Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 776 can be summarized into: why do they keep stealing younger brothers? (Yujin/the two Yoohyun, Riette/Noah and Hyunjae/Sigma. Mr Song is lucky to be an only child or the only hunter in his family). Also poor Mr Song for being caught in the middle of Yujin/ Hyunjae break up bitter drama.
    Hyunjae: I thought I was your ideal type ( sorry Hyunjae you lack 5 cm of height to be Yujin ideal type, they must be 25 cm taller than him and Yujin is tall 180 cm)
    Yujin: ///inner thought: of course you are my ideal, I would sell my soul to have a body like yours/// you are barely in the five place, Mr Song in the number 1, then Yoohyun and Hyuna are better than you! /// inner thought: he can act so shameless because he doesn't have any feelings for me anymore///
    (Riette: what about me? Yujin: you are too self asborbed.)
    Hyunjae: good, I also like Song Taewon better.
    Press F for Mr Song

2. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Yujin's fate is not the same as KDJ, i dunno so far what happened if Yeon--woo reunited with Jeongwoo in SLR, I like this siblings novel a lot

3. Candy floss

Candy floss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello i'm just starting the story and i want to ask something. Some people have written that the MC, thanks to his ability, binds s rank hunters to him against their will. is this true? Also, judging from the "inner thought: she can act so shameless because she doesn't have feelings for me anymore" in your article, did hyunjae have feelings for mc? If it used to be, why isn't it now?

english is not my first language so i hope you understand what i am trying to say

Why did they argue? was it something serious?

4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    first answer: The people that fell under Yujin skill kinda project their feelings they have toward their caretaker into Yujin, for example Noah confused Yujin with his abusive sister and started like a disaster, Moon Hyuna felt like Yujin was her older female sumbae at the university, Yerim felt that Yujin was like the big brother next door she wished would have saved her when she was a child and Kim Sungha felt Yujin was like his grandfather. Yoohyun didn't have any change because Yujin was his real caretaker, Myeongwoo didn't have a caretaker to project his feelings onto Yujin and Hyunjae never fell under his keyword. To fuction, the person have to actually feel something while hearing the keyword. After the first failure, Yujin never tried to use his keyword again with Hyunjae LOL However the brainwash fades away after some time so their care for Yujin is real. For example when Yujin confessed the involuntary brainwash to Yerim, Yerim asked if the brainwash manipulated Yujin's feelings as well and Yujin answered no. Hence Yerim replied she didn't care about the side effect of the skill because Yujin's care for her was real and the one that saved her was Yujin, not the older brother next door when she was a child so she was only grateful. Since Yujin never abused of this brainwash no one had it against him and like I said, it fades away so it doesn't have any real consequences. To be honest I dislike this spoiler in the comment section of the webtoon because it gave the misconception the S class hunters loves Yujin because the brainwash but isn't true. The only one still brainwashed is a japanese hunter named Shishio but only because this one believes firmly that Yujin is the reincarnation of his deceased mother! it's funny because Shishio also made a exposition of the proves he found to prove his theory and Yujin himself almost believed him! like for example Yujin was born exactly TOT days ( buddistic number for reincarnation) after his mother died ect... or maybe he isn't brainwashed anymore and he is just crazy like Clopeh in TCF LOL
    also Yoohyun isn't a BL route or member of the harem for good sake! Yujin see Yoohyun as his own child and Yujin feel attraction only toward those Yujin consider adults! and Yoohyun, Yerim and Noah don't fall under this category.

second answer: you can say Hyunjae is a experiment of the trascendent Cresent Moon ( trascendent are like the constellations of ORV) for creating a new beloved God of creation. Till Hyunjae never give up his humanity and feel like he wants to die, he is too instable for Crescent Moon to run the risk to complete him into a God since he could turn into a monster instead. But after falling for Yujin more deeply as the time pass (officially his love is platonic but come on! you just have to see them interact to see the sexual tension they have! or as deeply they feel for each other! also every time Yujin had a fight with Hyunjae, they react like it was a break up. One time Yujin get even plastered over it LOL) Hyunjae found the will to live making him stable but this make Crescent Moon plan work, thus Hyunjae decided to bury his feelings for Yujin so that he felt like dying again. However if Yujin regain his trust and prove they can defeat Crescent Moon, Hyunjae's feelings for him will return.

third answer: well, both Yoohyun ( 25 year old Yoohyun pre-regression that became undead and the present Yoohyun 21 years old) want to sacrifice Hyunjae to another trascendent called the Gardener so that Yujin does't throw himself into danger anymore against Crescent Moon and other trascedents wanting Hyunjae for his power. Naturally Yujin doesn't want to give up his "partner" (AKA boyfriend). Since they had the opposite views, Yoohyun decided to go away. Yujin hanged posters of Yoohyun around the city and wrote missing with a phone number and also: Yoohyun, hyung love you, come back home! like both the Yoohyun were some run away kids LOL

P.S. before all of this, Yujin already had a crisis and wept in the past because he felt guilty he chose Hyunjae over the possibility to save the worlds during a conversation with Crescent Moon (well, we can't trust Crescent Moon though, so this is why Yoohyun prefer to side with the Gardener). When it happened Yujin didn't tell anyone the reason he cried because he wanted to protect Hyunjae since he didn't know if someone else would have chosen to sacrifice him. Well, the cat got out of the bag now.

