lot tho
    reborn as the villain presidents cat and dog
    • mc dies and is reborn after realizing he was cannon fodder in a book. ml raised mc essentially, even though they are not too different in age because they were neighbours and mcs parents basically fucked off to go back to work once mc "was old enough". ml was being pursued by the book's mc shou at the beginning but turns into a villain after the og!mc pushes mc into traffic and dies. ml wants him to go to prison and basically dies after failing while og!mc and og!ml grow closer and fall in love. mc gets a chance to right his wrongs but once it turns 9pm each night he turns into either a cat or dog
    hold on, youre something else
    • mc transmigrates into an alpha extra who dies before the book starts and is generally the respectful, model citizen type, who does good deeds without expecting any in return, etc etc. ml is an omega who constantly has to watch his back because his pheromones are irresistible to all alphas no matter what (exception being mc lol). mc doesnt know anything about a/b/o really. also they are both in the entertainment circle
    this alpha's pheromones are exploding
    • mc lived in modern china before transmigrating into an omega in a book with irresistible pheromones then again into a cannon fodder alpha. eventually (hasnt happened quiteee yet) his omega pheromones are going to come back even though he's an alpha in this life, which seduces the original ml of that book

lol can you tell i dont wanna study for finals

Zxech likes this.
  4. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't read the ones you mentioned but you can check out these lists and see if you are interested in any :
    Must read Unpopular BL Novels
    Favourite BL couples
    My criteria is :
    Communication
    Chemistry
    Understanding of each-other
    Smartness
    Generally I don't like the misunderstanding type of couple. I simply can't tolerate if the novel is build up upon misunderstandings between the couple just because they simply didn't communicate with each-other.

Pampering, doting partner BL completely translated
    Pampering, doting partner BL 2.0 incomplete translation
    Fluffy bl novels
    Gentleman/Considerate Boyfriend (BL)
    Healthy relationship BL
    Best of best BL novels; Definitely reread

All the lists were created by me, so 90% of novels are repeatative. Thus just divided categorically.

Zxech likes this.
  5. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Will just reco my fave authors. Anything by:

- Jué Jué (Genre of his works vary: Reborn to Strive (90s), The Only Favourite Ugly Husband (ancient times), A Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy (Naive MC, interstellar), Beloved Husband (QT, Gong MC), Stone Age Husband Raising Journal (Beastman Pre-historic)
    - Lin Ang Si (Mostly entertainment cirlce or school life: I Love You the Most in the World [Entertainment Circle], Transmigrated into the Film Emperor’s Death-Seeking Fiance, Reborn As The Villain President’s Lover, After I Possessed the Tmall Genie of the School Adonis)
    - Die Zhiling (My fave work of his is Card Room, but most of his works are gaming or ABO: The King’s Return (just got completely translated), Accidental Mark)
    - Jiuyi (Mostly fluffy/heartwarming stuff: Cub Raising Association, The King’s Game etc)
    - Fallen Clothing Becomes Fire (For cultivation novels: I Have Medicine, Transmigrated into the World of “Demon Lord Wu Zun” etc)
    - Butterfly's Shadow Beneath the Moon (For lucky MCs/smooth sailing novels: Entertainment Industry Acting Emperor, More Than A Few Blessings, Very Happy etc)
    - Long Qi (I don't like some of her abuse works though. Some that I liked: Reborn As a System, Reborn into A Slash Game, Game Loading, Raising a Bun with a Daily Life System)

Zxech likes this.
  6. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. MissZer0q

MissZer0q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    魔鬼人设不能崩[娱乐圈] - MC and ML are both singers/songwriters, they own mines at home, they are also each other's exes.

元帅,你家副官会读心[穿书] - Mind reader MC. I mean, what more can I say (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

本路人今天也在路过男主片场[娱乐圈] - This is waaaaay too funny cuz of the misunderstandings It is uncompleted tho so ಥ‿ಥ.

你好,这种情况持续多久了?- This one is a must read!!! Idc what u doing rn read this ಠ_ಠ jk but fr tho one of the healthiest relationship on my list and realistic take on transmigration!

Zxech likes this.