Which Chapter Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man All-Boys Academy Arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by IrregularPerson, Nov 24, 2021.

1. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of self explanatory, but to be more specific, that chapter where her father is returns home and is a dunce and doesn’t know that his high-achieving son is in fact a girl and ruins the mother-daughter plan. (And gets the cold treatment from mama Ling.) Either that or can someone give me a summary on what events happen during her “school period” including the stuff pre-“I’m going to assume high school”.
    Also an extra request is that “undercover” school arc where Ling Lan is attending “I’m assuming middle school”. During that period she meets the true identity of her beloved cheetah and false death shenanigans.
    I’m debating retreading the entire thing but I’m hoping for some chapter number stamps.

2. DrunkReader01

DrunkReader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I didn't read too far yet but I'm pretty sure u mixed up stories.
    In 'Crossing to the future' her father died be4 she was born, and when she was doing the tests in order to open her father's inheritance that he left she wrote her gender on the question slip.
    The school arc starts when she's 12 I think, but her personal training starts as a baby. School arc starts after she goes through the military tests and meets her friend group during that.
    P.S there was no cheetah

3. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her father returns around chapter 190-200.
    The "undercover" admission to school is after chapter 225.

evilwang, Lissi and aShinyVaporeon like this.
  4. Kim_bros

Kim_bros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This book is amazing but honestly suggesting to drop this book if u r not already too invested b/c most probably the author has dropped this book n that too then when the utterly slow romance aspect of the book was finally heating up, also she dropped the book at exactly the point where the protagonist, ling lan is shown physically dead while mentally struggling to return back to her world.......I have been waiting for the updates for more than a year now but sadly there hasn't been one....

5. IrregularPerson

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have hope myself. Sometime before the pandemic, understandably the author needed to take a hiatus cause creatively, I can tell the latest chapters were rushed (like a yandere cheetah emerging). I've already sort of caught up with the series but it has been just that long. From what I heard when the pandemic hit, she indefinitely went offline. Madam Ru, the author was interested in making another series in the meantime, as she wanted to do Ling Lan justice. I adored the fact that she loves Boss Lan as us fans, I only hope that she is okay and maybe, just maybe give Ling Lan a conclusion.
    Honestly I feel like mama Ling, just waiting for the day all of it settles down and our protagonist can catch a break.
    Edit: I’ve actually found a blog post mentioning that Madam Ru actually got off her hiatus. No clue if it’s Ling Lan story, but apparently she came back on February this year. Then again I don’t know exactly what she’s doing as the post didn’t mention anything.
    THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  6. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC does indeed get admitted to middle school-ish around 225, but the actual undercover mission school arc on Planet Azure is chapter 739, I believe.

7. IrregularPerson

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes. I believe it was that chapter. I mean our girl has always been undercover per day, but the actual mission. Thank you!

Lissi and aShinyVaporeon like this.
  8. Piratprinsesse

Piratprinsesse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Ru did come back. It was just for a short period of time. She is on hiatus again but wrote someplace that she is coming back again.

Small spoiler alert. I can't use the one to hide spoilers

She did update the store from Ling Lan fighting a God-level enemy to her being half-dead and walking in a place between life and death while talking to her friends who are also half-dead. It left the story suspended and I personally would really like to see the end of the fight and Ling Lan becoming a King of the Lawless Lands

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  9. IrregularPerson

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that’s a spoiler, but I’m so glad that there was an update! Thank you for the info, I’ll get to reading it.

10. Piratprinsesse

Piratprinsesse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry for the spoiler. I hope it is okay. I did not think about it being a spoiler.

I have tried to add it as a spoiler but something is wrong with either my computer or this forum.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021