P.P.S Crescent Moon isn't truly evil, the original source of creation of the worlds is a being without self-awaress that would systematically swallow the worlds it created ( this is the origin of the apocalypse) thus she want to replace the source with a new one similar to her (hyunjae) that in his subconscious loves all the lives thus wouldn't end them later. Hyunjae is selfish and indifferent but this is the sort of indifference made from the fact he likes humanity equally as a whole like a being above all of them ( his hobby is taking care of people after all, like a pet owner with his animals or a shepherd with his flock) thus he shouldn't have favoritism or feel something more for someone else. Still, he loves himself the most, thus he doesn't want to become God for the sake of the greatest good and isn't contrary to hurt others for his own enjoyment and fight against boredom. Contrary to Crescent moon (her love for everyone can be considered madness at this point) he still managed to develop special feelings for Yujin and Song Taewon (Yujin because he made him feel alive and loved, while Song Taewon because he is the only one with the potential to kill him and Hyunjae wished for the peace of death for so long, even though his initial interest for them was picked because they were abnormally weird: Yuijn was like a sheep ( F class) that loved wolves ( S class) and wanted to care and stay along side them while Song Taewon was like a wolf forcing himself against his own instincts to be a shepherd dog to protect the sheeps from others wolves).
    Yujin is against Crescent Moon's plan because God Hyunjae would quit being "Hyunjae" (Yujin doesn't want to lose his (boy)friend after all) while Song Taewon wish for Hyunjae to die as a human.
    Both Yoohyun sided with the Gardener because you don't know what would actually happen to the world if Crescent Moon went ahead with her plan and touched the original source of creation ( Yujin's world was made by the fifth source that took the form of a tree) so for them it's too much of a risk and the Gardener promised that even if he get his hands on Hyunjae he wouldn't meddle with the source and leave their world alone. Till Yujin is safe, both Yoohyun don't care about what would happen to Hyunjae LOL

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    Weebou, Neelambori, Agavadon and 8 others like this.
  5. Candy floss

Candy floss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your explanatory answer, now I understand everything better. As a BL- Bromance lover, I think I found my new heaven after tcf and orv.

I know I'm asking a lot, but I'm wondering about one last thing. I read on the forum that hyunjae almost got married, is it because of Crescent Moon?

6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there were three way Crescent Moon could collect Hyunjae at the time ( trascendents can't interfere and enter inside worlds they didn't belong without special conditions): waiting for the destruction of that world, a binding ceremony like a wedding with a carefully selected bride or if the people Hyunjae loved would give him up to her. Yujin crushed the wedding ceremony.
    Crescent Moon knew Song Taewon would never listen to her since he is stubborn with a hate of everything he consider dangerous monsters to normal people, even himself, before Yujin he was full of self-hate ( Mr Song would prefer killing Hyunjae instead of giving him to her), so she tried to make a deal with Yujin (that would never kill Hyunjae), explaining to him her purpose and promising peace and safety for all the worlds and his brother but Yujin with great pain refused. Also Yujin was more easy to access to because he has been possessed by her before in the chinese dungeon. Now, since our main group is physically inside a dream world made as a barrier to hide their world, trascendents can send their subordinates to kidnapp Hyunjae.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  7. Shirra2006

Shirra2006 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so I saw that Yoojin is shipped with Hyunjae, is this in the novel itself?

8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean with in the novel itself? because officialy isn't a BL, but if you meant allusions like comrade of life and death of ORV than they indeed formed a partnership and both Hyunjae and Yujin are pretty invested in their "friendship". Also Yujin stopped Hyunjae many time with the phrase "don't hurt me I'm raising your child", with in the end Hyunjae himself showing the photo of their child to another version of him and bragging about LOL or if you mean they are teased as a BL couple by other people inside the novel, then nope but mostly because they don't care or are against this relationship, like Yoohyun LOL also Yujin is popular so many people wished for a chance LOL but the tabloid kinda shipped them though, you should read some title of their articles!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  9. izukunistapro

izukunistapro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I go through chapter 200 and I have seen many fanarts about the children of yujin, especially hangyeol in which chapter is he born or appears for the first time? :cry:

10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 272 for Han gyeol, for the other children, cliffhunger of chapter 597 and chapter 598.

11. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! I just joined the fandom few weeks ago (since the manhwa out) and currently in around ch 320 (still looong way to go to the recent update). :aww::blobpats:

I tried to hold myself from reading spoilers cz i wanna read it by myself and dont wanna ruin the fun for this series.:blobtriumph:
    But.. i have questions about the ch below 320 (cz you know... reading mtl is hard.. :sweating_profusely: i even open both mtl from jpm*l & kmtl to understand the meaning but still there's some that i dont understand (and the wiki is soo limited. im so sad! I hope someone will update the wiki soon :blob_pout:)

So my questions are :
    1. About yoo hyun's blue and black fire. What does it mean? Irin explained it related to yoo hyun's mental state but i didnt understand the mtl
    2. After they back from jp, (jellyfish arc), i still dont understand why yoojin stabs hyunjae to save him? I mean.. i know it's related to his memories and crescent moon but still don't understand much
    3. In jp arc, when yoo hyun said he's holding himself cz he doesn't wanna hurt yoojin. But yoojin is sad cz as s class it must be hard for him. Can someone explains what does it mean? Holding himself from doing what? And why hurting yoojin? I don't quite understand. Ah and it's kinda related to question 1 i guess..?

Thank you!
    Please answer but not spill the tea too much, pretty please? I mean.. i dont mind minor spoilers but i hope there's no major spoilers after ch 320 (after chuseok, where yoojin enters yoohyun's consciousness).

I'll be back soon if i remember something more to ask!:bloblove::bloblove:

Aand..
    Can someone share blue &bvelare's fan art? I look into it and can't find any
    I love them so much ❤

12. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    1) the color of the flame imply yooyhun mental state and how much he try to hold back his instinct and emotion to fit the human standard learned from his brother and not to hurt Yujin. Yoohyun is fire and his instinct is to fight and destroy. You can say his fire original color is blue but became black because all his negative emotions and suffering repressed. Like for example trying to adapt in human society or staying far away from Yujin for years to protect him when Yoohyun wished to stay with his brother. It started to become blue, dark blue in the japan dungeon because he started to trust other people to take care, protect and love Yujin the same as him ( Yerim and Piece) and trust his bond with his brother, that Yujin loves (family love) him as he is and won't leave him .You must understand that for Yoohyun, Yujin is his world, the critery he use to judge the reality, for example he can't feel the difference between people, animals and rocks, so he ranks people based on what Yujin think about them or if they are a danger for Yujin. Yoohyun is costantly afraid of losing Yujin because he is F class so he can be killed more easily or that he will be in danger trying to help other people because contrary to Yoohyun that exist for only a person, Yujin has a normal human mindset and feel empathy and love for many people. When Yujin and Yoohyun will fight in the mental world using Diarma skill as a practice (chapter 320), Yoohyun re-gained a new trust for his brother strenght and their bond so he learned to let it go his feelings and his flame return to blue.

2) Hyunjae, being a S rank soul that accumulated immense power and experiences throught many worlds because Crescent moon, can become a monster if he become too much instable and the instability is determinated by Hyunjae emotional state. Yujin stab him to absorb hyunjae's excessive data, memories and power that are making him unwell, using the fairy dragon as a conductor (because he was born from Hyunjae pre-regression memories around chapter 150) and the empty mana stones put inside Yujin's body as a storage. the other option was to use Song Taewon looting/ predator skill but Yujin was afraid of a instinctual contrattack as self defence from Hyunjae and suspected that Song Taewon's death pre-regression happened because a scenario similar to this so of course Yujin avoided this option and found another way. Naturally, the option of killing Yujin as the source of Hyunjae new found instability because Hyunjae started to really care for him wasn't an option at all.

3) You must stop thinking natural born S class can feel and reason like humans. look for example what Riette did to Noah even though she actually loves him. Hyunjae is relatively normal only because he is so old he mellowed and adapted out of necessity. Yoohyun instincts want Yujin only for himself forever, a world only with the two of them ( a way to putting is like a yandere) and if he feel he is about to lose Yujin forever, he would go crazy and attack Yujin like "if I'm losing you may as well kill you myself and follow you in death" sort of way. Yoohyun wouldn't hesitate to hurt others and go against Yujin's will and feelings if he think he is doing it to protect Yujin's life. later we found out he also wished he could just absord Yujin and became one entity so they can be literally together forever. But Yoohyun knows this isn't what Yujin wants so he hold back. You can say the source of the problems in their relationship is that they can't never think/feel the same way because Yujin is human with human needs and mindset and Yoohyun isn't, so they try to compromise into not forcing each other into their own standards and way to live.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    akuma_river, Agavadon, Lisaa and 4 others like this.
  13. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!:aww:
    I'll be back when i have a questions again!

