Spoiler Regressor Instruction Manual

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by animefan4004, Aug 11, 2020.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i was just guessing I didn't read the whole novel just watch few manhwa's chapters and she's too cunning and mean so I thought she might end up dying :blobsweat: but look like just like the system's "suppose to be good for Nothing" ml she will also turn out to be very strong :blobsweat_2:

2. Volmaaral

Volmaaral Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The simple fact Jihye hasn’t brought Hayan in (and that’d be even easier than bringing Hyunsung) into her plan, is telling that she doesn’t actually want to destroy the world. Hayan’s abilities are capable of such destruction on a large scale that she’d be terrifyingly capable.

3. Jeje

Jeje Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Hayan is the main Girl? And the harem is more for the mc plan?

So MC have a real relationship with Hayan?

4. JaydenBlaze

JaydenBlaze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn guys, just confirmed with a Korean reader who finished both raws and Side stories regarding the final harem
    FINAL HAREM
    Hayan, Heera, Jihye and Dragon.
    In Side stories The relationship between Dragon and Kiyoung remains a collaborative partnership
    So crap it's a 3 girl ending.
    Side stories is still on going, there may be some hope?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    Lucy_ and Korleone like this.
  5. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These characters be like 9000 IQ

6. Palifa

Palifa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Templar appearance
    ??? level dungeon
    Kiyoung and Altanus?
    Benigore's past
    Amusement park disaster dates
    Chanelia Hermes
    Who Hyoyeol
    Visiting another world
    Flower Kiyoung
    Shota Kiyoung
    Jin Young
    1st timeline
    Jinho

7. Akshayrauth

Akshayrauth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC stays weak from beginning to end?? Despite gaining myth class he will die without his friend's power?

8. Lord of sin

Lord of sin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this thread is still alive, but is the mc powerful? Like can he fight or will it be the kind where he outsmart everyone and controls things from behind?

9. Fjsiachsjsoo

Fjsiachsjsoo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, wdym by shota kiyoung?? We are getting a shota kiyoung arc?! Can you tell me how it happened and other people's reaction to him?!

10. Volmaaral

Volmaaral Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, he’s absolutely the “outsmart everyone” type. He has his own strengths, but head to head fights are not his strong suit. Bluffing is.

11. kleinmon

kleinmon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how do you know this?where you read it?

12. Kira. 111

Kira. 111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I am new to this.. Thread I just started the novel ... I'm at early 100s...there was only one chapter mentioning abt regressors past can any one...... Spoil me about the other time line.. Mainly about mc and the main party

AoMay likes this.
  13. Volmaaral

Volmaaral Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. Well, I’m not sure how much to divulge, the events that occur are STILL being found out. I will say this, though. Of course, read at your own risk.
    Kiyoung was the masked man from the past timeline. He seemingly became fed up with that timeline due to Deokgu’s death, among other things, so he became the big antagonist of the world. Hyunsung will not know this for a long time, thanks to said mask. Current Kiyoung possesses none of those memories. He performed many atrocities, and eventually killed basically EVERYONE, except Hyunsung. Using all those lives as fuel, he turned back time to the beginning, instead letting Hyunsung keep the memories, accurately predicting his past self would be able to see Hyunsung’s title as a ‘Regressor’ in the tutorial, and would thus cling to him, completely flipping the board on the events that would have followed. There’s more to it, of course, but that’s the furthest I’ll willingly spoil.

Noelle Sakuragi, SkyLisette and Lucy_ like this.
  14. Kira. 111

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

15. Palifa

Palifa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He exhausted himself in the previous arc and that form is a penalty. His friends loves hugging him and treat him like the most precious kid ever.
    He then decide to do several acts as a kid to do inspection
    (and borrow Jin military name causing massive headache to him cause he suddenly has a kid and tragic backstory).
    After screwing with Jin Shota Kiyoung get dragged into first(?) timeline. 1st time at least he has several friends to accompany him, the next one he's alone in that world and decide to act along as a naive kid yet very trusting to earn symphaty from his new meat shield

16. SabbyBunny

SabbyBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Hyunsung love Hyejin in the first timeline? I think I remember in a flashback that the masked man was provoking him asking if he actually sleep with the girl-or something like that? I don't remember all the details...

17. Kira. 111

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any development about kim ye ri.. I Am at mid 200s, but there is nothing mentioned what she really thinks. Also can somebody spoil about the relationships of our regressor In future ?.. Now in 200s we have the potential options ,black Swan guild master and cho hyejin.. .. What happens in future????

18. SabbyBunny

SabbyBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She isn't always mentioned but she forms some kind of group with Deokgu and Ahn Ki Mo (of course still under Blue). They make aliases and play roles to help whatever Blue or Kiyoung plans.

19. Rockergirlrules21

Rockergirlrules21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading (not even 100 yet) and I really want to know if Deokgu ends up with anyone. He deserves to be happy but I have a feeling he won't get a gf.
    Also, does anyone else think that our regressor is gay for MC? like i low key ship lol

20. Kira. 111

Reading List:
    Link
    Park dekogu soon gets a girlfriend ... There was girl named hwang jeon.. in blue guild .. She is also a wizard she says she likes him in chapter 80 ... Then they come out official after a few chapters she asks kiyoung for help... To hook them up

Any body know about the Raphael's situation after he was chosen by grey sword.. Is he on mc's side or will he be still in resistance group