Korean BL Nekama Punch!!!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Mndnd, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Nekama Punch!!! (넷카마 펀치!!!)
    Raw Link: https://ridibooks.com/books/3822002074

------------

Description:

[ What would you do if your e-girl was a boy? Find out Heejye's reaction! ]

One year ago, I was a world-class player in the game [Arcana]. However, everything I built up was destroyed by Heejye Shin as easily as a sandcastle. I sold my account at a high price and decided to never set foot in the game again... Even if I quit now, it doesn't mean I quit for good though, right? One year later, I made a new account just like following a homing instinct.

[ The Grand Mage comes back as a young girl ]

------------------------------
    After reading the promo webtoon for this novel I was hooked!

The story is about a player in the game 'Arcana' who was the Grand Mage. However, he's defeated by the ML and decides to sell his account. He made a new account, this time with a female character, but the ML isn't leaving his new account alone either.

I would love to see how they interact and what happens when the ML finds out that MC is a guy and was also the Grand Mage from before.

2. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this looks so good! Would love to read this too

3. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this! It's a good story.
    our protagonist's dad leaves his son, Saeyoung, in a lot of debt. All his life, he works non stop in a white collar job, and returns to his tiny 1 room apartment. His only escape and happiness in life was playing a game as a Grand Mage. He leveled up his characters, invested real life cash items in it, and even builds a giant castle. He becomes a King, a ranking guild leader, and very famous in the e-world.

But one day, a new player, HeeJae, crashes into his peaceful gaming life. HeeJae is a video game live streamer, and he absolutely hates players who abuse cash items to win. HeeJae targets SaeYoung specifically in his streams, and proves to the world that Saeyoung is nothing underneath all the cash items. HeeJae steals SaeYoung's kingdom, and absolutely rips apart the guild that Saeyoung had grown with all his love for years. This devastates SaeYoung, all his life's work and investment is shattered. Through the stream, Saeyoung's reputation is thrown to the lowest when people claim that Saeyoung abuses the guild system to steal money from newbies (not true). This causes Saeyoung to quit the game because there was no place left for him anymore.

SaeYoung is deeply scarred and doesn't play for years. One day, one of his best friend tells him there is a new continent update for the game which brings SaeYoung back into the game world. SaeYoung is still scarred and chooses to make a new character which doesn't require any monetary investment as a healer. He just wanted to play peacefully since he had a lot of good memories.

The story really starts to roll when SaeYoung finds out that the new guild he joined belongs to HeeJae. HeeJae thinks that SaeYoung is a girl because the healer character is too pretty. SaeYoung never denies being called Noona (older sister). This sparks a new idea in SaeYoung to catfish, he would use all of HeeJae's money and resources to level his character. Then, after all the scamming, he would sell all his game items and quit the game as an ultimate revenge.

Yuuki9, komo komo, Dofu and 1 other person like this.
  4. LadyKroto

LadyKroto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that sounds really interesting omgg, can you tell me more?

eeeee likes this.
  5. xuexxi

xuexxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mind sharing the raws? i might pick this up

Tiaf likes this.
  6. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have it, but it’s in ridi reader that is unable to be shared~