Im currently in ch 349 (park hayool kidnapped HYJ)
    and it's super exciting and funny. Lol yoojin help himself kidnapped is truly hilarious

Agavadon likes this.
  14. Roses Blue

Roses Blue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the webtoon were gonna follow the flow of the novel but PLSSS i didn't expect it gonna be this comedy and ridiculous, sometimes i thought 'did i really read the sclass webtoon' bcs it's just way too funny that it's more like comedy genre than the actual genre it should be LMFAOO T_T i couldn't help but dying of laughter the way they toyed with yoojin like a baffoonT_T it's just kinda taken my guard off bcs of the turnover genre and tbh im a little bit worried esp for ppl who doesn't read the novel would think and came with conclusion of the the actual story like that XD but well just gonna follow how the webtoon's gonna be. It's really fun and refreshing yk, since the novel is depressing asf XD just kidding. But fr all of this was so refreshing ~

15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    At least this week update returned the webtoon in track LOL but I agree with you, Yujin feels more as a comedy relief than cool MC right now. let's hope Peace appear next!

P.S. there is a way to change the novel translator? putting aside the quality, you can't update 2 chapters a month for a novel longer than 770 chapters and still on-going, especially when the chapters are on average shorter than TCF (I checked) and TCF translator manages to update two time a week! I don't want to compare and judge, because translators can be faster than others or opposite, have more works than others but still two time in a month is too little for the length of this novel! the novel should have been given to someone that actually want to translate this novel instead of having many projects at once T-T
    I'm not judging the translator ability, I'm only saying if you pick a novel super long you should be devoted to it otherwise it's impossible. At this pace the novel will be completely translated in 25 years!!!

P.P.S. hope I didn't offend the translator with this comment!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yerim is lashing, wondering how someone managed to kidnapp Sigma under her nose. She thinks Hyuna is chasing the kidnapper. Yujin wonder if Puppeter can track it down, but stealthily Puppeter appeared, aswered negatively and attack Hyunjae, because if Hyunjae die momentanely, Sigma wake up and Hanyul can track his presence. Hyunjae agreed but Yujin didn't manage to shot him ( character development everybody, the previous year Yujin wouldn't hesitate shooting him, in fact he did) Song Taewon offer to do it and killed Hyunjae with a blade in the neck. This confirm Hyunjae is immortal, I mean since only Mr Song's skill can kill him ( otherwise Hyunjae wouldn't have waited for death this much) it would be kinda obvious. Hanyul start to feel Sigma but older Yoohyun attack. Yoohyun learns that present Mr Song and Riette are different compared to their pre-regression selves while Yujin takes care of the dead Hyunjae about to heal. In another place, Sigma awaken with Hyuna asking him how does he feel like being kidnapped by her. Moon Hyuna is the kidnapper???

17. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t want to be that kind of person, but at this point, I would literally pay fortune just for this novel to be updated quickly (at least, quicker than its current pace cause we’re at 777 ch mark and the trans chapters is still at 183) XD Altho I’m thankful always for the spoilers here, I can’t wait to get to see the chapters for myself (without racking my brains trying to dumb it down for the mtls) XD

akuma_river likes this.
  18. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t help but agree with you;; I really appreciate the translator trying to translate the series but at this rate it’s gonna take decades before they finally translate all 700+ chapters :blob_teary:

No offense to the translator, but I’d rather they drop it and let someone else whose capable of releasing multiple chapters a week to take over... Considering how frequent new S-Class chapters are released every week, few chapters a month just won’t cut it :notlikeblob: Or just get more translators for the series?

19. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree... i started reading manhwa first then continue the novel but i shocked cz it's different and actually... i like the novel more. The manhwa portrayed their emotions better when it comes to their relationship before regression, but the plot after that... i prefer the novel. I kinda look forward the part when yoojin & yerim went to her uncle and yoojin beat him up haha... yoojin was so cool there. But sadly it won't happen (but well... i think it's replaced by the commotion in the restaurant).
    Now i wonder how they connect this with myeong woo's first appearance

But ofc i still love the manhwa! It's hilarious and refreshing

Actually, anyone can continue anytime... like translating in another site. The problem is, there is none. So i guess.. it doesn't matter they updated or dropped it... either way, there's no other group who translated it

It's like TCF when wuxia dropped it (I almost cried and kinda lost for a few days at that time :blobdead::blob_teary:) but not long after that, EAP continued it

Btw is there any discord group for this??

20. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They could... but it’d be violating translator etiquette. Normally people would pick up something after 3 months of inactivity.