Recommendations Rivals or bickering couple bl or bg

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rubyspecs, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Rubyspecs

Rubyspecs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No cliche deep misunderstanding due to side characters, or too much angst

2. bunny-in-a-bush

bunny-in-a-bush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Silent Reading - bl

Rubyspecs likes this.
  3. Ritsuka

Ritsuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone who loves bickering couples like me!
    How about you try
    Global University Entrance Examination
    Fake Slackers
    A certain Someone
    Copper Coins
    Everyone thinks that i like him
    Faraway Wanderers
    Fight the landlord,fall in love
    I like your pheromones
    My husband is suffering from terminal illness
    My underachieving seatmate doesn’t need any comforting
    This omega is sweet and wild
    When an Alpha is marked by one of its own
    Your scandals are way cuter than you
    They are all BL! And I don’t think there’s much angst in any of them

Rubyspecs and lady-kyo like this.
  4. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bg
    the reason i keep avoiding my childhood friend (heads up the chapters are really short for this one, so wait until there are more chapters out)
    i quit being the male leads rival
    the villainess won't let the main leads break up
    • hilarious. again, wait until there are more chapters out, but the ml is the ultimate villain who ends the world in the original story and shes a person who transmigrated into the book with the task to make it a cute love story rather than one with a BE. she knows hes the demon king and he knows that she knows which makes the interactions between them HILARIOUS and everyone thinks they are in love. he does think that shes in a one sided love with her adoptive brother (bc the og character was) but as of rn, it doesnt really have a big enough part in the story for it to be annoying, and it rly is a fun story so.
    forget my husband ill go make money
    • there are side characters that interfere, but its not really a deep misunderstanding because the fl literally does not care even a little bit. ml clears it up before it becomes a problem (so the spoilers say)
    bl
    my nemesis has finally gone bankrupt
    i like your pheromones
    this alphas pheromones are exploding (wait for more chapters)
    this omega is sweet and wild
    your scandals are cuter than you
    everyone thinks that i like him
    after being turned into a dog, i conned my way into freeloading at my rivals place

lol why is it so much easier to find non annoying deep misunderstanding relationships in bl than in bg?

Rubyspecs likes this.
  5. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending Maker
    Extremely hilarious٫ it has an unique humor to it. Characters personalities are well defined ٫ you can get short side glances from other characters respective too.
    They "reincarnate" into 2 game characters who they played the most (for like 10yrs). They both were veteran gamers٫ no.1 and no.2 in the rankings. They go around doing whatever they want٫ scamming others٫ exploding things and all kinda crazy stuffs stupefying everyone who see it and beating up powerful enemies on their way.

Reign of the Hunters
    To fulfill her desire to become the top player she cast aside everyone٫ her family٫friends٫people who cared for her.To her just the benifits matter she hurt everyone and were redeemed as a cold hearted٫ruthless٫uncaring person who was driven by benifits and never helped even a tiny bit out of anyone out of kindness.After 10 years of Fate's launching she finally achivedher goal but at what cost.She has noone to share her achivement with she feels no happiness she felt simply empty.She thought trough her life٫she grieaves what she lost.What an unlucky moment she slips and fell to her death with noone to grieve over her death.She wakes up a few week before Fate's launching٫the world most popular VRMMORPG which become a part of the people every day life in those 10 years.She swear to restart and this time correct her mistakes and protect those precious to her.This time she wont play as a sorceress but as a hunteress and with a new mind set restarts from where all it begins.

National School Prince is a Girl
    On the surface, she’s a gay high school boy. In reality, she’s the hacker known as Z, who hunts criminals on the Internet. A girl dressed in men’s clothes; a master at playing games, punishing evil, and having the highest skill in seducing girls. When people learned that “he” was actually female, the entire population blew up!

Half Prince
    During one of our arguments, my younger brother taunted me, claiming that I only knew how to depend on guys to get me through MMOs. In a fit of anger, I was spurred on by his words and decided to defeat my brother without depending on anyone else. By some coincidence, a new game called “Second Life” was about to go on the market and thus I started from scratch as a player. What’s more, I was the first person ever to log onto the game. The beautiful GM told me that I could have one wish granted… Humph! I. Want. To. Become. A. Guy!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    Rubyspecs likes this.
  6. heartstampexpress

heartstampexpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Rubyspecs

Rubyspecs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try this out. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the list!!!But I guess except for two, I have read all of them.